Page 3 of 33 1234513 ...
    Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-25-2009, 08:21 AM #21
    Thank You Brandon,
    It seems like the volume is by comparison so low and then once the regular market opens all bets are off from pre.....the are just setting the stage I suppose. I do not think I will ever totally understand the Market

Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 08:24 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by RickF View Post
    Good Morning All! Ok - so my order for more of the siri stuff is not going well. I feel like I have 2 heads - one is saying up up and away! - the other is saying ** oh please come back down a bit so I have another chance to ave down! I promise I won't screw up the chance to buy again!!

So - I am back here to you guy's "hat in hand" - am I wishing for the imposible to buy EVER again at .25????
    Ya know Rick I feel the same way. Half my funds are in 401k and the other half are in a taxable account. My 401K says get higher (over $1), so I can buy. My ScottTrade says otherwise. And...IMHO.... .25 is loooong gone.

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 08:32 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Nathan says: Let us try to keep Politics out of the Intraday Thread. There is a completely seperate forum for political discussion.

NEWMAN says: This is 3 days up in a row correct? Do we see a pull back today or Thursday? If last week's trend holds true, we see the pullback Thursday, which means tomorrow is an up day. I would love to see 0.43. I think I will pull some off of the table if that happens. Currently have 80% of my position here. Might set 10% to sell at 0.45, and another 20% to sell off at 0.55 just in case of a squeeze after we break 40. Then Thursday I will buy back on the pullback. Always keeping my 50% core position though.

Any thoughts?
    If you feel comfortable with this, then you should do it. Its impossible to answer this question for you, because only you know your risk tolerance. NOt how I would play it, but Ive already stated my play. Good to see what people are thinking, and how they will play the next few months to a year. If the question is will Sirius hit .55 cents , then yes, I feel strongly it will.

03-25-2009, 08:41 AM #24
    Hi, Well lets get this show on the road. Can SIRI buy Mogami a Harley in 2009? (You know those motorcycles come with radios nowdays)

03-25-2009, 08:46 AM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, Well lets get this show on the road. Can SIRI buy Mogami a Harley in 2009? (You know those motorcycles come with radios nowdays)
    No Harley here.....I'm hoping SIRI can pay off my student loans and truck though!

Addict
    03-25-2009, 08:46 AM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    If you feel comfortable with this, then you should do it. Its impossible to answer this question for you, because only you know your risk tolerance. NOt how I would play it, but Ive already stated my play. Good to see what people are thinking, and how they will play the next few months to a year. If the question is will Sirius hit .55 cents , then yes, I feel strongly it will.
    Good morning everyone,
    Rel, are you saying that you think SIRI will hit .55 today? Or eventually?
    Or are you just being playfully optimisitic?

Addict
    03-25-2009, 08:47 AM #27
    IMHO, SIRI will continue to trend upward, slowly, until the next 'news' release on the company. Good news and she'll take a nice big jump up. Bad news or neutral news, she'll drop quicker than an Octomom litter (I love the octomom...what a great handle for that zany B$*CH!). I do believe that we'll see mostly positive news. Auto sales will start to improve this spring as credit begins to thaw. That will boost subs. Lets just hope the satellite launch is successful. If that missile blows up or something (happens all the time), then SIRI will be screwed for a bit, even if they have insurance.

I'm holding all SIRI for the long haul (and by long haul, I mean months, not a decade). I'm not a day trader, so I can't really help with the micro analysis which many on this board do so well. I'm learning a lot just reading the posts. Very interesting stuff.

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 08:48 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Good morning everyone,
    Rel, are you saying that you think SIRI will hit .55 today? Or eventually?
    Or are you just being playfully optimisitic?
    Eventually of course. Today would be nice though.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-25-2009, 08:48 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    And I need some new lumber to build shelves in my bar...

Good morning all - looks like Brandon's on top of the signals this morning... premarket looks interesting...

Relmor - do you think it will hold? or aren't we due for a pullback...

Newbies: I quickly caught someone was asking about the buy signals earlier in premarket. Just a tip - when brandon or relmor or demian or the others pass you really good info - open a notepad/word doc and save yourselves a note file. Here's what Brandon was referring to earlier:

Posted by Mr. Matthews at an earlier date -Many traders believe that Market Makers will "signal" moves in advance buy using small amounts of buys or sells as "signals". The "signals" are such a small amount of shares that no trader would have paid a commission that costs more than the amount of shares bought. The "signals" are from one market maker to another.

* 100 I need shares.
    * 200 I need shares badly, but do not take the stock down.
    * 300 Take the price down so I can load shares
    * 400 Keep trading it sideways.
    * 500 Gap the stock.

This is a theory put forth by a lot of penny stock traders. This is not a guaranteed trading method but can lend some insight to communications.

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 08:50 AM #30
    Good morning everyone!!!
    We are going to break out a little today to about .43 high,then close at .38 to .39.!! JMHO But tomorrow looks like back to a low of .33 for profits...
    Enjoy the ride,buyers are here...

Page 3 of 33 1234513 ...