Page 117 of 153 ... 1767107115116117118119127 ...
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1528
    Addict
    03-18-2009, 11:51 PM #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    He,She,It matters not.
    Wow, Quite amazing. You invoke the word respect and at the same time accuse someone of lying. You have an odd definition of respect. Do as you will. It isn't the first time. That is why I didn't address you. I figured it would do no good.

as for sl62. I was just basically telling him to go easy and not pile on.
    and at the same time giving him a friendly ribbing for his faux paux.

Now I was surprised at relmor chiming in. And well Fool. Who knows but not worth it.
    xitvp just was trying to give perspective.

So back to SIRI. I totally missed the read today. I was sure I saw the capitulation by the buyers. When in fact less than an hour later the sellers started to waver.
    Tomorrow may be a better day. I think we will end the week at least at .55

I am still upset I had to sell a little the morning of the move(why oh why didnt I wait till end of day). But at least I got my wife off my back for awhile I guess.
    >>as for sl62. I was just basically telling him to go easy and not pile on.
    and at the same time giving him a friendly ribbing for his faux paux.<<

airman...

I didn't see the above before my post. I stand by my recent post but if you were giving me a rib as you say, it didn't seem like it and wasn't taken as such. If that was your true intention, then no sweat. I have nothing against you (except that you're obsessed with S&P 625 LOL...which I still disagree with..at least anytime soon)...I'm just not sure why you have a problem with someone getting called out on something (esp an 800K share sale) I say big deal...let that person stand up for their post to the person/people that called them out. IMVHO.

I mean look, If that sale is real... According to his stated numbers, he made exactly 240 THOUSAND DOLLARS (less broker fees) in exactly 9 days. He said he sold in Pre because of someone's post. What? All the posts this morning said this pig was going higher and might take out .50. I don't recall anyone saying sell, sell, sell...esp is you own 800K shares! Further, the SP is still in play. If you're someone who owns 800K shares (that you supposedly bought @ .125 on 3/6/09--which btw was the LAST day this SP saw the light of .125 and the days trade was: 03/06/09 Volume 43.89M High 0.145 Low 0.1232 Open 0.13 Close 0.145),<---notice the days low of .1232...why are you selling now @ .425 in Pre because of what you read on a BB? That makes zero sense!!! The SP is in play...you would never ditch 800K shares with a cost basis of .125 right here. You just wouldn't do it. Unless your that hard up that you NEEDED to retrieve your 244 THOUSAND DOLLAR PROFIT so you can buy groceries or pay the rent. As said no soap for me.

And as said, nothing against you.

03-18-2009, 11:54 PM #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyGay View Post
    Don't believe there will be a pullback because there most likely won't be a big one. Just get in for the ride, because you'll miss it all together. I thought there was going to be a pull back at .19. Never happened. Jumped to .23, decided to buy in. Hit .25 today, I decided to buy in even more. I think you should just buy within the first 10 minutes.
    ....................................told you.

Guru
    03-19-2009, 12:00 AM #1163
    can we get back on topic lol SIRUS

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 12:01 AM #1164
    Socal.................on the "politically correct"............................. HALF ???!!!

03-19-2009, 12:03 AM #1165
    My question is this: With Malone owning 3% of Sprint (S), do you think there will be exclusive Sirius XM content available only to Sprint customers? (to encourage either Sirius XM or Sprint sub growth). AT&T made a killing on "exclusivity" when it came to the Iphone - surely Sprint & SIRI can realize that model has potential (especially with the new Palm devices that apparently function great but need a super app to set them apart).

Man you guys are tough on new posters - ChurchLady is now addicted to Prozac so the pharma stocks should get a boost in the next few days. To make sure I'm not a complete POS, here's my "qualifications" from my Etrade account:

Buy Date | Quantity | Price Paid | Percent Gain/Loss
    SIRI (Total Position) | 8,800 | $0.13 | 177.87%
    Buy 2/5/2009 | 2,000 | $0.18 | 100.97%
    Buy 2/13/2009 | 5,000 | $0.10 | 265.31%
    Buy 2/17/2009 | 1,800 | $0.16 | 124.14%

Addict
    03-19-2009, 12:11 AM #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    You are right I am in the minority it seems.

So now you are insulting me as well. I can tell you this. You and the like that are always insulting accusing or plain out being rude to people are what makes sites like this intolerable. Give me a braggart or a liar(who does it hurt) over a jerk any day.
    No worries you have run me off from this site. Now there will only be attackers not defenders here.

By the way you suck at apologies. notice I didnt say you suck at apologizing to me. I said you insulted me.
    airman...

What's this? You're leaving because of someone else's post?? I could see if it were your own...but not even. Look. You can leave if you want to but I don't see it. No one attacked you because you did nothing...but stick up for a guy who I guess claims he just made about $.5M bucks on few trades where he bought at the exact bottom and made mad money. I wouldn't worry about it because there's nothing to worry about. People have opinions and they express them. That's it. No bigs. Let it roll off. I told you I have no problem with you. If I did I'd let you know about it. You said you were kidding around and..accepted. Didn't mean to get on you a touch but something was smelling fishy and I misinterprested your meaning.. No worries. You seem like a decent dude. Just hang out and do your thing bro...

Addict
    03-19-2009, 12:16 AM #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    can we get back on topic lol SIRUS
    Done. When killer breaks out the blue dog, no one can be angry...as usual, good job killer...

And I expect to see airman here sharp 0800...ready for SIRI duty...

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 12:28 AM #1168
    Yeah, airman. As I said in the PM we expect you to report to duty bright and early!

Enthusiast
    03-19-2009, 12:30 AM #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    Done. When killer breaks out the blue dog, no one can be angry...as usual, good job killer...

And I expect to see airman here sharp 0800...ready for SIRI duty...

SL, do you ever sleep?!

Addict
    03-19-2009, 12:36 AM #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolNHisMoney View Post
    Airman, I truly respect your position to remain . . . well respectful. I am of the same cloth and I typically never insult anyone on message boards whether deserved or not. I reserve the right to be very skeptical when warranted though. As xitvp [EDIT: I originally attributed the paraprhased quote to the wrong person] said , there's a history to Church Lady's posts (and possibly in connection to another member that has since stopped posting. I don't know, I never participated in those arguements and will never delve into trying to figure that one out), but he/she has a knack to pop up with after-the-fact prophetic trades that only Harry Seldon could have made (I'm betting at least one or two people will get that reference!).
    FoolN...

You mean cause H. Seldon and Church Lady are both fictional characters?? LOL...