Its that time of year again for you left turn loving freaks as Sirius XM is set to broadcast live from the Daytona International Speedway for the 51st running of the Daytona 500 . On race day, listeners will hear 15 hours of live coverage including the live race call, news, analysis, and in-car audio on additional Driver2Crew Chatter channels.
The Driver2Crew Chatter channels that will carry the in-car audio of NASCAR's top drivers and combine the race broadcast with the pit crew communications, allowing subscribers to follow the overall race call and the in-car audio of a driver on a single channel. The "Fan's Choice" channel will feature the in-car audio of a driver determined by fans who log on to sirius.com/nascar and vote from a selection of competitors.
Sirius subscribers and XM subscribers with the "Best of SIRIUS" can tune into the following:
- Live race call provided by MRN - SIRIUS 128 / XM 128
- Jimmie Johnson in-car audio - SIRIUS 121 / XM 102
- Tony Stewart in-car audio - SIRIUS 125 / XM 103
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. in-car audio - SIRIUS 126 / XM 104
- Jeff Gordon in-car audio - SIRIUS 127 / XM 105
- Fan's Choice (Driver TBD) - SIRIUS 113 / XM 106