Page 49 of 60 ... 39474849505159 ...
    Enthusiast
    02-19-2009, 05:53 PM #481
    Hello to all.. we traded down to the .12 level we will go to retest the .12-.11 level like I said then we will start to run.. no worries.. people are taking some proffit..

the good news the market hasnt imploded after we traded below 7550 level wich is good .. but friday-monday will be big for all...

WAR// SIRIUS XM TO .25 // THE MARKETS NOT CRASHING // AND MY SONS B-DAY HE IS 10

Enthusiast
    02-19-2009, 05:56 PM #482
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post
    Hello to all.. we traded down to the .12 level we will go to retest the .12-.11 level like I said then we will start to run.. no worries.. people are taking some proffit..

the good news the market hasnt imploded after we traded below 7550 level wich is good .. but friday-monday will be big for all...

WAR// SIRIUS XM TO .25 // THE MARKETS NOT CRASHING // AND MY SONS B-DAY HE IS 10
    Apex, when do you think we'll hit that .25 mark?

Enthusiast
    02-19-2009, 06:24 PM #483
    http://caps.fool.com/blogs/viewpost....13792400551525

SIRI: The rumor mill and the future of Sirius
    Recs

Follow
    Report February 19, 2009 – Comments (6) | RELATED TICKERS: SIRI

A lot of the rumors revolve around something thats rather well known.. the Internet is the future of everything. Whether you watch TV, listen to the music, or interact with other human beings, the Internet itself is the most efficient data transmission medium ever created.

Some countries have already switched to IPTV (Digital TV over IP) instead of using the backwards and ancient Digital Cable and Satellite systems. Soon, once 100mbps access becomes common in the US (like it has in Japan and other countries), viewing high quality content directly from first party providers either through traditional streams/channels or through on-demand viewing either for ownership (think iTunes) or for rent (think Netflix) or just normal streaming (think normal TV channels) will become common.

Our phone systems, nationally and internationally, are digitally compressed and transmitted on a packet switching network; some of us own VOIP phones that can plug right into this system, and modern cell phones ultimately do the same (although they have to hop through another layer or two).

Right now, I'm listening to music over the Internet via a high bitrate Shoutcast stream... Music over IP. All the interesting Sirius rumors all revolve around the fact that the Internet is slowly becoming the one true data transmission network.

One actual fact that has been confirmed is the StarPlayr iPhone app, and it has already been submitted to Apple, and Apple is probably going to allow it. The StarPlayr iPhone app allows people to listen to Sirius's Internet audio streams on their iPhone; assuming conservative guess of a quarter of 18 million iPhones (which does not include iPod Touches, I can't find the figures for these), thats another 4.5 million subscribers to pile onto Sirius's 19+ million subscribers (or an increase of 22%).

Now, as for the real rumors, I mentioned some of them in a previous blog post here on CAPS:

There may be an upcoming official Sirius plugin for Boxee and possibly XBMC as well. There are currently quite a few XBMC users, and Boxee is still in beta but hopes to have millions of HTPC/STBs sold with Boxee installed on them. Sirius officially for Boxee and XBMC seem like the killer app for these platforms.

Boxee, XBMC, and AppleTV can already play Sirius if you own a Mac or WIndows PC and use a combination of StarPlayr2 (the original code behind the StarPlayr iPhone App) and Airfoil (it shows up as an Airport LAN stream), but that way is kinda cludgy.

Another rumor floating around is SIrius is currently putting together a plugin for Windows Media Center (Boxee's only competition outside of AppleTV) to natively access Sirius streams, turning any Windows-running HTPC into a Sirius box, and there are millions of HTPCs out there (any Vista Ultimate or XP Media Center Edition PC plugged into a home theater).

Last, but not least, is Roku's Netflix-playing set top box. Sirius is rumored to also be in talks with them over having Roku boxes natively play Sirius.

Between all of these choices, and the fact every Windows and OSX machine already supports StarPlayr2 (just download and install), means the potential to double Sirius' customer base by 2012 is there, Sirius has to just grab it by the horns and ride this bull the whole way to the bank.

I do believe Sirius is going to push Internet media harder than ever. All the rumors, no matter what they're about, pivot around this central idea.

Addict
    02-19-2009, 08:23 PM #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    No its not wrong... it is Russian roulette...you will learn... the hard way.
    Its your money you do what you want....But I still think you full of shit and let me tell you why! I too have a account with Banc of America...And I dont have more then 25K total in there and that with 8k upside down from Siri...And I buy and settle at the end of the day...all the time! and it catches up 3 days later! They will let you because the keep your money most of the time in their money market account...

But just in case your not lying (Forgive me lord for telling a old church lady shes full of shit) anyway if I was you I would take the money and run because there are a lot of professionals getting their asses kicked...So maybe your just having beginners luck and its gonna run out!

Enthusiast
    02-19-2009, 09:25 PM #485
    june 4th .. is when I think we start trading above .25 the market is going to suck but by then the worst will be behind us and we will start a real growth process.. but with sirius its all were you got in.. today .125 abd in 4 months you double your money.. but if your in at .50 you will be only down 50% I think by x-mass we will double from there as we will have got past the delisting/ r/s issue.. peace

Addict
    02-19-2009, 10:21 PM #486
    Sworntwofun Its your money you do what you want....But I still think you full of shit

Sworn..she is full of dog doo..she is just here to aggravate those who have been down on their PPS...even a beginner could not gain as she says she has,,,and LVLT would be too much of a gamble for a newby...instant bullshit is her game.

I hope she reads these posts and disappears back where she started from....

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    02-19-2009, 10:41 PM #487
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post
    june 4th .. is when I think we start trading above .25 the market is going to suck but by then the worst will be behind us and we will start a real growth process.. but with sirius its all were you got in.. today .125 abd in 4 months you double your money.. but if your in at .50 you will be only down 50% I think by x-mass we will double from there as we will have got past the delisting/ r/s issue.. peace

Apex,

So you think we will be at about .25 by Dec 09? When you say get past the delisting/RS issue you must obviously be expecting them to do the RS?

What positive/negative benefits do you see if the RS were to happen to you as an investor???

02-19-2009, 10:50 PM #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Apex,

So you think we will be at about .25 by Dec 09? When you say get past the delisting/RS issue you must obviously be expecting them to do the RS?

What positive/negative benefits do you see if the RS were to happen to you as an investor???
    Reread his post. He thinks we'll be above a dollar come December.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    02-19-2009, 11:00 PM #489
    I read his post again and I realized that I was wrong, but it seems he is saying we will be at about .50 by christmas...

Guru
    02-19-2009, 11:12 PM #490
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Sworntwofun Its your money you do what you want....But I still think you full of shit

Sworn..she is full of dog doo..she is just here to aggravate those who have been down on their PPS...even a beginner could not gain as she says she has,,,and LVLT would be too much of a gamble for a newby...instant bullshit is her game.

I hope she reads these posts and disappears back where she started from....
    Well stated, Hope. The total design of Church Lady is to push people's buttons. On top of that, I doubt seriously if Church Lady is a woman.

Page 49 of 60 ... 39474849505159 ...