Page 9 of 9 ... 789
    03-10-2009, 04:06 PM #81
    This s**t makes me want to shoot myself.

Enthusiast
    03-10-2009, 04:50 PM #82

Short Increase

I've just seen the list of increases/decreases in shorts and sirius is up to 171 mil. shares shorted, they are also numero uno on the list , the most shorted stock in the universe.
    I was under the impression the shorts had already covered, but it just seems to be the opposite. Do they know something we don't about the last quarter or what could be the reason for the increase ?

03-10-2009, 04:56 PM #83
    Relmor.......

What does this ah trading mean...if anything? Will it carry over to tomorrow?

Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-10-2009, 06:50 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    All your base belong to us! You will be assimilated.

(eek is my favorite smiley)

Stay away from the Yahoo message board
    Yes - I will reinforce that last statement - stay away -far away from the yahoo message board... very bad mojo...

I originally was posting there religiously - upon which time I was besieged by every bashing short in there and they eventually made about 30 or so false complaints to yahoo and had me blocked....very bad place.... it will only make you go more insane....... stick with this board and you will at least get a reasonable perspective and good advice/info

Mentor
    03-11-2009, 02:53 AM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSViper View Post
    Relmor.......

What does this ah trading mean...if anything? Will it carry over to tomorrow?
    I was surprised my the MSM reaction, but the miss by WSJ reinstilled my faith in the bs media, and their bs tactics. That was no mistake, that was bs timing. Ive seen too many mistakes on SIrius numbers reporting in real time news outlets. AH is encouraging. I am expecting the MM to take down the stock again, but was caught off guard by the MSM reaction. Not sure if selling 40% of my position was a good trade. Sold at .15 and AH took it too .157. I dont trust AH trading to mean much usually. Intra day trading tomorrow will be much more important. Lets see what happens, I am ready to buy back if i need too. If it clears .16 I will buy back. If it pulls back after that, then they got me, good job MM's. If it pulls back I will rebuy lower. No clue how the MM's will play this, as their is more bad in the report than good for me, but their balance sheet did see short term positives. They seem to be downplaying the retail sub loss. I took that as an indicator of future demand for the product. As that is their best sub addition quarter typically, i was less than impressed. I hope it goes up even though I sold out, as I really want long term holders to do well, I will just have to miss out on of few dollars of up for being quick triggered. I do however see I wasnt alone. Wirestripper, sl62, brandon all sold some or all of their shares, at least temporarly. If i like what i hear from Mel in the CC, i might rebuy more then, or right before(buying on the rumor, and that rumor would be for once Mel lays out long term plans with specifics, not vague thoughts, and hints.) If i get one more hint from Mel, im throwing something. And I will go back to a 40% position to hold long term, with serious doubts for their future. Mel doesnt see time running out, but I do. Someone said they have time on their side, I disagree. They need to get in the game now, not later. Need the new apps, new revenue streams, and deals to market involving DirectTV immediately.

03-11-2009, 03:08 AM #86
    Relmor wrote: I hope it goes up even though I sold out, as I really want long term holders to do well.

Thats the spirit......we also wish you huge profits.....

Please grant one week to Mel to relax after a long fight with NAB and Financing after that??

Certainly turning back NICEMAC has already something big in the bag.

Page 9 of 9 ... 789