Page 83 of 129 ... 3373818283848593 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 02:07 PM #821
    The Big Blue Dog had been pacing and whining since just before dawn. All brigades were assembled at that time, and are donning all battle gear. Our brigade commanders............ Cos1000,relmore,888's {JOHN] and the wiley sl62..... have been up since early AM. They have now concluded early morning plans to launch............. and have assembled with the Dog. He is moving to a rocky outcrop, the highest point of this "GOOD" ground we appear to be about to desert.................. . His pacing and whining has been replaced with a purposeful stride, and a deep growl appears to be coming forth from deep in his massive chest. The hackles are up on his back and neck. He is now throwing his head back, and a most fearsome deep howl is booming forth outward from the heights all along the battle front and outward to the far plain. Teeth flashing......... his cry rises and falls with a wild and deep creshedo. The commanders have formed up by brigades and these are pushing and swelling to the front............ held back only, by the strong presence of the battle commanders and the Dog. With one last terrible howl reverberating all along the line, and with eyes burning............ the Dog takes one last look back to the swell of the helmets, shields, flashing lances and swords and leaps away into space. He lands on all fours in a great cloud of dust and dirt forty yards downslope. With another look back, as if summoning the battle commanders and the huge swell of the army behind them, he leaps away to the danger of the plain far, far below.......... in search of the bluffs that will lead this great determined army to the safety of the high ground many ridges away to the north. As he stretches out one can hear the battle cries of the various brigades, their trumpets calling for the charge .............. to follow in the tracks of the great Dog.............. I must get out of the way... {heavy breathing}... they are pouring down the slopes............. {raspy breathing}.. must stay on my feet............ {lungs bursting}.............. to go down now........ is to die............................... . must.............. follow the Dog. ........NO FEAR. ............follow the Big Blue Dog. ............................................

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 02:07 PM #822
    Quote Originally Posted by mydogniles View Post
    you guys are being very nice to brandon. is this the same guy that predicted BK and then a week later splattered the board with all sort of negativity about how this company is moving in the wrong direction. seems like you blow in the wind brandon...who know what the heck you really believe because to me it seems to change by the day. have you ever heard of the word conviction?
    I believe its now a 720 degree spin (a double toe loop with a perfect landing?) - but he's facing the correct direction now! LOL

03-12-2009, 02:11 PM #823
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmaverick View Post
    I see the "Fool" is being it's usual cheery self. "Yes, having "Apple" and "Sirius XM" in the same sentence is exciting, but the grim reality is that few iPhone -- and even fewer iPod touch -- owners will pay to stream Sirius XM."

Complete article at: http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...sirius-xm.aspx

Dumb A****es!

I formally appoint this clown Rick Aristotle Munarriz as Public Enemy #1. He is a Motley Tool.

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 02:13 PM #824
    Are you a writter Killer? You should be. Good stuff, gets me pumped. Let the dog eat some ISEG and ARCA and KITE today!!!

KillerKaul send him loose. Its time to take the hill.

Mentor
    03-12-2009, 02:14 PM #825
    Quote Originally Posted by mannyyunk View Post
    I formally appoint this clown Rick Aristotle Munarriz as Public Enemy #1. He is a Motley Tool.
    Please dont click on any Motely Fool articles. We dont even care anymore. I dont read them , nor care what they say. Might as well listen to a sea shell. Spread the word. No clicks on Motley Fool. Makes me feel good to never click on them, adding to there ability to generate ad dollars.

03-12-2009, 02:16 PM #826
    In new article on Etrade, S&P gives a price target of $.50

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 02:16 PM #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundevil View Post
    Well can you at least put in the sell order for .21 NOW?? Please, please...The force runs deep in you Young LongHauler...You alone hold the key to our financial success!
    Well, I put the order in to let young Longhauler off the hook.

This is 20% of my holding & represents my last buy @ .1155, which brought my average down to approx. 45 cents. Expires day + ext.

Enthusiast
    03-12-2009, 02:18 PM #828
    As you know I am a bit contrarian on this stock right now. I think you made a good trade!

I view this pop as being Apple related and not so much the Call this morning.

The next quarter will be over in three weeks and there will be another Q report soon enough. One that will tell the tale and may allow another entry point in the week after.....or not.

In any case the Apple pop will slide a bit and you should be able to buy back in lower or at the point you sold. In my very humble contrarian opinion.

Good luck folks.! I am up another 11% at present time.....Yippeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius_Long_Hauler View Post
    ok, screw it, I'm NOT selling right now. If this thing drops back down to .18 I will rebuy as if I had never sold. If the SP creeps towards .21-.22 near EOD I will consider selling my remaining half. We'll see.

Addict
    03-12-2009, 02:22 PM #829
    I got out over a little over 1/2 my shares at .1902 and I want back in bad.

I feel like a Heroin addict !!!!

03-12-2009, 02:26 PM #830
    My only critique of the CC is it sounded like they did it over walkie-talkies. If your in the business of broadcasting your CC's should be broadcasted on the very platform that you are selling. Buffering crappy Windows Media Player. Come on! You have all of those beautiful studios, High quality streaming capabilities! A perfect time to shine and show off!

"Welcome to the Red Lobster conference call we will be serving 2 for $3.00 Big Macs throughout the call."