Page 2 of 13 123412 ...
    03-19-2009, 11:56 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    It's time to get on the phone and call these manipulating criminals. Let them know they are being watched.

Market Operations helpdesk@ise.com
    (877) 473-9989
    PrecISE Training & Inquiries precise@ise.com
    (212) 897-8171
    General Trading Questions Jeanine Hightower
    jhightower@ise.com
    (212) 897-0357

What do we tell them when someone answers the phone over at ISE?

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-19-2009, 12:09 PM #12
    great post! and if you aren't doing this and you are a SIRI investor - you have only yourself to blame......

Legislation is moving in the right direction - but that is no excuse for being complacent....

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 12:15 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusXMInvestor View Post
    The stock is being manipulated by one individual through ISEG. ISEG direct number is 800-518-7654. Speak to Shaun. Let him know that ISEG is executing trades that are manipulating SiriusXM. He was very uncomfortable on the phone.
    Im calling right now. Let you know what happens.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-19-2009, 12:18 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Im calling right now. Let you know what happens.
    Relmor - as usual thanks for setting a great example - recommend all of us follow suit - and hold the bastards' feet to the fire...

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 12:21 PM #15
    Just got off the phone with ISEG. They say you tell them the name of the trader doing it, and then file a complaint against that person. They say there are not responsible for how ISEG moves whatsoever. I told him hes on notice, and I was filing an SEC complaint against his exchange. They know whats going on, and he sounded pissed. He also sounded annoyed. Keep calling him. Give him a hundred calls in a row.

HE IS CLAIMING ITS ONE TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BLLBBLAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Ya right!!!

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 12:31 PM #16
    ISEG messed up. We have them. He said, and I quote...
    Put this in the SEC report all of us... I want a hundred complaints right now.
    "Its one trader doing it"... End quote. He KNOWS. LOL
    Thats an admission of guilt, and he KNOWS IT BEING MANIPULATED. If they know there exchange is being used for manipulation, hes guilty too. Give him that quote. So make that TRADER STOP. ISEG can bar that person from exectuing transactions then.

03-19-2009, 12:42 PM #17
    I just called ISEG when I told whats going on he was upset.I also told him that if it didn't stop I would file a complain with the SEC.He was trying to BS me so I said I'm letting you know to stop and hung up on him.

03-19-2009, 12:49 PM #18

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 12:54 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Boat View Post
    I just called ISEG when I told whats going on he was upset.I also told him that if it didn't stop I would file a complain with the SEC.He was trying to BS me so I said I'm letting you know to stop and hung up on him.
    Good job. Now follow through with your threat. SEC hates attention on one stock. If they get enough calls, they might at least tell that exchange to monitor the trader, and if it continues, bar him from the exchange. Worth a try. Good find on that article mz whatever... LOL

03-19-2009, 01:17 PM #20
    Dear SEC/Chairwoman Shapiro-
    I wish to officially file a complaint that the common stock of Sirius/XM Radio (SIRI) is and has been manipulated for quite some time now, on a daily/hourly basis, by one of the Market Makers, ISEG.
    Any person who watches Level 2 stock quotes in real time can see how ISEG keeps buying and selling 100-share blocks to themselves in order to manipulate the price, all day long, every day.
    As a shareholder, I find this untolerable and criminal.
    Other SIRI shareholders have noticed this and have either called ISEG directly or sent complaints to the SEC in regards to this.
    When contacted in person (via phone), one person at ISEG (Shaun) reportedly told the caller (another SIRI shareholder), and I quote,
    "It's one trader doing it."

One trader at ISEG is manipulating millions of shares of SIRI on a daily basis, and it has to stop.

I ask the SEC to investigate the issue as soon as humanly possible. Many shareholders are losing money every minute this manipulation is allowed to continue.

Thank you, in advance, for your attention to this matter.

--
    Greg P.

I just emailed this to all three SEC addresses. Trying to do my noob duty.

Page 2 of 13 123412 ...