Page 8 of 37 ... 67891018 ...
    03-20-2009, 11:40 AM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    JMM, just made my first deposit to TDA. How long does it take for the amount to post so that I can trade with it?
    Initial deposits usually require the longest waiting period. At E*Trade, they required me to wait 10-15 business days. You should call your broker or check their help section.

Mentor
    03-20-2009, 11:41 AM #72
    I just bought SIRI back @ .2733....................seconds ago.

03-20-2009, 11:43 AM #73
    Just to let everyone know Got verification that some of the folks I emailed my complaint to have opened them.

Dear Sir or Madam:
    Thank you for your recent e-mail to the group electronic mailbox of the Division of Enforcement at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C. We appreciate your taking the time to write to us. This automated response confirms that the Division of Enforcement has received your e-mail. You can rest assured that an attorney in the Office of Internet Enforcement will review your e-mail promptly.

We are always interested in hearing from members of the public, and you may be assured that the matter you have raised is being given careful consideration in view of the Commission's overall enforcement responsibilities under the federal securities laws. It is, however, the Commission's policy to conduct its inquiries on a non-public basis -- so this may be the only response that you receive. The Commission conducts its investigations on a non-public basis to preserve the integrity of its investigative process as well as to protect persons against whom unfounded charges may be made or against whom the Commission determines that enforcement action is not necessary or appropriate. Subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, we cannot disclose to you any information which we may gather and we cannot confirm to you the existence or non-existence of an investigation, unless made a matter of public record in proceedings brought before the Commission or in the courts.

If you are unsure where you should direct your inquiry or you want to learn more about how the SEC handles inquiries and complaints, please visit the SEC Complaint Center at HYPERLINK "http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml".

Should you have any additional information or questions pertaining to this matter, please feel free to communicate directly with us at HYPERLINK "mailto:enforcement@sec.gov".

We appreciate your interest in the work of the Commission and its Division of Enforcement.
    Very truly yours,
    S/
    John Reed Stark
    Chief, Office of Internet Enforcement
    United States Securities & Exchange Commission

Your message

To: CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov
    Cc: enforcement@sec.gov; help@sec.gov; HelpDesk; Hightower,
    Jeanine; *Precise
    Sent: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:03:03 -0400

was read on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:28:48 -0400਍

Final-Recipient: RFC822; BAdhikari@ise.com

Thank you for your e-mail to the Chairman's Office of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Your comments and concerns are very important to us. Unfortunately, because of the large volume of e-mail received, the Chairman can not personally respond to each message. We do read and carefully consider the opinions expressed in all of the e-mails that we receive.

If you are an investor with a complaint about a securities professional, firm or a public company, please visit our Complaint Center,

at http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml, to file a complaint. If you have a securities-related question, please visit our website at

http://www.sec.gov/answers.shtml to find fast answers to your questions and solutions to common investment problems. If you are a securities professional needing assistance on technical matters, please check our "information for" pages on the top right of our website, www.sec.gov.

We deeply appreciate your taking the time to communicate your
    thoughts and concerns to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Sincerely,

Kristin J. Kaepplein
    Director
    Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
    U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

I am encouraged by the first response. Also by the fact that ISEG now knows I sent the email to all concerned parties and not just them! None of them can say they had no idea...I now have a paper trail as do many other folks here.....stay relentless and to quote killer "NO FEAR"
    CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov
    enforcement@sec.gov, help@sec.gov, helpdesk@ise.com, jhightower@ise.com, precise@ise.com

03-20-2009, 11:43 AM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by doobz26 View Post
    Mogami,
    I hear you. I don't know when... but auto sales will pick up.. and when they do they will break out of this slump with a vengeance.
    The auto industry is famous for their massive rallies after a period of notable slowdowns. You may be speculating, but it's indeed possible based on their track record.

03-20-2009, 11:45 AM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Just to let everyone know Got verification that some of the folks I emailed my complaint to have opened them.

Dear Sir or Madam:
    Thank you for your recent e-mail to the group electronic mailbox of the Division of Enforcement at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C. We appreciate your taking the time to write to us. This automated response confirms that the Division of Enforcement has received your e-mail. You can rest assured that an attorney in the Office of Internet Enforcement will review your e-mail promptly.

We are always interested in hearing from members of the public, and you may be assured that the matter you have raised is being given careful consideration in view of the Commission's overall enforcement responsibilities under the federal securities laws. It is, however, the Commission's policy to conduct its inquiries on a non-public basis -- so this may be the only response that you receive. The Commission conducts its investigations on a non-public basis to preserve the integrity of its investigative process as well as to protect persons against whom unfounded charges may be made or against whom the Commission determines that enforcement action is not necessary or appropriate. Subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, we cannot disclose to you any information which we may gather and we cannot confirm to you the existence or non-existence of an investigation, unless made a matter of public record in proceedings brought before the Commission or in the courts.

If you are unsure where you should direct your inquiry or you want to learn more about how the SEC handles inquiries and complaints, please visit the SEC Complaint Center at HYPERLINK "http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml".

Should you have any additional information or questions pertaining to this matter, please feel free to communicate directly with us at HYPERLINK "mailto:enforcement@sec.gov".

We appreciate your interest in the work of the Commission and its Division of Enforcement.
    Very truly yours,
    S/
    John Reed Stark
    Chief, Office of Internet Enforcement
    United States Securities & Exchange Commission

Your message

To: CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov
    Cc: enforcement@sec.gov; help@sec.gov; HelpDesk; Hightower,
    Jeanine; *Precise
    Sent: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:03:03 -0400

was read on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:28:48 -0400਍

Final-Recipient: RFC822; BAdhikari@ise.com

Thank you for your e-mail to the Chairman's Office of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Your comments and concerns are very important to us. Unfortunately, because of the large volume of e-mail received, the Chairman can not personally respond to each message. We do read and carefully consider the opinions expressed in all of the e-mails that we receive.

If you are an investor with a complaint about a securities professional, firm or a public company, please visit our Complaint Center,

at http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml, to file a complaint. If you have a securities-related question, please visit our website at

http://www.sec.gov/answers.shtml to find fast answers to your questions and solutions to common investment problems. If you are a securities professional needing assistance on technical matters, please check our "information for" pages on the top right of our website, www.sec.gov.

We deeply appreciate your taking the time to communicate your
    thoughts and concerns to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Sincerely,

Kristin J. Kaepplein
    Director
    Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
    U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

I am encouraged by the first response. Also by the fact that ISEG now knows I sent the email to all concerned parties and not just them! None of them can say they had no idea...I now have a paper trail as do many other folks here.....stay relentless and to quote killer "NO FEAR"
    CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov
    enforcement@sec.gov, help@sec.gov, helpdesk@ise.com, jhightower@ise.com, precise@ise.com
    Dude, that's a classic form letter. It's highly likely that not a soul has actually read it (yet). I got that kind of response when I wrote a letter to the President of the USA in 1978 (handwritten when I was 8).

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-20-2009, 11:47 AM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Matthews View Post
    Back from my tour. Very informative. All I will say, is that I can now sleep at night, go out and play in the sun or snow, and keep accumulating shares....

Ignore the stock price. Really.
    If I'm reading you correctly - there's more to the eye than all the smoke and mirrors we have been exposed to. If you say we're good - thats at least something.

I have a new gameplan anyway.... based on what I'm seeing everyone else do...
    I'm expanding my holding - and splitting it. I'm going to have my core holding that will not get touched and then about a 25% chunk reserved for playing with peaks and troughs... now I just need to get a little better at watching for the turnarounds.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. Thanks for speaking out for us up there.

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 11:48 AM #77
    well demian maybe karma is good to you and you can start the rally this time and be a part of it! here's hoping... funny there was a noticeable bump up in the last few minutes (relatively today from the last hour or so) Maybe YOU DO have an effect?

Enthusiast
    03-20-2009, 11:50 AM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Glad to have you back!!

Now let's RALLY!

03-20-2009, 11:50 AM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    I added to my position as well near $0.27. And now, patience...

03-20-2009, 11:52 AM #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusly View Post
    Dude, that's a classic form letter. It's highly likely that not a soul has actually read it (yet). I got that kind of response when I wrote a letter to the President of the USA in 1978 (handwritten when I was 8).
    not worried about that.....fact is all parties concerned opened the email..now the follow up will be the crucial part...and I have a reference point!

Page 8 of 37 ... 67891018 ...