Page 73 of 74 ... 236371727374
    Addict
    02-16-2009, 01:05 AM #721
    Im there where are you! Bill....

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    02-16-2009, 01:25 AM #722
    Nice post Tripp!!!

Excuse me while I go puke blood... Ahahhah I am done with stress, if this thing goes through I am headed to Maui for a few weeks and surfing!!!
    Last edited by Hopeful; 02-16-2009 at 01:37 AM.

Addict
    02-16-2009, 01:34 AM #723
    I knew this saga wasn't even close to being over. We have posters talking about how high stock will go on Tuesday, but any veteren of this stock knows their is still alot of obstacles ahead.

Guru
    02-16-2009, 01:37 AM #724
    well if u are over a dollar avg their may be obstacle's, if ur avged under .20 then no bk means you will be fine, if the deal is malone takes care of all debt for 2009 and they dont have to worry bout any debt till 2011 then this should fly over a dollar. This article does not worry me one bit, all its saying is its creditors will not be happy if siri goes bk, well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentor
    02-16-2009, 01:39 AM #725
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    Thanks for helping out with the thread Tripping........

What I want to know is why didn't the article mention John Malone, Liberty Media, or DirecTV? Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal seem very agenda based with their recent articles to me. It took me hours on the phone , working my way up the ladder, to get them to fix huge inaccuracies and put out corrections in their reporting last week. Multiple articles from them falsely stated that $300 million was due on tuesday - when it is almost $125 million less than that. To be off by over $100 million multiple times is unacceptable reporting....

Rupert Murdoch and Mel have had some spats in the recent past. At one point Fox News was dropped and The Fox Business Channel was recently dropped from the lineup. Has DOW JONES been corrupted by the "fair and balanced" and "we report - you decide" journalism?

Why would this article not mention anything about the recent New York Post story?

I have got a big question mark over my head.......

Last edited by Demian; 02-16-2009 at 01:58 AM.

Addict
    02-16-2009, 01:47 AM #726
    well if u are over a dollar avg their may be obstacle's, if ur avged under .20 then no bk means you will be fine, if the deal is malone takes care of all debt for 2009 and they dont have to worry bout any debt till 2011 then this should fly over a dollar. This article does not worry me one bit, all its saying is its creditors will not be happy if siri goes bk, well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I'm saying is I'm not going to be severely disappointed by getting my hopes up that this stock is going to fly up. I just hope Mel makes the right decision for shareholders by the end of Tuesday & hope I'm still in it if he does. No matter how high the stock goes on Tues, it can plummet to nothing if they decide to file and this is what concerns me. Do you hold or do you sell on any decent move ? As much as I want to stay in and watch the stock grow over coming years, I also am very tempted to get the hell out on a nice pop because of this unknown outcome. Good luck to all no matter what decision you make - it seems like a crap shoot right now.

Enthusiast
    02-16-2009, 01:53 AM #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    Thanks for helping out with the thread Tripping........

What I want to know is why didn't the article mention John Malone, Liberty Media, or DirecTV? Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal seem very agenda based with their recent articles to me. It took me hours on the phone , working my way up the ladder, to get them to fix huge inaccuracies and put out corrections in their reporting last week. Multiple articles from them falsely stated that $300 million was due on tuesday - when it is almost $125 million less than that. To be off by over $100 million multiple times is unacceptable reporting....

Rupert Murdoch and Mel have had some spats in the recent past. At one point Fox News was dropped and The Fox Business Channel was recently dropped from the lineup. Has DOW JONES been corrupted by the "fair and balanced" and "we report - you decide" journalism? Why would this article not mention anything about the recent New york Post story? I have got a big question mark over my head.......
    Ok, so now pretty much its between Dish and Liberty or a massive class action lawsuit and the entire board being removed

Guru
    02-16-2009, 02:42 AM #728
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    All I'm saying is I'm not going to be severely disappointed by getting my hopes up that this stock is going to fly up. I just hope Mel makes the right decision for shareholders by the end of Tuesday & hope I'm still in it if he does. No matter how high the stock goes on Tues, it can plummet to nothing if they decide to file and this is what concerns me. Do you hold or do you sell on any decent move ? As much as I want to stay in and watch the stock grow over coming years, I also am very tempted to get the hell out on a nice pop because of this unknown outcome. Good luck to all no matter what decision you make - it seems like a crap shoot right now.
    Everybody has to make their own decisions and strategy according to their needs. Lol, its not even a legitimate crap shoot yet....we don't know how many pips are on the dice.

Guru
    02-16-2009, 04:00 AM #729
    you guy's are serious party killer's, lets see what happens tuesday, what happens before the bk announcement is pointless, im talking when bk is removed from the equation, when that happens we will fly, you can hold me to that, the lowest we could move too imo is .20 or so cent's. That would be insanely low to me but im willing to be open to that.

Guru
    02-16-2009, 04:10 AM #730
    you guy's are serious party killer's, lets see what happens tuesday, what happens before the bk announcement is pointless, im talking when bk is removed from the equation, when that happens we will fly, you can hold me to that, the lowest we could move too imo is .20 or so cent's. That would be insanely low to me but im willing to be open to that.
    That is the most reasonable position that I have heard. It is almost tangible and is realistic.