Page 33 of 33 ... 23313233
    03-26-2009, 12:41 AM #321
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    we hit 1.00 I'm getting a keg.... trust me....

Maybe even a beer truck
    Make sure the beer truck has Sirius XM radio...hehe

03-26-2009, 12:42 AM #322
    Thanks for the info - I was teetering toward getting it anyway and now I know about the apex thing - it seems worth it. I don't trade a bunch each month - but 5 a month is a definite yes. If I can get into this a bit more - I want to start learning everything I can.... and learning more on the fundamentals... which will be far easier with the tools in TDA.

Now if SIRI would just go up to 1.00 I would already be covering the 10 dollar fee for ....... a very long long time.......

Anyone recommend a good starter stock to play with day trading?? Bill? Mogami? Rel? Brandon? or is the market to out of whack to go that route yet...

I am pretty decent so far at picking companies that are super undervalued and going long-term - I want to step it up a notch and play mid- and short-term....

Luckily I'm balancing out my high risk tendencies with some bonds..... then again - what do you expect.... I jump out of planes.....
    Hi, I explained how I pick stocks over in the "Need money to buy Sirius" thread. My last post there The only stock I look to rebuy after a sale is SIRI.

03-26-2009, 12:48 AM #323
    See everyone in the morning...and by the way...my eight ball just said we break .40 tomorrow. It did get kind of stuck and I had to shake it a little but who knows...maybe it will? Then I asked if it will be over .50 by Friday and again it said yes. .36 to .50 in 2 days I guess it is possible.

I want all to dream about what you will do with all of your millions made from standing firm behind Sirius XM.

I really want SIRI to kick butt so we can say "I told you so". Brandon thanks for the good articles!

03-26-2009, 12:49 AM #324
    Thanks for the info - I was teetering toward getting it anyway and now I know about the apex thing - it seems worth it. I don't trade a bunch each month - but 5 a month is a definite yes. If I can get into this a bit more - I want to start learning everything I can.... and learning more on the fundamentals... which will be far easier with the tools in TDA.

Now if SIRI would just go up to 1.00 I would already be covering the 10 dollar fee for ....... a very long long time.......

Anyone recommend a good starter stock to play with day trading?? Bill? Mogami? Rel? Brandon? or is the market to out of whack to go that route yet...

I am pretty decent so far at picking companies that are super undervalued and going long-term - I want to step it up a notch and play mid- and short-term....

Luckily I'm balancing out my high risk tendencies with some bonds..... then again - what do you expect.... I jump out of planes.....
    check out bldr ?i think check out the 52 week high.. building trade coming back!!!

Mentor
    03-26-2009, 12:54 AM #325
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, I explained how I pick stocks over in the "Need money to buy Sirius" thread. My last post there The only stock I look to rebuy after a sale is SIRI.
    Excellent post. I read that one. Good information. Those things you mentioned are the minimum people should do before ever investing. Its sad how people just blindly stumble into positions, with no clue whats going on with the stock, its story, or where it is in the charts, cyclically, etc...
    Hear a stock on TV or on some internet story, and they buy there max position randomly. And then wonder why they lose money.

03-26-2009, 12:58 AM #326
    Good morning SIRI4LIFE and prosperous trading!!!

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-26-2009, 12:59 AM #327
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    I just added it to my notes -

Yes I actually take notes on the tips I get.... and it pays off....

I'll experiment a bit this weekend and see what I can come up with....

Mentor
    03-26-2009, 01:00 AM #328
    Relmor

Stop picking on me!!! I blindly fell in love with SiriusXM and then foolishly allowed you and Cos and Sl62 and Newman and John(888's)(5 knuckleheads that I don't know from Adam) to foolishly convince me to cont to buy all the way down to .11...Now I'm into SiriusXM for about 50k. All I can say now is

THANK YOU

Guru
    03-26-2009, 01:02 AM #329

Commisions

I'm an idiot compared to most of the rest in here... I'm mostly entertainment - but I do try to use some common sense and watch everything for trends... overall perspective to gauge direction.......

Relmor/Brandon/Cos/John/Demian/Bill and the rest are the real experts... but I can point you towards things here and there... so please keep that in mind if you are thinking about listening to me.... (disclaimer)

That being said.... I expect a comission for every correct prediction......
    Personally, I bet cases of Maker's Mark. 1.75 Liter bottles....$475 a case....except for Just Sirius (Jeff)...$540 a case, lol

Have a great day tomorrow,

Bill

Page 33 of 33 ... 23313233