Page 1 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    03-03-2009, 04:02 PM #1

SA Outcasts Unite

So ... how many of you have had their comments HACKED by Seeking Alpha. It Appears that the soulution is a instantaneous wipe of submitted comments is the solution. Does any one know where the new discussion zone is?

03-03-2009, 04:34 PM #2

Shakey

Everyones at your moms house, bitch!

03-03-2009, 04:36 PM #3
    I have had two days of comments removed. This morning's comments were on topic and still removed. It's very frustrating especially during this two week waiting period and with a pretty good group of individuals honestly offering opinion.

Enthusiast
    03-03-2009, 04:39 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cos1000 View Post
    I have had two days of comments removed. This morning's comments were on topic and still removed. It's very frustrating especially during this two week waiting period and with a pretty good group of individuals honestly offering opinion.
    Learning to blog here shouldn't be that bad.. .Once you get use to it

Enthusiast
    03-03-2009, 04:41 PM #5
    Well......just can'tget away from riff raff

03-03-2009, 05:00 PM #6
    I've always found the forums here a great way to tease out the issues as they arise for Sirius or XM and now SXM... I think the SA site was more spontaneous and brought individuals to the articles from a broader base of posters because of all of the other topics found there. I use SA to research a variety of companies in different sectors and can usually find some knowledgeable posts to start my own DD on just about any topic or company.

Addict
    03-03-2009, 05:22 PM #7
    Hey dudes...

Baba...did you start this thread? SA was squeezing us out. By not even letting us post on topic, it shows they just wanted us out. Cause why now? We've been populating SIRI articles now for how long? Suddenly we can't post even one post on an article? Just says they are trying to drive the SIRI faithful away. Hmmm. Wonder if it's because SIRI's a penny stock. Remember, their policy is no penny stocks but that dude DJ opined about the worthiness of allowing penny stocks during this time? Bet ya, they're trying to rid SA of SIRI altogether...

Enthusiast
    03-03-2009, 05:26 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sl62 View Post
    Hey dudes...

Baba...did you start this thread? SA was squeezing us out. By not even letting us post on topic, it shows they just wanted us out. Cause why now? We've been populating SIRI articles now for how long? Suddenly we can't post even one post on an article? Just says they are trying to drive the SIRI faithful away. Hmmm. Wonder if it's because SIRI's a penny stock. Remember, their policy is no penny stocks but that dude DJ opined about the worthiness of allowing penny stocks during this time? Bet ya, they're trying to rid SA of SIRI altogether...
    I agree.... Relmor2003 started a new thread...it's the one I'm going to
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1515

Addict
    03-03-2009, 05:31 PM #9
    I did some reearch into other BB companies...

I spoke with one bulletin board company today that I think could work for setting up a new SIRI board. It has a thread system not in pages but one long thread page like SA articles that will hold 250 viewable messages before it starts archiving a thread. It's very affordable and I would be OK to hosting it. Is this something you think would be worthwhile?? I'm not a huge fan of the mechanics of this site..

Like your title to this thread, we could call it like Sirius Outlaws or something and import Tyler and Brandons articles...just a thought.

Head Honcho
    03-03-2009, 06:03 PM #10
    We cannot/will not allow our articles to be wholesale copied onto another website.

I would be happy to work with you guys to help make this place more friendly if you guys don't mind playing by a couple of basic rules.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 1 of 2 12