Page 13 of 13 ... 3111213
    Enthusiast
    04-12-2009, 01:21 PM #121
    [QUOTE=LMaze;28639]Relmor: Happy Easter.
    do you think a reverse split would end the manipulation?

Absolutely not. Only until those who are involved in the scheme are put behind bars, including major insiders, will the manipulation stop. Unfortunately, when that happens there may be no more SiriusXM as we know it.

04-12-2009, 01:50 PM #122
    These threads are so entertaining! Let me get this straight, now the Russian Mob is out to get us and siri?! Wow this site has jumped the shark! If its not Putin, KGB, and the mob, maybe its the aliens living deep in the ocean floor, they definatley have the capability to control ISEG. Maybe they use mind control or maybe the ISEG corporate offices are on the ocean floor. LOL.

I must disclose I currently have no siri shares in my portfolio, thank god! I booked 175% of SIRI run up from .6c. I missed a 20k purchase on Friday by half a penny, oh well. After seeing the short interest I think we will venture under the .3 mark, IMHO. Good Luck all, we need it if the Putin is in the mix, Happy Easter and don't eat too much ham!

Go Dustin Johnson....Coastal Carolina University Alumni!

Mentor
    04-12-2009, 01:57 PM #123
    Big Ben: Don't think that the Russian Mob comment is very far off of base.

Have you ever read the Deep Capture Blog? Some VERY interesting information there...

Addict
    04-12-2009, 02:48 PM #124
    Russian mob, blaming short selling, longs selling out, most of you make sirius sound like another pump and dump stock that now that you made your money your done and your out....all of you...this site has become just another bull shit, no balls site that people rather cry then fight for what is right...o well such is life as we know it now.....so either stand up fight to make it right or take your 2 cents and hit the ****ing road.....

Have a nice day.... to the new yahoo poster board...............Im out and Patatrooper Rick when you get your board set up let me know so i can get away from all of these no fighting faggots..............

Mentor
    04-12-2009, 03:34 PM #125
    Sworn: WTF. Seriously. What the hell is your problem?

You are in a thread that is advocating calling the SEC and the companies responsible for this and fighting tooth and nail. It has been pinned to the top of the forum so that it does not become forgotten... and you say that we are a bunch of no-fighting faggots? WTF is your problem? I am advocating that people go to check out Deep Capture, the most involved site in fighting these kind of people. Deep capture does more research into this issue in a single day than you have ever posted on this website.

Quit your ****ing crying.

Mentor
    04-12-2009, 03:56 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Russian mob, blaming short selling, longs selling out, most of you make sirius sound like another pump and dump stock that now that you made your money your done and your out....all of you...this site has become just another bull shit, no balls site that people rather cry then fight for what is right...o well such is life as we know it now.....so either stand up fight to make it right or take your 2 cents and hit the ****ing road.....

Have a nice day.... to the new yahoo poster board...............Im out and Patatrooper Rick when you get your board set up let me know so i can get away from all of these no fighting faggots..............
    Your post is contradictory. Check the title of this thread. And no ones selling their shares, that the whole point , to educate people to recongnize true weakness in a stock price, and when its just a delay due to manipulation. Russian mob? Dont have any clue about that. I dont really care who is doing it, just would like it to stop. Rather than crying, everyone on here is doing what they can within the confines of reality. Just who are you calling a faggot? BTW.

Enthusiast
    04-12-2009, 03:56 PM #127

Wow, I take that personally. I have been one of the biggest fighters on this thread. I have supplied the contact information for the manipulators and the authorities to contact.

Mentor
    04-12-2009, 04:03 PM #128
    [QUOTE=SiriusXMInvestor;28651]
    Quote Originally Posted by LMaze View Post
    Relmor: Happy Easter.
    do you think a reverse split would end the manipulation?

Absolutely not. Only until those who are involved in the scheme are put behind bars, including major insiders, will the manipulation stop. Unfortunately, when that happens there may be no more SiriusXM as we know it.
    Yes, i think that ends a lot of it, as long as the split comes at a time of strength, not weakness. Depends on the circumstances. I have long term said I am selling out completely between .80 and .95 cents(not sure yet on the exact price). I will then wait to see what kind of timing they announce a reverse split in. If I like the timing, I will buy after it splits. If I dont, at least I dont have to worry about a huge drop right after it does. THen I can rebuy lower. I think its going to be done. Guaranteed. Probably within the time frame it was voted on. You might see a vote to delay it, if it clears and holds $1 convincingly. For a good period of time. But I dont think the 2014 will allow it to hold past $1. Market cap would be over 8 billion counting the Malone dilution. I think that draws the line between just making it, and being a profitable company for years to come, with profits rolling in. Dont know if by 2010(end of the R/S allowance) they will have made that abundantly clear yet. But I do think they will establish fair value over .80 cents by then. I do believe that will be the price range until something more substantial in the way of growth or actually reporting earning with a positive number. Then it will clear and hold $1. But I think once they have established a nice .85-.95 cent range, and it looks like it might no clear it, they will R/S at that time, clear it with strength, remove a ton of the float, and gain some insitutional buyers and mutual fund owners like Homer and John have been discussing this stock really needs.

My friend think that it will R/S, be knocked down so the mutual funds and institutions can buy lower even after the R/S, so he expects a huge buying opportunity after the R/S. Just in case this is true, I want to be full of bullets. If it takes off after the R/S, then at least I banked my profits to the .85 cent range, and can look for a pullback after that. I think the greater risk lies in owning during the R/S, than in not owning. Might want to be owning it when the R/S is announced(but i dont think they give warning...LOL).. As their might be a panic short cover(minor one.) But you never know depending on the timing, that kind of news could cause a selling panic too. Hence the risk I was talking about...
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-12-2009 at 04:08 PM.

04-12-2009, 04:18 PM #129

" Paratrooper Rick....Don't sweat plumbing up a poster from time to time if needed...I use to do the same when I first posted here...
    Its the positivity and dedication that keeps us going.... "

Wow , are you the same guy that posted this not too long ago . I guess you must have had a change of heart . C ya .

Mentor
    04-12-2009, 09:30 PM #130

Short

Came across this ...

How to avoid a short squeeze
    As stocks rally and feds circle, short sellers face tough calls

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...st=SecMostRead

Still a newbie but thought it might be of some interest -

Page 13 of 13 ... 3111213