Page 50 of 153 ... 40484950515260100150 ...
    03-17-2009, 02:57 PM #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius_Stern_Fan View Post
    The internet radio trial has been available for a long time. I did it in 2004 before I bought my radio.
    True, but the site is new apparently.

03-17-2009, 02:58 PM #492
    what is really funny (sad) is after holding this stock through all the crap people are so eager to escape from the evil clutches that they keep selling while the price is going up. I only have 1/4 of what I used to have.
    First I pulled all my initial investment out. (After seeing it recover from being 90 percent down I swore I would rescue it the first chance I got, and I did)
    Then it goes over the high from the great excitment of 5 Feb (I thought that was the new high) So I sold again.
    Now all I have is the 1/4 bought at .25
    I think I will convert to being a true long. It's too risky hoping the price will fall enough to let you back in after you sell. (I mean the next time I sell it will be when I think SIRI is as high as it is going to go)

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-17-2009, 02:58 PM #493
    Looks like we're making another small run up - we're at .34....

Addict
    03-17-2009, 02:59 PM #494
    Siri on its way up again...I say back to .38 at the close!

03-17-2009, 03:01 PM #495
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Siri on its way up again...I say back to .38 at the close!
    That will be extremely tough.

03-17-2009, 03:02 PM #496
    Not much resistance to .35 at all.

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-17-2009, 03:02 PM #497
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    what is really funny (sad) is after holding this stock through all the crap people are so eager to escape from the evil clutches that they keep selling while the price is going up. I only have 1/4 of what I used to have.
    First I pulled all my initial investment out. (After seeing it recover from being 90 percent down I swore I would rescue it the first chance I got, and I did)
    Then it goes over the high from the great excitment of 5 Feb (I thought that was the new high) So I sold again.
    Now all I have is the 1/4 bought at .25
    I think I will convert to being a true long. It's too risky hoping the price will fall enough to let you back in after you sell. (I mean the next time I sell it will be when I think SIRI is as high as it is going to go)
    This goes back to that nerves of steel comment I made yesterday.... there's nothing wrong with recovering some cash after the horrendous wait some of you have had... and there's never a guarantee on ANYTHING with SIRI....

The little voice in my head is saying to remain cautious... but on the other hand.... I've still managed to stay full in from .13 when I saw the selling take place... I'm thinking of pulling some out once I hit a strategic number.... I'm just not sure I'm at it yet....

Once I've recoved my initial investment by pulling 1/3rd out... I'm going to SIT tight with the remaining 2/3rds.. so my number is up around .40

Addict
    03-17-2009, 03:03 PM #498
    In this craphole of an economy when unemployment is so rampant that a $15hr janitor position draws over 700 applicants, why not go back to the "willing to work for money" approach and hire a commission only outdoor sales force across the country and solicit every existing small business to buy Sirius. There isn't a mechanics garage, flooring warehouse, machine shop etc. that wouldn't love to have Sirius to entertain and motivate their workforce for 12 bucks a month, especially if you bring it right to their door.

You sell, you get paid.

I would have got Sirius in everyone of my shops from day one if it was as easy as saying yes, that sounds great. As a small business owner, it's not always a top priority to shop for electronics when things like bills, banking, payroll, ordering etc fills all of my time.

03-17-2009, 03:06 PM #499

Mistake by a long like me

so I told you guys I sold last week at 0.193 the shares that I bought at 0.14 (1/3 of total shares thinking I will buy little lower)...then this week I sold th remaining 2/3 or 40k shares at 0.24 thinking it will be lower...and today it is 0.34-0.38.....If I had kept all 60K at a 0.40 average for another day or so I would have been even...
    I had held from 2.60 to 0.05 and bought at 0.07 believing in the company but now that the price is going up I started to "gamble"
    I rebought today at 0.33 33K and need an average of 0.78 to be even..This stock is addicting...though i am very pissed at myself for hasty decisions these last few days, I am happy that Siri Longs are being rewarded...
    Cos, Relmor, Brandon and the rest of you guys, what do you think is a reasonable target price for our Siri.

03-17-2009, 03:06 PM #500
    well boys. Been flying all day on business from FL to Cali. Just landed here in Oakland and i must say, I have nothing to be mad about!!!!!!!!