Page 2 of 3 123
    03-19-2013, 03:33 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Back in MJNA at .274 bring on the pain.

SIRI is starting to look good again but I'm thinking I shouldn't comment on my buys because I run this website. Ive never actively traded the stock so I never had to be careful but, Im thinking I should keep my buys to myself at this point.
    lol, it has been VERY painful lately for Med Mar. All down save one, and GNIN is balancing the other green stocks loss in my portfolio, and doing a DAMN good job of it too.

03-19-2013, 03:47 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Well, I'm fully loaded again, got my fill
    I need to sell some more GNIN, almost there, and plan to get back into SIRI. Nice, relatively safe, less dramatic, SIRI. These volatile stocks like ONVO and GNIN are mucho stressfull.

This am before open, after loading up on GNIN yesterday in the low ones, I was REALLY hoping it would not drop another 20-40 cents, THAT would have sucked. Up to the 1.50's though, so in the green nicely and I am very chill (now), sold about half so far, holding out for a little more profit.

SIRI is tame compared to these babies. I long for that "serenity"

Hard to give the swingers up though. Where there is risk there is opportunity, but man, the swings are dramatic.

Stressfull but profitable. I have been lucky. If today went south in GNIN, I would be singing a different tune. Such is the game.

03-19-2013, 04:43 PM #13
    Just put a disclaimer that your purchases/sells are not recommendations, just merely your picks and not a promotion to buy or sell a particular stock.

SIRI is starting to look good again but I'm thinking I shouldn't comment on my buys because I run this website. Ive never actively traded the stock so I never had to be careful but, Im thinking I should keep my buys to myself at this point.

Addict
    03-19-2013, 05:10 PM #14

Buzz, I was gonna ask you what does it take to be able to leave reps on your friend more than once, I know I've put out a few, I know you have to do so many to repeat, but I could almost swear I should be qualified to do that by now. Most of the people are the same people that post and it sucks I can't let them know when I appreciate their post. And lately it has been dry around here so theirs no-one to rep to qualify for repeat reps.

Edit: Nevermind, I must be qualified now.
    Edit2: Nope, still disqualified

I think you should post your buy and sells, it's a blog, it lets' us know where your head is at, as well to mine when I post my buys and sells, it's an opinion. I'm think I'm gonna chill on MJNA for a minute, 4-20 is a long ways off, if it gets near .25 I'll start watching closer. As far as Siri, I've been loading up on Siri May13 calls, chatter is just around the corner, I'm sure we'll definately know when something does get leaked, just in time for CC.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-19-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Addict
    03-19-2013, 05:12 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    Just put a disclaimer that your purchases/sells are not recommendations, just merely your picks and not a promotion to buy or sell a particular stock.
    +100

Addict
    03-19-2013, 05:14 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I need to sell some more GNIN, almost there, and plan to get back into SIRI. Nice, relatively safe, less dramatic, SIRI. These volatile stocks like ONVO and GNIN are mucho stressfull.

This am before open, after loading up on GNIN yesterday in the low ones, I was REALLY hoping it would not drop another 20-40 cents, THAT would have sucked. Up to the 1.50's though, so in the green nicely and I am very chill (now), sold about half so far, holding out for a little more profit.

SIRI is tame compared to these babies. I long for that "serenity"

Hard to give the swingers up though. Where there is risk there is opportunity, but man, the swings are dramatic.

Stressfull but profitable. I have been lucky. If today went south in GNIN, I would be singing a different tune. Such is the game.
    "Home Sweet Home" I feel ya Brother I think these May options are gonna give me enough adrenaline!!!!! I'm out of all greens right now.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-19-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Addict
    03-19-2013, 05:31 PM #17
    I'm guessing nothing worthy must have been said on cnbc?
    Thanks for the SIRI info Delta

Check this out PJ!!! Thanks for joining!!!
    Your gonna have to figure out which year I think we are looking like. It shouldn't be too hard I'm putting some bait out there, gonna test the waters...

3-19-13.2.png

3-19-13.png
    Last edited by Redcloud; 03-19-2013 at 06:23 PM.

03-19-2013, 08:55 PM #18
    hey RC I am ready for some action to the upside. i was expecting a pullback just not this low, but we are do for some upside like really soon.

03-19-2013, 11:34 PM #19
    although cnbc said the CEO of liberty media is coming up next, it was more like an hour before he was on. Not one word about SIRI........But after the interview, which I think was taped earlier today, one of the commentators went on to say what a great company Sirius xm is and that the future looks very bright. He than went on to say how important Sirius is to Liberty Media. I was on a business call during the interview so Im unable to report details. Also, later that day I heard an announcement saying that John Malone will be coming up........... but once again my job got in the way, so I was unable to hear the interview. I'm going to check the cnbc website to see if they posted the interview.
    And on a side note, I think it's great when you talk about your trades. Thanks SiriusBuzz! and thanks to all the regular posters for all your input. It's much appreciated.

03-19-2013, 11:39 PM #20
    very positive report right now about Washington's choice for the New Pot Posse to help implement marijuana laws.........

Page 2 of 3 123