Page 27 of 33 ... 172526272829 ...
    03-25-2009, 08:21 PM #261
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    There were some posts earlier today about the way MM's signal each other.
    I might be naive, but isn't that something the SEC should make illegal ?

Yeah shouldn't they use cell phones? I guess that would be lead to the pass the story game. By the time the last MM got the message SIRI would be going up to $187.00 per share.

Addict
    03-25-2009, 08:26 PM #262
    Good news for all you E-trade investors.
    E-trade Mobile Pro will me coming out with an iPhone app soon. I'm a Beta tester and will let you know how it stacks up to iStockManager from TDA tomorrow. If anyone has specific functions they want me to check on post them quick and I'll be sure to cover it in my review.

Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 08:26 PM #263
    Don't make fun of me, I said it is kind of naive, but there should be something to avoid this or protect us small retail investors. But maybe it is just me or female logic ( I know there is no such thing like female logic ).

Quote Originally Posted by Joeboo1 View Post
    Yeah shouldn't they use cell phones? I guess that would be lead to the pass the story game. By the time the last MM got the message SIRI would be going up to $187.00 per share.

03-25-2009, 08:28 PM #264
    I believe they call it the Ass end of Alabama! But I have to agree after living in Gulf Breeze for several years. I didn't truly appreciate the environment I was around. I truly miss it especially since I have moved to the soggy northwest. Damn I miss that place............[/QUOTE]

Yeah we miss you too... Water is great! FLoraBama!!!!!! You should come back!

03-25-2009, 08:30 PM #265
    Orcas spotted 60 miles offshore Orange Beach in December. Just FYI

03-25-2009, 08:45 PM #266
    Don't make fun of me, I said it is kind of naive, but there should be something to avoid this or protect us small retail investors. But maybe it is just me or female logic ( I know there is no such thing like female logic ).
    If they are simply using different blocks of shares to signal each other, you can't regulate that. You can't (or don't want to) tell people how many shares they can buy or sell - that would affect you and me, too.

03-25-2009, 08:48 PM #267

price action since liberty deal strongely suggest upward stock prices lie ahead

after bottoming before the Liberty deal was announced at .04 for a few seconds then deal announced moved to .10. since then hit a high of .43 then a huge profit taking for a second to .25 and recovered to .32 in a few seconds and now inched to .37. it would appear, from view of following this stock for 6 yrs., that the market has determined bankruptcy is avoided and stock moving steadily forward. it would appear it safe to get back into the stock. at these low prices buying shares to average down your stock price is very appropriate. combined with a huge reduction in short shares confirms this analysis.

at these prices there is huge upside and little downside. company announced IPOD application will happen in this quarter, a new sat to launched in June, car companies recovering, banks to be saved by feds and they are all up 50-100% from lows 3 weeks ago.

03-25-2009, 08:59 PM #268
    killer,
    Is it just me or is today's thread more like the travel Channel?

03-25-2009, 09:07 PM #269

No I wasn't making a goof. I bet these guys could all get together in the morning over coffee and talk about what they are going to make certain stocks do for the day. They could all look eachother in the eyes and agree on what they want is going to happen. Then I bet when the bell sounds its every dirty rotten bastard MM for himself. So I do believe your theory could be true. If they did call eachother on the cell phones like I said that last sorry basterd wouldn't know what the hell was going on.

My point these guys most likely don't even trust each other. The only way to show what they would be up to would be to put a block of shares up, to show what they have in mind. I dont know them and dont trust them. Imagine what their peers think of eachother.

Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 09:08 PM #270

Car companies

Talking about recovering of the car companies, I just read in the German papers , Ford is obviously close to a deal selling Volvo, as well as the negotiation between GM and a German Investorgroup about Opel getting closer. After the Mercedes deal more good news for the carmakers and that should be good for Sirius too.

Page 27 of 33 ... 172526272829 ...