Page 2 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    03-23-2009, 08:46 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Ineed John to explain it 1 more time so i can thank homer for his concise and terse answer...just kidding John,you guys are a great source of info(unless homer says it isn't)
    So - you sayin that Homers' yer man?? LOL - just kidding Johnny - They really are great - I agree!!!! The "Senior dudes" here have really helped bunches!!!

(With wisdom like this - they must be REALLY old!! LOL)
    Last edited by RickF; 03-23-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Mentor
    03-24-2009, 03:06 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    John said one payment due in 2010, but we need to get Homers approval first. You just cant trust that John guy.
    LoL.

No ban on this thread. It made me laugh. Thats all that is needed in my book. =)

Sorry john.

Enthusiast
    03-24-2009, 09:52 AM #13
    Shame on you John....For allowing the debt to go on!!!

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-24-2009, 10:26 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bababoooie View Post
    Shame on you John....For allowing the debt to go on!!!

The debt is John's fault? Where is John anyway and how much debt was it again... I bet john knows....

Enthusiast
    03-24-2009, 10:34 AM #15
    jooooooooooooooohn ??? {questioning, very whiny tone}........................... I'm a long time lurker of these siri posts, since way back before the merger. However, I just had to come out here and address you this once. You seem to pride yourself at being up on things in this siri situation. Soooo................... I just have to ask...................... {Very snide, whiny, know-it-all nasal tone} Do you have, or have you ever seen the FIGURES FOR THE 2010 DEBT?????????????? HUH ???????????????????? As you SHOULD know................. without those figures............. everything you've said up to this point since then , makes no sense whatsoever. {Patronizing, whiny tone}............... Maybe I should jut ask Homer then..................... Don't bother thanking me for bringing this up. I'll be watching you. Also, will wait for Homer's reply. He's very good about helping everyone in a timely manner, you know................ ..killerkaul.

Guru
    03-24-2009, 11:39 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    John said one payment due in 2010, but we need to get Homers approval first. You just cant trust that John guy.

Just so we get this right, I said in the other thread that I believe there is only one *MAJOR* debt issue coming up in 2010.

While I like this thread, I dont want homer to think I am some total twit. Because he will find some off the wall Honda, or Toyota, or ect. or some other comparably small payment due. That also does not take into effect anymore debt because of the newer satellites that come up.

Mentor
    03-24-2009, 12:15 PM #17
    John,at least Homer won't be able to bring up the Companies High ELECTRICITY cost at SiriusXM's home office as per Brandon's Crack reporting about Mel having the lights off in the EMPTY offices of the employees he laid off to get those synergies flowing....LOL This either was or was not confirmed by Brandon's private talk With THAT PAUL GUY!!!

Mentor
    03-24-2009, 04:36 PM #18
    This post is to piss John off, because if it works, it keep s this thread higher. Hey John, found another guy that worded my chinese argument pretty good. Good summary of why were screwed.
    Originally Posted by Palmbchtom
    IMHO ...China will use both the capitalists and the communist systems in a 1-2 punch to over take the USA and become the world's economic powerhouse.
    the 1st part they use for the international trade etc and to bring some of it's people to a limited higher standard of living...all the while use the 2nd part ( communism) to control the direction of the Population mass as the Govm't sees fit. ( even at the point of a gun ) ....
    China's Flexible Tactics outpace our USA's past, by going from the Industrial Age here in USA.. to a Consumer Age. It's a economic War.. and we better wake up.

(p.s. I wonder how long B. Madoff would stay in his penthouse if he did this in China? .. Bang! ...problem over..next problem? )

Listen to wisdom my friend. Not Obama(kidding)
    Here was my reply.
    China has the best of both worlds. Who hear thinks the government in China cares about unemployemnt rates? Employee benefits? Healthcare? See why Obama is a disaster. What he cares most about, China cares LEAST about.

Page 2 of 2 12