Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Mentor
    03-20-2009, 06:42 PM #1

Videos of SIRI Level 2.......manipulation?

Video capture of SIRI Level 2.....with a floating bid that doesn't get filled.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2v0ba54&s=5

ISEG (International Securities Exchange) manipulation of SIRI (Sirius XM) stock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXf3_UGrIE

I also wanted to add jmm232's links to this post to consolidate everything we have thus far....

Manipulation?
    Last edited by Demian; 03-22-2009 at 12:11 AM.

03-20-2009, 06:46 PM #2
    Yes indeed. I have seen this numerous times.

Mentor
    03-20-2009, 09:33 PM #3
    I added another video to my original post of an extended view of SIRI Level II....

Banned
    03-20-2009, 10:07 PM #4
    that WAS interesting! A picture is worth a thousand words.

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 11:07 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Video capture of SIRI Level 2.....with a floating bid that doesn't get filled.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2v0ba54&s=5

ISEG (International Securities Exchange) manipulation of SIRI (Sirius XM) stock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXf3_UGrIE

Manipulation?
    Hey Charles,

Next time ISE contacts you, refer them to the above vids. End of story.

Mentor
    03-20-2009, 11:29 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    that WAS interesting! A picture is worth a thousand words.

Are you at liberty to say whether or not this topic was discussed with Paul Blaylock during your meeting today?

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-21-2009, 12:14 AM #7
    I know it's a little drastic - but has anyone considered putting it on youtube with a little editing and dialogue? If we don't get a response or action from the SEC - might help put the heat on a higher setting. I'm sure once the general public caught wind it would cause an outrage if done correctly. ISEG would be sweating canonballs versus bullets.

If it went on youtube and someone were to - theoretically - email some of the media outlets...

JMO

03-21-2009, 08:46 AM #8
    It might be useful to alert some high profile media bulldogs like 60 minutes and direct them to the video(s). Wouldn't it be fun to watch one of those 60 minutes guys corner someone from ISEG and politely demand an answer while they squirmed and sweated under the lights?

03-21-2009, 02:37 PM #9

????????????????

I sure wish I knew what the hell I was looking at.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-21-2009, 03:43 PM #10

Tip Lines

Ok - I'm taking matters into my own hands. I started with the ABC News tipline - here is the message I just sent them. Going to CNN next.

The tip I'd like to make is already being discussed at length on several investment bulletin boards - most specifically SIRIUS XM BUZZ (just type it into your google/search engine to find). There has been some extremely BLATANT and illegal manipulation taking place with the common shares of SIRIUS XM Radio - and if you need proof - take a look at the charts for the past three days (today is saturday 21 March 2009). In addition - if you need actual video proof - several of the investors have actually video captured the manipulation taking place. There has been an UPROAR in the sirius xm investor community calling for investigation of both NITE Trading Group and an entity that routes a large portion of the manipulation called "ISEG". Much better information than I can provide is posted directly on the bulletin board noted above. I am also an investor in the common shares. I and many of the investors (there are thousands) look forward to any assistance you could provide to expose this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Active Duty Veteran, Investor, and Small Business Owner
    If interested - I urge anyone else to go here: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/BrianRoss/page?id=3247430
    Last edited by Paratrooper_Rick; 03-21-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ...