Page 22 of 24 ... 122021222324
    01-09-2009, 01:47 AM #211
    I have taken several quotes from Siriusowner’s above post, copied and then quoted them in google and could not come up with a website at all. None. It must be original. Very intelligent writing there. I am beginning to think that there are some bulls and bears here that are wanting to keep this stock at bay for the time being. That’s my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Phil; 01-09-2009 at 01:50 AM.

Guru
    01-09-2009, 03:08 AM #212

My after hours

My after hours just continues after the "Official" close of the market. AH is more popular than ever. As many of you all ready know, it was created for the "Fat Cats" to do their institutional trades before the market opened. Today, it is just an extension for everybody and European traders.

The most important aspect about SIRI is this......everybody talks about finances and SIRI with possible BK. That is utter bullshit. Consider this, are they going to send up the repo man to pick up the satellites in the dead of night?

NO! NO! NO!

SIRI may not be the strongest, but at worst, somebody will buy them and that is a worst case scenario. It could possibly even be better for us, but who knows. There is a lot of money invested there, so relax.....meditate and know that the satellites are probably one of our best chances. It will take time, but see the vision and give a big OOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmmmm three times a night.

Kick back, drink wine and invest wisely....all is not grim...somebody wants those satellites and nobody is willing to burn them up in the atmosphere!

Feel better? You should!

Night

Guru
    01-09-2009, 03:29 AM #213

Looks srumptious

Quote Originally Posted by GTSViper View Post
    YRCW should have a strong day tomorrow also. Could see a 20% increase.
    Ya, I checked the charts...looks delicious! I will keep my eye on it, until I cannot afford it, lol. Check out ABK, it is very similar, but at a lower entry point. I really appreciate the tip.

Email me anytime with good stocks.

Bill

01-09-2009, 09:30 AM #214
    YRCW!!! JP Morgan just raised earning from -2 to $+ profit. Could go through the roof. Should hit $14 by July. I purchased this stock at $2.40 two weeks ago. It closed yesterday at $4.68. I think it could hit $6.50 today.

Mentor
    01-09-2009, 10:51 AM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I have taken several quotes from Siriusowner’s above post, copied and then quoted them in google and could not come up with a website at all. None. It must be original. Very intelligent writing there. I am beginning to think that there are some bulls and bears here that are wanting to keep this stock at bay for the time being. That’s my 2 cents.
    Phil,

It doesn't matter how intelligent the writing is or what outdated book or website it came from or who wrote it - it is inaccurate and just flat out wrong.

Enthusiast
    01-09-2009, 12:22 PM #216
    WELL SHIOT!! nasdaq is still rolling over broke 1595 levels and going down.. we will have a 2-3 day sell off down to 1500-1550 levels.. sirius is .133 and when market sells off sirius may retest .11 range.. and feb debt keeps getting closer look to take proffits next 2 days or short.. I bought qid at 53 and sold palm this a.m. orex last night, will buy sirius at .08-.10 ..

peace

Mentor
    01-09-2009, 01:09 PM #217
    Apex,

It's too risky being out of SIRI than being in it at this level and at this time. SIRI has broken it's downward trendline......
    Last edited by Demian; 01-09-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Mentor
    01-09-2009, 02:29 PM #218
    I will not criticize The Motley Fool in the comments section under this article...

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...ock-moves.aspx

This Week's 5 Smartest Stock Moves
    By Rick Aristotle Munarriz
    January 9, 2009

Sirius is more star than dog

There was a double shot of positive news out of Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) this week. The first piece of good news is that the company was able to swap equity for $6 million in debt that is due to be repaid next month. It may not seem like much, but the fact that it keeps paying down its massive debt load and talking creditors into becoming investors will go a long way toward battling bankruptcy concerns.

The other upbeat item is that the company finally introduced its first interoperable radio yesterday. Putting out a radio that can receive both Sirius and XM is an original concession that regulators required for winning merger approval, but it's a move that will help the satellite radio operator.

When the receivers hit retailers early in the springtime, consumer electronics chains and department stores will be able to promote something truly new that doesn't involve educating the buyer until a decision is made between the competing platforms. It should also work wonders for the conversion rates at the auto dealer level once interoperable car receivers give drivers a seamless choice.

Guru
    01-09-2009, 03:17 PM #219
    looks like were trying to get back to .14

Mentor
    01-09-2009, 03:43 PM #220
    http://www.pr-inside.com/animal-radi...-s-r997378.htm

Animal Radio(r) on XM radio ch. 158
    2009-01-09 20:07:51 - Nationally syndicated Animal Radio® kicks-off its eighth year by adding a Sunday evening broadcast to XM Satellite Radio channel 158 (America's Talk).