Page 5 of 18 ... 3456715 ...
    Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 11:48 AM #41
    DAMM BEEN GONE A FEW DAYS PEOPLE LOST THERE DAMN MINDS!!

look I trade stocks for a living.. sirius xm is not being held down by THE MAN its a debt infested stock thats only answer is to dilute shares and pay debt!!

i said it once I will say it again, untill Mel pays debt due feb and april?, and shares are diluted to do it the siri stock goes nowhere range bound 11-14 period.. end of story!! after debt is payed and shares diluted stock price will drop a bit and then rally as bad news and debt will be past them in short term and then and only then people (market makers) will begine to speculate on stock.. and sirius xm will rally to the .35-.50 level !!

sirius xm is at .1331 on 3,622,900 shares thats only 480 k of value traded..

sirius is a great long term story 1-3 years sirius will be 2-3 dollars but its gonna take time.

WAR STEELERS TO SUPERBOWL AND MY PLAYOFF SEATS NOT IN THE NOSE BLEED SECTIONS..

Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 12:15 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXSPORTS View Post
    DAMM BEEN GONE A FEW DAYS PEOPLE LOST THERE DAMN MINDS!!

look I trade stocks for a living.. sirius xm is not being held down by THE MAN its a debt infested stock thats only answer is to dilute shares and pay debt!!

i said it once I will say it again, untill Mel pays debt due feb and april?, and shares are diluted to do it the siri stock goes nowhere range bound 11-14 period.. end of story!! after debt is payed and shares diluted stock price will drop a bit and then rally as bad news and debt will be past them in short term and then and only then people (market makers) will begine to speculate on stock.. and sirius xm will rally to the .35-.50 level !!

sirius xm is at .1331 on 3,622,900 shares thats only 480 k of value traded..

sirius is a great long term story 1-3 years sirius will be 2-3 dollars but its gonna take time.

WAR STEELERS TO SUPERBOWL AND MY PLAYOFF SEATS NOT IN THE NOSE BLEED SECTIONS..
    Sir, if you are trading stocks for a living, perhaps you should change professions. Because, sir, if you truly believe Sirius is trading down on its debt, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Guru
    01-13-2009, 01:11 PM #43

New day

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Boy bill, you sure did change h(e)art in one month?
    Ok, I am sober now, lol! We will see what happens!
    Last edited by billhart22; 01-13-2009 at 01:16 PM.

01-13-2009, 01:36 PM #44

making more than you spend

always enjoy what you have to offer mostly a good read

Mentor
    01-13-2009, 02:01 PM #45
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/090113/ny58314.html?.v=1

Press Release Source: SIRIUS XM Radio

SIRIUS XM Radio To Offer Unprecedented Coverage for Historic Inauguration of Barack Obama Across 17 Channels
    Tuesday January 13, 11:00 am ET

Gayle King, Jamie Foxx, Dr. Maya Angelou, Mark Thompson, and Joe Madison to host special Inaugural broadcasts
    Coverage to include 24/7 channel dedicated to inauguration coverage with unfiltered reporting steps away from the podium

Guru
    01-13-2009, 02:03 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    always enjoy what you have to offer mostly a good read
    Ray, I am not the official greeting committee, but welcome with your first post!

Mentor
    01-13-2009, 05:04 PM #47
    SIRI closed green @ .1325......

Enthusiast
    01-13-2009, 07:06 PM #48

lol !! pessimist , i knew it !

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    All of you people talking about "global domination" are crazy.

Sirius already broadcasts globally: Over the internet.

That will be the only way they are able to broadcast globally for many many many years to come.

IF they were to expand outside of the US/Canada, it would be to Mexico and South America. Why? Because their satellites already cover those areas during their down time. Covering any other part of the globe would require the launch of multiple (read: 3 or MORE) new satellites at a cost of nearly 1 billion each to build and launch. And you expect them to do this HOW in the next 5 years?
    busted . money helps me pay bills and enjoy the things i want to do. and i do them. when i purchased this stock it was more out of fun then an investment. my 401k will be all i need when its time , i'm not rich or well off by any means , but i do the things i want when i want. and that's alright with me. having a vision , which optimist tend to have , how can you not see this company being a global powerhouse in the future. yes , 5 years is stretching it , BUT , as kids get older , they get smarter , and learn from there parents who already have SR , and in turn will want the same. do you not see it ? every year more than a million kids will turn 16 , 10% will get new cars with SR , can you see the trend. what's a billion dollars when this company gets back on its feet again. people who start companies are optimists , when they get rich they turn to pessimists , funny how money changes people. so let me rephrase my post , 7 years , then they will be global , they better , i'll be living on the ISS. lol and yes , that's possible too. oh yeah , if i'm in new zealand para sailing , i'm not gonna take my laptop in the air and listen to SR. I'm gonna take my XMP3 that should be available to listen to in 7 years , in new zealand with a pina coloda in my hand.

Enthusiast
    01-14-2009, 12:54 AM #49

Well then...

Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I don't like eggs, I don't have a wife (few girlfriends though, just for the occasional...), don't like pets (too many germs), hate restaurant food (too many germs, fat, carbs and who knows what else), I do not want to smile by myself (I may end up looking like an i....t)...I do like to win though...
    Siriusowner-Enjoy your egg-free, sanitized rubber room sir and you can feel free to all of the analysis that your heart desires hot dog....

Cheers
    -Whynot

Addict
    01-14-2009, 02:24 AM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
    Siriusowner-Enjoy your egg-free, sanitized rubber room sir and you can feel free to all of the analysis that your heart desires hot dog....

Cheers
    -Whynot

The thread is supposed to be about SIRI discussions and analysis... not lunch or wishing everyone happiness...

By the way, 5th day down in a row for the DOW. I think it will test the November lows.

Page 5 of 18 ... 3456715 ...