I personally don’t see any reason why my fellow red blooded Americans wouldn’t have their butts parked in a chair at some super bowl party watching and waiting for another possible nipple slip. If you can’t make it to a TV or maybe don’t have any friends there is still hope for all you loyal Sirius subscribers. Sirius will air an expanded lineup of live play by play broadcasts of Super Bowl XLI. Sirius will offer ten different game calls in seven languages, including both local radio broadcasts and the national CBS Radio Sports broadcast.
* 123 - Chicago Bears team broadcast
* 124 - Westwood One/CBS Radio Sports broadcast
* 125 - Indianapolis Colts team broadcast
* 107 - NHK Japan broadcast (Japanese)
* 110 - France 2 broadcast (French)
* 119 - SMG broadcast (Mandarin Chinese)
* 130 - ARD broadcast (German)
* 143 - NTV + Russia broadcast (Russian)
* 147 - Canal + Spain broadcast (Spanish-Spain)
* 181 - Westwood One Spanish broadcast (Spanish-Latin America)
This is what makes Sirius so damn cool. The extended channel line up lets you hear the Super Bowl in a nice hometown bias point of view or your native tongue.