Page 21 of 33 ... 11192021222331 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 04:09 PM #201
    We used to live in Navarre (Pensacola) and got wiped out by Ivan. We now live in Westtexas.
    QUOTE=Sundevil;23908]I'll be in St. Pete in June...My sister lives there. I used to live in Jacksonville, enjoyed Scalloping up by Cedar Key every year.[/QUOTE]

03-25-2009, 04:11 PM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Gambler View Post
    The money is in the drying of the structure and not in rebuilds, gotta stop that mold. Prefer lots of wind damage and wet walls.
    I do understand very well the difficulty of fighting mold after storms. I did get "mold" certified but only to understand the techniques not to do the actual work.

Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 04:11 PM #203
    since we clsd below yesterdays high does that indicate that tomorrow will be down day????anyone....i read the opposite on an earlier post so does the opposite hold true?????just curious

03-25-2009, 04:12 PM #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    Yep - I give you that one.... you're pattern seems to have come through again.... I'm still happy - as long as we're above .32... that's what I got in with that last 15% block I bought... just another day in the tortured life of a SIRI investor... yeeee friggin haaaa....

Torture it is, disappointed to say I have grown accustom to Siri torture!!! Run blue dog run!!!

03-25-2009, 04:12 PM #205

Hmm, is our application part of this??

Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    well next time your in Ohio come to VFW and we will throw darts play chess and drink beer.
    Mac news from outside the reality distortion field

The pace of iPhone rumors has picked up significantly since Apple’s (AAPL) iPhone 3.0 special event last week, and Monday yielded an especially rich crop.

Getting the most attention is the 10-point memo from The Boy Genius Report, a blog with unusually good sources within AT&T (T). But details are pouring in from a wide variety of unofficial outlets, sketching the outlines of what’s shaping up as a major hardware upgrade — one that’s perhaps even more significant than last summer’s release of the iPhone 3G.

Among the details we’re feeling increasingly confident about:

* It will be announced in June. A leak in early February said it would come in June. The Boy Genius says mid-June. We say June 8, unveiled perhaps by Steve Jobs himself.

From Fortune Magazine off ...
    http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home...rdware-Upgrade

And my favorite......Stereo Bluetooth for wireless earphones

03-25-2009, 04:13 PM #206
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    We used to live in Navarre (Pensacola) and got wiped out by Ivan. We now live in Westtexas.
    QUOTE=Sundevil;23908]I'll be in St. Pete in June...My sister lives there. I used to live in Jacksonville, enjoyed Scalloping up by Cedar Key every year.
    [/QUOTE]

Navarre was booming again but slowed down with the economy. Have you been back...was there a few month ago.

Enthusiast
    03-25-2009, 04:14 PM #207
    Quote Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    QUOTE=Sundevil;23908]I'll be in St. Pete in June...My sister lives there. I used to live in Jacksonville, enjoyed Scalloping up by Cedar Key every year.
    [/QUOTE]

choirgirl, I grew up in FWB. Navarre got totally flattened. I couldn't believe it when I went back to visit. People will never learn as they are rebuilding

Guru
    03-25-2009, 04:27 PM #208
    Positive Article on The Fool.

Let's hope for more.

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...nd-sirius.aspx

03-25-2009, 04:32 PM #209
    Quote Originally Posted by tucknroll View Post
    since we clsd below yesterdays high does that indicate that tomorrow will be down day????anyone....i read the opposite on an earlier post so does the opposite hold true?????just curious

Hi, No go back and look. It opens high but closes below open but above previous close. So you have a steady climb overall with room to buy and sell during the day.
    If the pattern holds you sell at the high in the morning (established by aftermarket and pre-market and first few minutes of normal trading) and you buy back at the low sometime after lunch. Then last hour you climb back below open but above previous day.

The pattern will be broken when afterhours and pre-market are below previous close. Rather then signify a down day it might prelude a large climb.

For the pattern to work tomorrow look for open to be above .40 (or hit .40 in first 30 minutes.) If this occurs go ahead and sell and rebuy around .36 in late afternoon. But don't sell while SP is rising in first 15 minutes. And don't rebuy until SP has went down and then up at least twice.

The fake will be opening lower then previous day. SP will close higher then previous open. (If they fake tomorrow close will be above .38)

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-25-2009, 04:53 PM #210
    Quote Originally Posted by SIRIHILL View Post
    I do understand very well the difficulty of fighting mold after storms. I did get "mold" certified but only to understand the techniques not to do the actual work.
    Yes there is "Gold in Mold"

Page 21 of 33 ... 11192021222331 ...