Page 3 of 13 12345 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 01:36 PM #21
    Good job people. Keep the calls coming and emails to the SEC. Good find on the ISE POS who is jailed. This is just further proof how corrupt ISEG is.

03-19-2009, 01:49 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Sorry, but what the phuck was that !

I will be shocked if this closes even or higher today. I almost sold at .40 when the market opened because I had fear of this, then canceled my sell & saw it hit .22 cents and almost wanted to jump off a building. Now it's back at .34.

Total master manipulation - I just hope investors here did not sell out and get hurt on that scam.
    Well, I had a buy order at .25 because I fully expected someone to eventually short this stock once it reached 40c. So personally, I made some money this morning. Not a lot, but I'm not complaining. You have to expect occasional dips - especially after several days of what I considered an uncharacteristic increase in the stock price.

Not every dip is manipulation, but maybe this one was. Why do you believe it is tied directly to manipulation by someone specific at a specific entity? I'm still learning so this is just a question so I can learn how others figure this stuff out.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Siriusly; 03-19-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 02:32 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Dear SEC/Chairwoman Shapiro-
    I wish to officially file a complaint that the common stock of Sirius/XM Radio (SIRI) is and has been manipulated for quite some time now, on a daily/hourly basis, by one of the Market Makers, ISEG.
    Any person who watches Level 2 stock quotes in real time can see how ISEG keeps buying and selling 100-share blocks to themselves in order to manipulate the price, all day long, every day.
    As a shareholder, I find this untolerable and criminal.
    Other SIRI shareholders have noticed this and have either called ISEG directly or sent complaints to the SEC in regards to this.
    When contacted in person (via phone), one person at ISEG (Shaun) reportedly told the caller (another SIRI shareholder), and I quote,
    "It's one trader doing it."

One trader at ISEG is manipulating millions of shares of SIRI on a daily basis, and it has to stop.

I ask the SEC to investigate the issue as soon as humanly possible. Many shareholders are losing money every minute this manipulation is allowed to continue.

Thank you, in advance, for your attention to this matter.

--
    Greg P.

I just emailed this to all three SEC addresses. Trying to do my noob duty.
    Good job, but I wouldnt focus on the 100 share angle. Id focus on the constant lowering of the ask, when even given a thousandth of a penny. And buying back for lower. Selling unlimited shares higher. Throwing large blocks up at resistance, and pulling them when not needed. And always leading the ask down. These are all illegal if intentional and purposeful. If he in unloading a large block sell order, he shouldnt be rebuying lower, that would be one hell of a large block sell order too. Has to be over 50 million by now, and I serioulsy doubt anyones selling a 50 million share block order right now. If its one trader then doubly no way. What hes doing is selling shares, and rebuying lower, then selling the same shares back higer. Its as common a manipulation as their is. SEC will know exactly what you mean.
    If its a short covering, then hes manipulating the ask side to achieve it at lower prices, while containing the price in the process, also illegal.

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 02:43 PM #24
    Email sent.

To Chairman Shapiro and staff:

I am writing inform you of blatant stock manipulation going on. I know for a fact that you have received several other complaints, but I just wanted to add my voice. It is clear that Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Inc. is being blatantly manipulated on a daily basis (and I am sure hundreds or thousands of other stocks, as well). This is quite clear when you look at Level 2 charts and see that trades are being executed consistently under the bid/ask prices posted. It would also appear that the overwhelming majority of these trades are coming from the International Stock Exchange, or ISEG (to a much lesser degree, many come from NITE as well). If you look at each individual trade, you can clearly see a pattern of manipulation. You will notice when there is starting to be a large run-up in the price, ISEG will commonly start throwing large blocks of shares out below the current bid/ask, or they will place very large blocks (in the millions of shares) right at the ask price, but with the all or nothing qualifier. Because the block is so large, it basically brings trading to a halt. Once the buying power has diminished and the bid comes down, that block DISAPPEARS (i.e. NEVER trades), and trading starts again, but with the action much slower and much less enthusiastically than before which often leads to a dip in the stock price.

Just today, a call was placed to ISEG. A gentleman named "Shaun" was spoken to. He said that we should file a complaint regarding those doing the manipulation. He said, and I quote, "It's one trader doing it." The fact is that ISEG knows there is manipulation going on through their services. Regardless if ISEG is actually involved or not, if they know about it and are not doing anything to stop it, then they are an accessory. ISEG's former chairman, John Marshall, is already behind bars for conspiracy to commit securities fraud, so it is obvious that ISEG does not have a perfect record as it is.

Please look into these accusations as soon as possible. Every trade that goes through while these people are still manipulating the stock is money that is lost from good, hard-working American citizens that you have sworn to protect and serve. Please open an official investigation.

Thank you,

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 03:07 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Email sent.

To Chairman Shapiro and staff:

I am writing inform you of blatant stock manipulation going on. I know for a fact that you have received several other complaints, but I just wanted to add my voice. It is clear that Sirius XM Satellite Radio, Inc. is being blatantly manipulated on a daily basis (and I am sure hundreds or thousands of other stocks, as well). This is quite clear when you look at Level 2 charts and see that trades are being executed consistently under the bid/ask prices posted. It would also appear that the overwhelming majority of these trades are coming from the International Stock Exchange, or ISEG (to a much lesser degree, many come from NITE as well). If you look at each individual trade, you can clearly see a pattern of manipulation. You will notice when there is starting to be a large run-up in the price, ISEG will commonly start throwing large blocks of shares out below the current bid/ask, or they will place very large blocks (in the millions of shares) right at the ask price, but with the all or nothing qualifier. Because the block is so large, it basically brings trading to a halt. Once the buying power has diminished and the bid comes down, that block DISAPPEARS (i.e. NEVER trades), and trading starts again, but with the action much slower and much less enthusiastically than before which often leads to a dip in the stock price.

Just today, a call was placed to ISEG. A gentleman named "Shaun" was spoken to. He said that we should file a complaint regarding those doing the manipulation. He said, and I quote, "It's one trader doing it." The fact is that ISEG knows there is manipulation going on through their services. Regardless if ISEG is actually involved or not, if they know about it and are not doing anything to stop it, then they are an accessory. ISEG's former chairman, John Marshall, is already behind bars for conspiracy to commit securities fraud, so it is obvious that ISEG does not have a perfect record as it is.

Please look into these accusations as soon as possible. Every trade that goes through while these people are still manipulating the stock is money that is lost from good, hard-working American citizens that you have sworn to protect and serve. Please open an official investigation.

Thank you,
    Quoted info here (I doubt that I could have explained it - Tx Newman!!) - Email sent!!

03-19-2009, 03:11 PM #26
    Hello All,

I have turned off lurk mode and finally started posting I figured that if I have been spending hours a day here reading I might as well contribute. I just called the SEC and tried to explain as much of Newman's email as I could. The guy on the phone was very earnest and made clear that this was not his first SIRIous call. He explained what he would do is ask their oversight division if there have been any inconsistancies with SIRI, and if they have observed something, he will add that an outsider (me) has observed them as well... which adds fuel to the fire.

Thanks for all your hard work everyone!

-porter

ps. I'm a 2 yr long whose averaged down to $1 for 60k shares.

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 03:12 PM #27
    Anyone who wants it can feel free to copy and paste my email.

Mentor
    03-19-2009, 03:12 PM #28
    Welcome to the boards as well as the fight!

Thanks for the help.

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 03:36 PM #29

Video Level II

I have a suggestion, although I am not able to do it myself.

We have seen screen shots of level II, but that static picture does not do anything. If someone has level II and can VIDEO ISEG trading over some period of time, particularly when they place orders below the ASK price, and also throw in all those 100 share orders, then that record can be sent to someone at the SEC as confirmation of our claims.

03-19-2009, 04:04 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Good job, but I wouldnt focus on the 100 share angle. Id focus on the constant lowering of the ask, when even given a thousandth of a penny. And buying back for lower.
    Relmor--
    Duly noted. I knew how they were doing things, but don't have the experience to detail the whys of what they are doing.
    I would think that -once a knowledgable SEC-type starts looking- that the patterns would become clearly visible and the reasoning behind them as well.
    Just trying to contribute as much as a noobish one can.

Page 3 of 13 12345 ...