Page 50 of 60 ... 404849505152 ...
    Addict
    02-19-2009, 11:13 PM #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworntwofun View Post
    Its your money you do what you want....But I still think you full of shit and let me tell you why! I too have a account with Banc of America...And I dont have more then 25K total in there and that with 8k upside down from Siri...And I buy and settle at the end of the day...all the time! and it catches up 3 days later! They will let you because the keep your money most of the time in their money market account...

But just in case your not lying (Forgive me lord for telling a old church lady shes full of shit) anyway if I was you I would take the money and run because there are a lot of professionals getting their asses kicked...So maybe your just having beginners luck and its gonna run out!
    I have not idea what you are talking about....

02-20-2009, 12:00 AM #492
    I don't know if I can take another round of this BK talk..

http://www.thedeal.com/dealscape/200...t_challeng.php

Enthusiast
    02-20-2009, 12:38 AM #493

wth ?

why are you guys still being tough guys over the web ? oooooooooooo let me curse somebody out so i can feel like a man. even though you live in different states. you guys remember what happened to the O'Doyle's right ? watch Billy Madison and learn. like i said before , i'm not the market man, but i do like this site so i can get tips from the people that do know. once again , a new investor is optimistic , an optimistic investor that hits big becomes a pessimist. all you guys that argue are pessimist. right , wrong , who cares , i invest in stocks cause i already have money , if you invest to make money , well , you saw what happened in september 08 and up to present. so to all you pessimist in the good words of George Costanza , " I had sex with your wife. "

Head Honcho
    02-20-2009, 12:49 AM #494
    Why do people quote the entire post directly above them? I am honestly asking because I cant figure it out.

If you post after someone it is implied that you are replying to them or the thread in general. Quoting is for picking out a snippet of a loner post or replying to someone out of order in the conversation.

I figured I would ask this here since so many forum users hit this thread. Thanks guys.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    02-20-2009, 12:52 AM #495
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Well stated, Hope. The total design of Church Lady is to push people's buttons. On top of that, I doubt seriously if Church Lady is a woman.
    I AGREE Bill ...seems she is a he and probably a yahoo poster child for bashers who want you to believe they are successful...kind of an alter ego...what a real loser.

She/He gets their cookies off to antogonize...payback is a bitch once we rise again to a decent pps.

Addict
    02-20-2009, 12:54 AM #496
    Quote Originally Posted by dave99 View Post
    I don't know if I can take another round of this BK talk..

http://www.thedeal.com/dealscape/200...t_challeng.php
    Just another basher looking for hits on their website...IGNORE the fool.

02-20-2009, 12:55 AM #497
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Why do people quote the entire post directly above them? I am honestly asking because I cant figure it out.

If you post after someone it is implied that you are replying to them or the thread in general. Quoting is for picking out a snippet of a loner post or replying to someone out of order in the conversation.

I figured I would ask this here since so many forum users hit this thread. Thanks guys.
    Because we are lazy!!!! lol!

Guru
    02-20-2009, 01:52 AM #498
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    I AGREE Bill ...seems she is a he and probably a yahoo poster child for bashers who want you to believe they are successful...kind of an alter ego...what a real loser.

She/He gets their cookies off to antogonize...payback is a bitch once we rise again to a decent pps.
    You just get better by the moment! I was going to bring up the alter ego and didn't...great call!

It gives me some horrifying visuals! lol It is a complete fake. Norman Bates kind of a thing, trying to intimidate and getting its rocks off. Yick!

I have terminated being involved with it.
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-20-2009 at 02:07 AM.

Guru
    02-20-2009, 02:09 AM #499
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Because we are lazy!!!! lol!
    Well spoken, my friend.

Addict
    02-20-2009, 02:39 AM #500
    heard on TV tonite...

..not trying to be negative but 881 new car dealers closed business in 2008...we need to find more avenues to promote subs besides new car sales. Maybe Malone can offer SiriusXm radios and subs on QVC...he owns a major share of it. It surely will help/benefit HIS and OUR cause.

Page 50 of 60 ... 404849505152 ...