Page 13 of 37 ... 3111213141523 ...
    Mentor
    03-20-2009, 12:50 PM #121
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    Demian...

Respect to you and your trades but IMHO, yesterday's .22 can't really be considered legit as it was a spike and the only trade of it's kind in the .20s. I would call yesterdays low .30 in earnest. Now I do believe todays .25 was a decent bottom..esp, because it traded in teh .25'd a bit and after moving higher, it was rechallenged about an hour later when we dipped back into .26's briefly. Just my .02.
    The take down to .22 filled that morning gap up though which technically is important to some.......

You are right about the spike down to .22 not meaning as much, but I do think that it finding support at .25 is significant. Technically, we are still in a downtrend from .43 until we start breaking out above the trendline.....some resistance around .30. I still think SIRI closes over .30 today....
    Last edited by Demian; 03-20-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 12:50 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Let me just say that the Miller Tabek analysis is pretty close to what I beleive will occur. I told Paul I wouldn't write about certain aspects of our conversation as some of it is dependant on market conditions, which no one can predict right now.

I will say that even if I end up being right about top line numbers, the company's bottom line will still improve year over year.

We got into a discussion regarding subs and how they are broken down. Expect a change in the way the numbers are broken down in time.

Also, install rates are going up.
    Nice job Brandon. Wish you would have taken that tour about 3 weeks ago

03-20-2009, 12:50 PM #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper_Rick View Post
    yep - even though I have a couple orders in to expand if it drops - I hope it keeps climbing...... it would be nice to end the day on a good green note.
    I need it to finish over .30 today for psychological reasons. It would make my weekend a little bit better. Aren't weekends great when your stocks are doing well. I have to get out of the habit of thinking about what I lost instead of what I've gained. Remember we were in the teens last week.

03-20-2009, 12:51 PM #124
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Since certain members want to keep it up ... I ask others .. is there a way to censor someone from your viewing?
    no, but there is a report post button, which i'm going to start using on both your and his posts. If you want to bicker, take it elsewhere, stop cluttering this thread.

Mentor
    03-20-2009, 12:51 PM #125
    No sl62, I decided not to buy there. Due to other account situations, I was unable to go over my core position at this time. I am defending a margin call right now on something else I dont want to sell.

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 12:52 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Since certain members want to keep it up ... I ask others .. is there a way to censor someone from your viewing?
    Yes, and i just put YOU on it!

Addict
    03-20-2009, 12:52 PM #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Let me just say that the Miller Tabek analysis is pretty close to what I beleive will occur. I told Paul I wouldn't write about certain aspects of our conversation as some of it is dependant on market conditions, which no one can predict right now.

I will say that even if I end up being right about top line numbers, the company's bottom line will still improve year over year.

We got into a discussion regarding subs and how they are broken down. Expect a change in the way the numbers are broken down in time.

Also, install rates are going up.
    I also agree with their price targets .50/1.25. I do think if the economy starts showing improvement sooner than later, we could overshoot up to the original revalue of 1.50 or even a little higher. Doubtful that couldbe sustained though, but a decent possibility as a top if the right panic sets in...

He had no choice but to remain neutral here being so close to his ST target. First buy updrade we get will move the stock past .50. On the other hand, at these levels here, SIRI is most definitely a SPEC BUY. Just, no onw wants to be the forst one to admit it...someone will soon. At least OUTPERFORM.

Guru
    03-20-2009, 12:54 PM #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I did sell to early but I didn't chase it up as I felt that was too risky. I didn't see that blow off top coming, but I sure as hell wasn't buying up there. Can you predict the movements in the chart exactly? I bought today mostly because of technical reasons.....they showed me that there was support at .27 and that it was going to take off.

I was able to add shares to my original position with the cash from selling at a higher level...

I don't pretend to be a market guru.....

I've made tons of mistakes....

Demian, while I am glad you got back in. I am saying what I said before at SA when people were selling their whole positions (to buy back at lower PPS), that I would watch it. I will tell you this much while I take into account the problems this company has had, that even with those problems there was no way it made sense to me that the PPS was ever this low. Look we have a company that has improving metrics every passing quarter that has as of so far was growing pretty well, and finally has a vertual monopoly on their sector. I think that as it fell it may very well go up. I am not a big believer in conspiracy but something is going on. I dont think there is anyone out there that would not say that this stock is one of the most confusing stocks they have ever seen.

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 12:59 PM #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    The take down to .22 filled that morning gap up though which technically is important to some.......

You are right about the spike down to .22 not meaning as much, but I do think that it finding support at .25 is significant. Technically, we are still in a downtrend from .43 until we start breaking out above the trendline.....some resistance around .30. I still think SIRI closes over .30 today....
    Demian - Would the "demand" - Buyers have to increase substatially to make this hit .30 by day end?? Right now level 2 shows 4342 sellers & 2949 buyers (if i am reading correctly) so - no real push for demand and lots of supply.

Addict
    03-20-2009, 01:00 PM #130
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    No sl62, I decided not to buy there. Due to other account situations, I was unable to go over my core position at this time. I am defending a margin call right now on something else I dont want to sell.
    GL on that...

Page 13 of 37 ... 3111213141523 ...