Guru
    01-07-2009, 12:23 PM #102
    i love my portfolio, go ahead market be red im not worried bout it

Addict
    01-07-2009, 12:29 PM #103

10:58:00 AMSEC Filing: Insider Buy/Sell

10:58:00 AMSEC Filing: Insider Buy/Sell
    | Thomson Financial
    Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned

1.Title of Security
    (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code
    (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
    (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
    (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I)
    (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership
    (Instr. 4)
    Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
    Common Stock 12/15/2008 � S(1) � 40,047 D $ 0.1423 (2) 1,198,048 D �
    Common Stock 12/23/2008 � P(1) � 2,561 A $ 0.12 1,200,609 D

What do you think?

Enthusiast
    01-07-2009, 12:31 PM #104
    well bubba love sponge has put a little pop in sirius xm..

If sirius xm can get above .15 it will run to .20 as .15 is breakout point..

if we fail it will retest .11.. but as always untill we hear the debt is paid/or we are done diluting shares/we will go nowhere fast.

we had some bad adp # and bigger job losses going into friday will keep the market down the naz will retest 1550 again..BOOOO! im sitting all cash today covered qid this a.m. qld yesterday and auy as well..

If you are looking at a trade look at OREX at 6.00 thru monday a quick spec trade... im buying on friday a.m. only positions till friday will be short. unless nas goes over 1625 but doesnt look like it will this week. peace to all

WAR STEELERS OVER BOLTS(YES I WILL BE THERE BIOTCHES) //EX-WIFE GETTING A BOYFRIEND AND LEAVING ME ALONE// AND ITS BEEN 3 DAYS AND MY DIET IS STILL STRONG!!!!!!! 299 COMMING BOOOYAAAAAA!!!!

Mentor
    01-07-2009, 02:40 PM #105
    Apex, I thought you were waiting for eight cents...?

Mentor
    01-07-2009, 02:41 PM #106
    http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy...her_105116.asp

WEDNESDAY, JAN 07
    Dear Sirius, Please Get Your Sh*t Together

Raise your hand if you listen to Sirius radio. Anyone, anyone, Bueller? Well, we don't, mostly because of things like terrestrial radio and (as of two days ago), W+K radio (which we've been tweeting here and there: follow AgencySpy). But a quick look at the Sirius Web site and we sorta scoffed. That thing is locked up tighter than a tick in winter.

From what I know about Mel Karmazin, Siruis president and CEO, he doesn't like to give anything away for free. Like, nothing. That mentality, though it jives with his paid-only-product, will kill the already ailing company (which now goes by SiriusXM, even though everything is still pretty separate).

Here's what we think they should do, and we'll use Sirius Hits 1, a pop station that's second only to Howard Stern, as an example.

1. Build a blog, and flood it with content related to your show: Why a blog? Because it's free, it allows users to connect in meaningful ways to your on-air hosts, and shows that Sirius is dedicated to multi-platform content (media-neutrality). Run 1-3 minute clips from each day's shows, like a highlight reel, and offer a click-thru link so people can sign up to listen to the show.

2: Make your on-air hosts write: Or, at least, use a transcript from the show and have an intern create posts out of it. Allow listeners to connect with the people they're listening to. A quick Google Analytics search will tell you that people are looking for the non-existent Sirius Hits 1 blog. They want to connect with you, all 3 million of them, and now that you're merging with XM's pop station, you can expect more people will want to connect.

3. Be Media Neutral: Yes, you're a radio station. However, since your programs are available online, listeners will naturally assume you have other online content to coincide with the pop channel.

4. Post pics and web cam video of your celebrity guests: This content is uber valuable because the likes of Perez Hilton and TMZ will have the opportunity to link to it, further growing your brand and enticing others to, at least, click back to your site — and hopefully buy subscriptions.

5. Sell ads on the blog, and possibly save your brand: Sure, you don't run ads on the radio show, but this is an opportunity to finally earn some ad revenue, to shill other programs, and reach out in ways you currently can't with your shows. Do it like this: find an ad client to run a promo whereby Sirius listeners can enter their password or whatever and get 15% off cogs — announce the promo in one of your radio segments, sit back and watch the CPMs roll in.

Good golly there's a million more things you could be doing to earn some moola, and in light of your economic woes, investing one person in this task to get the ball rolling for Sirius Hits 1 would do more for your station than your limited mind can imagine. Hell, we'll do it for you. We can be reached at agencyspy@gmail.com. Werd.

Mentor
    01-07-2009, 02:43 PM #107
    http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/01/07...xm-this-month/

Backspin’s old school hip hop coming back to Sirius XM this month
    by Nicholas Deleon on January 7, 2009

Old school hip-hop is coming back to Sirius XM after having been axed from the lineup late last year. Sirius XM says it’s in response to “overwhelming” fan reaction. The company is listening to us!

Yeah, so starting on January 15 you’ll find Backspin back on your radio dial. (The disco channel, The Strobe, is also coming back, but my guess is that not too many of you are into disco.)

One of the Sirius XM higher-ups said that the company will continue to listen to fans regarding content changes, which is the smart thing to do. Sirius XM is hardly in the position to piss off its subscribers.

The moral of this story is, if Sirius XM has annoyed you in any capacity, complain till your voice is sore.

Enthusiast
    01-07-2009, 03:43 PM #108
    I am .08-.10 or after we get debt paid and stop dilution of shares.. wich ever comes first..markets rolling over like I said it would.. peace

Guru
    01-07-2009, 03:45 PM #109
    the markets rolling over but we still dont know bout sirius :O lets see if we get back to 12 cents you might have an 8 cent argument but i dont see it getting there or 10 cents

Mentor
    01-07-2009, 05:03 PM #110
    SIRI closed green - up 1.083% @ .14 on volume of about 53.9M shares traded...

That's 4 green days in a row for SIRI...

The market was bloody red with the DOW down 245...
    Last edited by Demian; 01-07-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Page 11 of 24 ... 91011121321 ...