Page 51 of 60 ... 414950515253 ...
    Enthusiast
    02-20-2009, 08:38 AM #501
    WOW I havent been on here as much as used to be but the board has got a bit nasty.. hey we all are sirius xm lovers and stock owners and most of us are upside down with this stock.. full discloser.. I lost 30k with siri when I bought after the merger and sold half at .50 and the rest at .18... I bought it back after it tanked to .0622 and right now im still down 5k .. But i love the story and monopoly is a great word.. sirius xm has some big hurdles to get over and we are GOLD .. we got some debt taken care of and now feb 23rd is a big deal if he save more money from merger and can show a proffit or damn close to even like mel said would happen..thats why I think we will start the asscent to .25+ over the next few months...

WARNING.. the market is pointing to a big down day and on a friday would lead to a down monday as well, would be a great time to get in siri at .11 on monday!!! peace to all..

Addict
    02-20-2009, 09:06 AM #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I have not idea what you are talking about....
    I was adding on to your statement about the church lady but it only pasted your part...no big deal!

02-20-2009, 10:11 AM #503
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    The total design of Church Lady is to push people's buttons.
    Her goal is to excite people out of being long rather than to scare them out of being long.

Stay long, longs. Stay long. Take your initial investment back when/if you can, but then just swim in the gravy.

Addict
    02-20-2009, 10:59 AM #504
    Well the bad news today is that SIRI continues to suck. The good news is that we are not alone (if you can say that those are good news)....

Sooner than later we will have companies like GE trading in the upper single dollar digits, banks like Citi and BA in the lower dollar single digits (and maybe nationalized !) and companies like Ford & GM in the cents.... And another round of BK's is around the corner...Amazing !!!

One of my accounts has lost $30.00 USD so far today ... I doubt it can lose anymore, there's no liquid left in there... but, hey, I still have equity, so, as long as there's any value left...

I have not even looked at my IRA and 401K's, I am sure they have been pounded.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 02-20-2009 at 11:04 AM.

Addict
    02-20-2009, 11:03 AM #505
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post
    june 4th .. is when I think we start trading above .25 the market is going to suck but by then the worst will be behind us and we will start a real growth process.. but with sirius its all were you got in.. today .125 abd in 4 months you double your money.. but if your in at .50 you will be only down 50% I think by x-mass we will double from there as we will have got past the delisting/ r/s issue.. peace
    I thought it was going to around between .35 and.40 but with the way things are going... I doubt it will even reach .25 by then...

Enthusiast
    02-20-2009, 11:12 AM #506
    Charles, I usually do it because, if the thread is fast moving, as they can be when news is hot, your post could end up half a page away by the time you finish it. (sorry. The price you pay for having a popular site!)

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Why do people quote the entire post directly above them? I am honestly asking because I cant figure it out.

If you post after someone it is implied that you are replying to them or the thread in general. Thanks guys.

Addict
    02-20-2009, 11:16 AM #507
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post

WARNING.. the market is pointing to a big down day and on a friday would lead to a down monday as well, would be a great time to get in siri at .11 on monday!!! peace to all..
    Monday may be a good day to get in anywhere. I intend to jump into Oil (OIL stocks not the commodity) and Gold (Gold ETF's not the commodity).

Addict
    02-20-2009, 11:19 AM #508
    WARNING: We have to watch how far below the November lows the indices close today. If they close 3% below then we will have a confirmed breach of support and who knows ... FYI: 0 is the limit.

Enthusiast
    02-20-2009, 12:03 PM #509
    the market's down 100 points so far today and siri is up 4%

i've been saying for days - this is as good a time as there
    may ever be for getting into this stock and averaging down the deplorable
    average cost you've sustained so far (for the majority of owners)

of course you can lose everything, but that goes for any investment; this one, however, just happens to have incredible upside for the long term; live radio is not going anywhere; it's been around for what, about a century? you can have all the ipods and mp3s and pre-recorded music you want; but nothing is as good as live radio

S.0. - i think you ought to stick with your own excellent advice given many days ago, pre-Liberty - which was, that the time to get in was after the Liberty announcement and before the earnings

have heart you all - the company's been through hell and is still here - and things look better now than they ever have

Addict
    02-20-2009, 12:12 PM #510
    Quote Originally Posted by nisvan View Post
    S.0. - i think you ought to stick with your own excellent advice given many days ago, pre-Liberty - which was, that the time to get in was after the Liberty announcement and before the earnings

I still think they may do OK on Monday and the stock may spike but I now have doubts about whether the stock gains will hold...

Page 51 of 60 ... 414950515253 ...