Page 2 of 18 123412 ...
    Mentor
    01-04-2010, 01:06 PM #11
    ANX bouncing of the 13 ema, so that's a pretty good sign of support.

Mentor
    01-04-2010, 01:10 PM #12
    I think it's time for me to cash out the spng, any thoughts?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    01-04-2010, 02:39 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I think it's time for me to cash out the spng, any thoughts?
    Doc, I am SO down in the SPNG that I'm just holding on to see what happens later. I think I am presently down around 85%.

I know the investigation into the company isn't good. But, I'm going to play the what if's with this one. What if they really are making a profit and all turns out good? What if they come off of the grey market and people start playing this stock again? The answer to those what if's are.... If I sell at 3.5 cents and miss a few pennies up, I'll be the super loser. So, why not just stay in and take the risk???

Those are my thoughts!

01-04-2010, 04:20 PM #14
    All green today guys/gals. SIRI is rocking today, wonder if it's going to hold up?

OCNF took a good beating over the last few weeks and is recovering well.

QASP'ers are keeping there fingers crossed hoping for some BIG news to be announce someday, seems like the stock is holding up with decent volume today.

I'm holding 14k shrs of SPNG I bought at .09 and .045...just going to hold them along with my other losers (mglg & evfn)
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 01-04-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Mentor
    01-04-2010, 04:28 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Doc, I am SO down in the SPNG that I'm just holding on to see what happens later. I think I am presently down around 85%.

I know the investigation into the company isn't good. But, I'm going to play the what if's with this one. What if they really are making a profit and all turns out good? What if they come off of the grey market and people start playing this stock again? The answer to those what if's are.... If I sell at 3.5 cents and miss a few pennies up, I'll be the super loser. So, why not just stay in and take the risk???

Those are my thoughts!
    I can't even sell it if I wanted too, no bid, no ask.

Mentor
    01-04-2010, 04:31 PM #16
    I think it's dead like mglg

Mentor
    01-04-2010, 04:57 PM #17
    Hey guys ...

Did a lot of rambling about these in last weeks thread ...

I dumped MGLG for the tax write off as well as the sponges (and BEHL). Found out that you can indeed put in a market order sell on SPNG if you really want out of it, I don't think it looks real good for them, short of the management being replaced ...

EVFL\EVFN ... had dumped it awhile back but did some follow up (In last weeks thread also) - Dennis ... whatever his name is, "DM" has an apparent history of doing what he is currently doing ... R\S, dilution etc. I'm fairly certain this is just another scam.

Speaking of, QEDN - Same thing ... see last weeks ramblings. Quite a track record with this CEO as well. I am attempting to unload these right now. Although I would imagine there will be a run up with this anticipated 'merger' business I don't want anything to do with something that I am almost certain is yet another scam.

Sill waffling on just exactely what QASP is - Have serious doubts but can't quite pin it down. They are acting on some fronts very similar to other scammy companies, on the other hand, they haven't really been pumping it either ... An interesting exercise is to plug them into the little check list mentioned here:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3550

See the link for "Red Flags"

Started this thread earlier this morning, hope to add a great deal more to it.
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 01-05-2010 at 09:50 AM. Reason: various spelling\grammar - Edit II - This thing is riddled with errors!

Mentor
    01-04-2010, 05:12 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey guys ...

Did a lot of rambling about these in last weeks thread ...

I dumped MGLG for the tax write off as well as the sponges (and BEHL). Found out that you can indeed put in a market order sell on SPNG if you really want out of it, I don't think it looks real good for them, short of the management being replaced ...

EVFL\EVFN ... had dumped it awhile back but did some follow up (In last weeks thread also) - Dennis ... whatever his name is, "DM" has an apparent history of doing what he is currently doing ... R\S, dilution etc. I'm fairly certain this is just another scam.

Speaking of, QEDN - Same thing ... see last weeks ramblings. Quite a track record with this CEO as well. I am attempting to unload these right now. Although I would imagine there will be a run up with this anticipated 'merger' business I don't want anything to do with something that I am almost certain is yet another scam.

Sill waffling on just exactely what QASP is - Have serious doubts but can't quite pin it down. They are acting on some fornts very similar to other scammy companies, on the other hand, they haven't really been pumping it either ... An interesting exercise is to plug them into the little check list mentioned here:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3550

See the link for "Red Flags"

Started this thread earlier this morning, hope to add a great deal more to it.
    Do you have to call in the market order? I have this one at scottrade (SPNG).

I think I'd have to call in - without a bid or ask, there is no market.. lol.

I'll call manana

Mentor
    01-04-2010, 05:14 PM #19
    Other than that though, besides that one, I had 7 greens today, 2 reds, and a dead even

Guru
    01-05-2010, 01:06 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    bill, youre not the only one...i am in that group. and it seems like the whole market was as well. volume was shltty last Q of the year all around. i am definitely committed to trading alot more. and hopefully we can all help each other in finding some good deals. i'm all about making money!!!!!
    It sounds like a winner to me, Bass! You are a great man!

I feel like finally dusting the shelf off and getting back to work with stocks. I have spent too much time and money on education in the stock market to be goofing around. You always inspire me. Thanks!
    Last edited by billhart22; 01-05-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Page 2 of 18 123412 ...