Page 32 of 33 ... 2230313233
    Enthusiast
    03-26-2009, 12:02 AM #311
    Green day tomorrow?
    Last edited by bababoooie; 03-26-2009 at 12:06 AM.

03-26-2009, 12:04 AM #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    it's done- I have the Lvl II in TDA now.... now to play around with it tomorrow...
    Oh wow, new toys...I can't wait to hear your predictions now. cool!

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 12:05 AM #313
    it's done- I have the Lvl II in TDA now.... now to play around with it tomorrow...
    God - now I understand why all the brokers I see on the news have at least two computer monitors... I pulled up all the usual tools and then added the level two's...... I need more monitors!!!!

Addict
    03-26-2009, 12:08 AM #314
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRIHILL View Post
    Oh wow, new toys...I can't wait to hear your predictions now. cool!
    I'm an idiot compared to most of the rest in here... I'm mostly entertainment - but I do try to use some common sense and watch everything for trends... overall perspective to gauge direction.......

Relmor/Brandon/Cos/John/Demian/Bill and the rest are the real experts... but I can point you towards things here and there... so please keep that in mind if you are thinking about listening to me.... (disclaimer)

That being said.... I expect a comission for every correct prediction......

03-26-2009, 12:16 AM #315
    I'm an idiot compared to most of the rest in here... I'm mostly entertainment - but I do try to use some common sense and watch everything for trends... overall perspective to gauge direction.......

Relmor/Brandon/Cos/John/Demian/Bill and the rest are the real experts... but I can point you towards things here and there... so please keep that in mind if you are thinking about listening to me.... (disclaimer)

That being said.... I expect a comission for every correct prediction......
    Collectively, you all have helped me. If nothing else, just saying hold don't sell has brought me 3X my investment. I am very appreciative and I do owe you some commission...I will by a few rounds at the 1.00 party.

03-26-2009, 12:17 AM #316
    I will buy a few cases at the 3.00 party.

Addict
    03-26-2009, 12:24 AM #317
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRIHILL View Post
    Collectively, you all have helped me. If nothing else, just saying hold don't sell has brought me 3X my investment. I am very appreciative and I do owe you some commission...I will by a few rounds at the 1.00 party.
    we hit 1.00 I'm getting a keg.... trust me....

Maybe even a beer truck

Mentor
    03-26-2009, 12:24 AM #318
    Sirihill

Bought a new Toyota a couple of weeks ago. Saw both Sirius and XM available. Could've gotten that exact highend XM with navtraffic in dash system in my freaking New Corolla. I believe that Toyota's penetration numbers will start to increase soon!

03-26-2009, 12:36 AM #319
    Piece of CHIT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why has no one else challangeg Pilotshits claims about Stern?? If he only brought over 2 mill subs when he announced (and those are VERY conservative #'s) that translates to 288 mill in annual sub fees.He signed for 5 years thats a total of 1.4 BILLION. JUST FOR SUBS!!!!!!!

When he announced his move to sat rad siri had 700k listeners. It is NOT a coinsedence that they basically pulled even with xm in just 3 short years. So one could argue he is responsible for almost 5 mill subs!!!

BEST investment ever. Hands down.I challange anyone to name a person or company that could have acheived this.NFL,baseball or even Limbough all shit.compared to what he did.

03-26-2009, 12:40 AM #320
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Sirihill

Bought a new Toyota a couple of weeks ago. Saw both Sirius and XM available. Could've gotten that exact highend XM with navtraffic in dash system in my freaking New Corolla. I believe that Toyota's penetration numbers will start to increase soon!
    Yes, I think things are a changin...Jeep is suppose to put some cool technology into their vehicles this year as well.

Neato...