Page 9 of 13 ... 7891011 ...
    Mentor
    03-21-2009, 05:49 PM #81
    My first fault in the post is that he doesn't even ask who the hell he is talking to until after the conversation? Anyone that is anyone knows (BTW, I learned this in an 8th grade ENGLISH class) that the first thing you do in an interview (which is what this esentially was or should have been) is that you get the name and title of the person you are talking to as well as their qualifications.

This conversationg could have -- and SHOULD have -- gone much differently knowing that he was speaking to a lawyers office instead of a trader or someone in charge of trading. A lawyer does not know what the hell naked short selling is. And though he knows what maniuplation and securities fraud is, he probably doesn't know 1) that it is being done and 2) HOW it is being done. These conversations to him would be completely useless.

The better idea would have been to let him know that a number of people are researching a matter of market manipulation and possible securities fraud that they believe is being transpired through ISEG trading systems, and that he would like to have a conference call between the lawyer and the head of trading that he tried to speak with before. Nothing is accomplished by speaking to a lawyer only.

03-21-2009, 10:00 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by asm610 View Post
    Not read:

Priority: High Date: Friday, March 20, 2009 5:07 PM Size: 2 KB

Attachments:

Your message

To: CHAIRMANOFFICE@sec.gov
    Cc: enforcement@sec.gov; help@sec.gov; HelpDesk; Hightower,
    Jeanine; *Precise
    Subject:
    Sent: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:03:03 -0400

was deleted without being read on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:07:39 -0400

Final-Recipient: RFC822; TKhutorsky@ise.com

Forwarding and deleting doesn't make you blameless Tanya Khutorsky!

They are guilty as hell and they know it.Now they refuse to even open emails and are just deleting them. Too bad they don't know i have that info as well.........no one is getting away with feigned ignorance...if they want to steal my money...they are going to have to kick my ass in an alley somewhere! I am keeping the heat on with these azzholes! I care not who doesn't like it! Charles...if you have an issue with the legitimate complaints we are filing.....I will leave the site. We have done nothing wrong, immoral, or illegal....it is the people involved in running ISEG that know what is going on who are commting a crime! As a matter of fact...I see no difference in wat they are doing and allowing ....from what Bernie Madoff did....only they are hiding behind thier company name and refuse to face the music! The screen shots that were taken pretty much prove what we all have said.....your move ISEG....we're waiting! I hope you can all look yourselves in the mirror when you go home and sleep well at night! If you do it just confirms you're a soulless prick....and that includes whoever is spying on us here for you.....money is wonderful to have...and to use for good....selling your soul for it is something else...and I should know...I was once blinded by Wall Street dollars...but my wonderful wife woke me out of my slumber and made me realize what really mattered! May the lord have mercy on your lost souls!

I unfairly jumped on Charles here...and I apologize for it. Just to clear the air...I want you all to see the apology I sent him by PM. He has given us a great place to do what we do...and I should not have reacted to his post as angily as i did. Here is the message I sent him.

Charles,

I was overly emotional and I apologize. I felt that you were lookingto remove the thread....but it was only because of my frustration at the situation that we are dealing with. I vented at the first opportunity and I deeply apologize. You have been very fair and even handed from what can see. I am just very annoyed right now. It's part of why I haven't posted today. I am so angry that decent common folks are treated the way they are as it is by Wall Street...what ISEG is doing is akin to spitting in our faces....and for better or worse I take it personally. I reiterate to you that I apologize for the stupidity of my comments to you. It is not now nor was it ever you that annoyed me....it was the thought of those assholes actually contacting you and acting like victims that sent me over the edge.

v/r
    Andy

Head Honcho
    03-22-2009, 07:36 PM #83
    I totally understand, which is why I sent you a private message. No apology is necessary. I am as frustrated as anyone and always willing to do my part to make people aware of this kind of stuff... and hopefully one day stop it... if that is at all possible.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Banned
    03-22-2009, 08:23 PM #84
    Freedom of assembly, sometimes used interchangeably with the freedom of association, is the individual right to come together with other individuals and collectively express, promote, pursue and defend common interests. The right to freedom of association is recognized as human right, political freedom and a civil liberty.
    Freedom of assembly and freedom of association may be used to distinguish between the freedom to assemble in public places and the freedom of joining an association. Freedom of assembly is often used in the context of the right to protest, while freedom of association is used in the context of labor rights and the right to collective bargaining, for example by joining a trade union. Freedom of assembly as guaranteed in the Canadian Constitution and the Constitution of the United States are interpreted to mean both the freedom to assemble and the freedom to join an association.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_assembly

03-23-2009, 09:01 PM #85
    What does that have to do with anything?

03-23-2009, 09:42 PM #86
    Keeping the pressure on! Second verse same as the first!

Your message

To: CHAIRMANOFFICE
    Cc: ENFORCEMENT; Help; helpdesk@ise.com; jhightower@ise.com;
    precise@ise.com
    Sent: FRI, 20 Mar 2009 22:07:03 -0400

was read on Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:27:57 -0400਍

Final-Recipient: RFC822; Help@sec.gov

03-24-2009, 09:44 PM #87

NASDAQ feeling pressured?

Anyone see this or have I just missed an earlier post.
    Funny how now that DC is into their business sniffing around Wall St. is going to try and prevent shorts. Joke!

9:59AM NASDAQ confirmed it is leading an effort to introduce a "Modified Uptick Rule" (NDAQ) 22.93 -0.80 : Co confirmed it is leading an effort to introduce a "Modified Uptick Rule," a rule that would modernize and enhance current rules designed to prevent abusive short selling. In a letter to the Securities and Exchange Commission today, NASDAQ OMX, together with BATS, the National Stock Exchange and NYSE Euronext proposed the new restrictions on short selling as the SEC begins to consider rules to eliminate abusive short selling from the market.

03-24-2009, 09:48 PM #88
    Glad to hear it...I don't care why or how...I just want something done to make the playing field more level!

Mentor
    03-25-2009, 02:49 AM #89
    I don't know about that asm. They may be implementing a generic stupid version of the uptick rule with none of the other great items that the legislation had put in.

Uptick is great, but all of the other stuff added in to it was even better.

03-25-2009, 12:52 PM #90
    Got an email back from the SEC. VERY surprising.

SEC Response - File HO1322503

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX:

We are taking your complaint very seriously, and have referred it to the appropriate people within the SEC.

Please understand that the SEC conducts its investigations on a confidential basis and neither confirms nor denies the existence of an investigation unless we bring charges against someone involved. We do this to protect the integrity and effectiveness of our investigative process and to preserve the privacy of the individuals and entities involved. As a result, we will not be able to provide you with any future updates on the status of your complaint or of any pending SEC investigation.

Below is a flyer that describes our policy as it will apply to your complaint. Please contact me if you have other questions.

Sincerely,

JOHN H. MCCREERY
    Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
    U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
    (202) 551-6311

INFORMATION ABOUT SEC INVESTIGATIONS

Each year, thousands of investors ask the Securities and Exchange Commission to investigate the activities of other investors, financial professionals, corporations, brokerage firms, investment companies, stock exchanges, and others. These complaints generally suggest some impropriety or misconduct and sometimes make a plea to the SEC for direct assistance in resolving a grievance.

The SEC has the authority to investigate whether violations of the federal securities laws have occurred, and we make every effort to evaluate promptly and thoroughly the information provided by investors. But we cannot investigate every investor complaint. While many investor complaints do lead to full investigations and, if appropriate, to enforcement actions, we cannot guarantee that our review will lead to further investigation or that the SEC will take any legal action.

We also cannot provide you with updates on the status of your complaint or your request for an investigation. The SEC conducts investigations confidentially for two main reasons. First, we can conduct investigations more effectively if they are not announced publicly. For instance, important documents and evidence can be destroyed quickly if people hear of an investigation. Second, we keep our investigations confidential to protect the reputations of companies and individuals if we find no wrongdoing or decide we cannot bring a successful action against them. The SEC will not confirm or deny the existence of an investigation unless, and until, it becomes a matter of public record as the result of a court action or administrative proceeding.

When there is proof that someone has violated the securities laws, the sanctions may include financial penalties, orders to surrender profits, cease and desist orders, or an injunction by a court to prevent further violations. The SEC may also bar individuals from working for a securities firm, investment adviser, or investment company. We can also ask a federal court to bar individuals from being officers and directors of publicly held companies. In some situations, we may refer a case to the Department of Justice for possible criminal prosecution.

The SEC publishes news releases about its lawsuits and administrative actions, and the news media often report on them. You can read and download the SEC’s “Enforcement Actions” on our website at http://www.sec.gov/divisions/enforce...eactions.shtml

. Or you can obtain hard copies by reviewing “How to Request Public Documents” at:
    http://www.sec.gov/answers/publicdocs.htm

Or
    Submit a written request to:
    U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
    Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
    100 F Street N.E.
    Washington, DC 20549-021
    Fax: (202) 772-9295
    Phone: (202) 551-8090

Page 9 of 13 ... 7891011 ...