Good news, today SIRIUS announced that it ended the third quarter with 5,119,308 subscribers, 135% above third quarter 2005 numbers of 2,173,920. SIRIUS added 441,101 net subscribers in the third quarter of 2006, a 23% increase over year-ago third quarter net additions. SIRIUS has led the satellite radio industry in net additions for four consecutive quarters, with 61% of total satellite radio net additions in the third quarter of 2006. Unless there is some other satellite company we have never heard of, when they say “led the satellite industry for four consecutive quarters”, that’s just a nice way of saying they are beating XM into the dirt.
Recent General Satellite Radio News Articles
- Is SiriusXM’s Customer Service Improving?
September 15, 2014
- If You Have Two SiriusXM Subscriptions, You’re Getting the Discount
February 19, 2013
- Boost in Royalty Rates Signals Increased Revenue for SiriusXM
January 23, 2013
- What Happened To SiriusXM Personalized Radio?
January 4, 2013
- Finally: Sirius XM Offers Cross Platform Multi-subscription Discounts
January 14, 2012
- Sirius and XM Call Centers May Become More Consumer Friendly By Merging
October 21, 2010