Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    03-17-2009, 02:33 AM #11
    If your internet explorer homepage is set to SiriusBuzz... you might be an addict.

If the first thing you check each morning is the stock price on your iPhone, you might be an addict.

If you go to someone's house to fix their computer, and the first thing you do is go to SiriusBuzz to test the internet connection... you might be an addict.

If you have ever interrupted a conversation of people that you do not know because you overheard them say something incorrect about Sirius XM... you might be an addict.

If you are a student and cant remember what you talked about in class last week, but can give all sorts of numers and figures from the last 10-Q from the top of your head... you might be an addict.

If you are falling behind in school, work, or life because you spend to much damn time at the computer reading the message boards and searching for news on the stock... you might be an addict.

These are the main ones I could think of, probably because they all apply to me. Feel free to post your own. Come up with enough, and I might make this thread sticky for a bit. =)

Hello, my name is Newman and Im a Sirius XM Addict...

Mentor
    03-17-2009, 03:36 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    If your internet explorer homepage is set to SiriusBuzz... you might be an addict.

If the first thing you check each morning is the stock price on your iPhone, you might be an addict.

If you go to someone's house to fix their computer, and the first thing you do is go to SiriusBuzz to test the internet connection... you might be an addict.

If you have ever interrupted a conversation of people that you do not know because you overheard them say something incorrect about Sirius XM... you might be an addict.

If you are a student and cant remember what you talked about in class last week, but can give all sorts of numers and figures from the last 10-Q from the top of your head... you might be an addict.

If you are falling behind in school, work, or life because you spend to much damn time at the computer reading the message boards and searching for news on the stock... you might be an addict.

These are the main ones I could think of, probably because they all apply to me. Feel free to post your own. Come up with enough, and I might make this thread sticky for a bit. =)

Im a market addict, but SiriusXM unfortunately due to breaking every rule I have in investing, has made me an addict. I fell in love with the product and potential, and lost sight of the financial side for a while. By the time I recovered my senses, it was the worst trade of my life. I am now in the process of cutting those losses, and am almost 30% back now, at only .25 cents. I think the more you lose on a stock, the more time you spend on it. My gainers never see this much attention.

03-17-2009, 08:20 AM #13
    Relmor2003: Me too! Love the product and became involved with the stock and believe me it was and is an investment I would have never made, given my conservative nature and my conservative investments. However this company has a hold on me and I truly would give up my position run the marketing division of SiriusXM. It defies logic but its truly how I feel.

Nice catch by Brandon about Paid content.org in his last post and I am glad to see that Sirius will turn on all the dead radios for a free two week trial period, this is something that I have been screaming about in prior posts since before Christmas.

As I said before this is a whole new company going forward now that Malone is on board and patience is a VIRTUE! Give it time and continue to average down by buying on the dips, but keep a significant amount for your kids.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-17-2009, 05:27 PM #14
    If you bail on friends just to watch AH, you might be an addict.

If you use a cash advance from your credit card to buy SIRI shares, you might be an addict.

When people talk to you, and all you can think about is SIRI then you reply, what did you say. You might be an addict.

If the last thing you do before you go to sleep is check SiriusBuzz, you might be an addict.

If you wake up at 5am pacific time everyday to check pre-market and the forum, you might be an addict.

If the refresh button is all you really use when on your computer, you might be an addict.

Hello, my name is Andrew and Im a Sirius XM Addict...

Ahhhhhhh I tried to stay away today but I just couldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post

Page 2 of 2 12