Page 7 of 18 ... 5678917 ...
    Addict
    01-06-2010, 05:47 PM #61

Agcz

Looks like I jumped in right in time. Bought in at .31 today.
    Outstanding Shares
    260,997,984 as of Nov 9, 2009
    Authorized Shares
    500,500,000 as of Nov 9, 2009
    Float(shares)
    203,917,480 as of Nov 9, 2009
    Number of Shareholders of Record
    175 as of Nov 9, 2009

Andes Gold Announces a Securities Awareness Campaign

NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/06/10 --

Andes Gold Corporation (PINKSHEETS: AGCZ) announced its plan to launch a Securities Awareness Campaign beginning January 6, 2010 to January 6, 2011

According to the company, a Securities Awareness Campaign is not unlike an advertising campaign, it is a series of advertisements and or sponsored messages that share a single idea and theme to create awareness of the company's current and future objectives and potential with the intent to attract and interest investors and or stakeholders

A securities awareness campaign may include the hiring of investor relations personnel, launching a new web based investor relations platform, sending emails to opt-in subscribers of newsletters and or information website, placing ads on websites, sponsoring research reports, interacting on message boards and mailing press kits and information. These services can be paid and or hired by the company with the issuance of restricted shares and or cash. It is also possible that existing shareholders pay individuals and or companies to perform these services and these shareholders could pay with the transfer of shares and or cash. In either case, the company intends to provide whenever possible with a disclosure of said payment and or hiring

Shareholders and or potential shareholders should be aware that a securities awareness campaign does not guarantee that a market will develop in the company's securities and that in the event an active market does develop, the price of the stock may not reflect the fundamental value of the company. It should be further noted that the shares are tightly held by few shareholders and this may have the result of a sudden increase in the price of the security and the same is true if the security is sold, it may result in a sudden drop in the price of the stock

The company does not support in anyway the use of "spamming" and request that shareholders immediately contact the company in the event they receive and or are aware of such activity

About Andes Gold Corporation:

Andes Gold Corporation is a United States of America registered public company currently operating a gold mining and exploration corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary company Compania Minera PLS.A. In Ecuador, (South America) which controls a Gold mining and exploration concession called the Miranda Alto. For more information please visit: www.andesgold-ir.com

Important Information:

About Forward-Looking Statements: Statements in this press release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend" and similar expressions, as they relate to the company or its management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict

Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to the exploration for and development of mineralized material, product demand, market and customer acceptance, competition, pricing and development difficulties, as well as general industry and market conditions and growth rates and general economic conditions. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. Information on the Company's website does not constitute a part of this release

Contact: Alex Diaz President 1-212-541-2495 www.andesgold-ir.com
    Last edited by ShotsII; 01-06-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Addict
    01-06-2010, 05:52 PM #62
    Andes Gold Announces Its Corporate Outlook

NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/06/10 --

Andes Gold Corporation. (PINKSHEETS: AGCZ) announced its corporate outlook for January, 2010

Andes Gold Corporation is a gold producing and exploration company with operations in Ecuador, (South America). In the post market melt-down of 2008 the world took shelter in the security of gold pushing the value to over $1,100 USD per ounce by January, 2010. Producing gold properties such as Andes Gold will continue to enjoy increased prosperity which can only improve if the price continues to climb

"The company is processing 50 tons of ore per day which consists of 8 grams of gold per ton and 15 grams of silver per ton daily average from the Carretera (Miranda vein) and Macas (Azul vein) shafts within the Miranda property. These tunnels have more sites ready from where the company can increase production with the plan to upgrade the processing plant," stated Alex Diaz - President of Andes Gold. "In the short term, the company plans to increase production from the mine up to 80 tons of ore per day with the extraction start up of the Sorocha and Estralla veins (both untouched) in the Carretera tunnel," further added Mr. Diaz

End of PR

Shots' comment: that's 14 ounces/day x ~1100$ = 15k$ per day revenue.

28 grams per ounce.
    50 x 8 = 400 grams
    400 / 28 = 14.29 ounces
    Last edited by ShotsII; 01-06-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Mentor
    01-06-2010, 08:17 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Dr. Dave,

Whats your take on CBAI? I keep anticipating a retrace and I guess I am really chasing a top ... almost flipped it at .017-ish.

Lot of news out in the last couple of days - Still ... wondering at the O\S - A\S ... debt. etc.
    Whoops - it was a busy day for me, and didn't see your post. I sold 1/5 position today at 0.0161

So, I own 3/5 position left. I like the stock for it's fundamental sake - I think when ever other stem cell stocks run due to pr's and research, it only helps this stock. In terms of the biotech stem cell stocks - the real value and time frame of discoveries comes when a project is done, and being a scientist myself, I found that if you think its gonna be done in XXX days sometimes you have to multiply by three. But for these guys, they just need to store the things, so as news creeps into the public, I figure they get more customers... I've already had someone calling me from the hospital as their baby was on it's way asking if it's a good idea to store, so it's picking up steam if someone is calling my ass over it. I'm reluctant to sell much more even on a dip, cause this could be one of those that runs like ASFX. I saw a lot of big sells going into the end of the day, which is understandable, being it's up nearly 200% since the last consolidation... and then a bunch of buys in the last 2 mins.

I just figure that as long as they don't dilute or put out something dumb, we're good. I just wanted to cover my butt a little so I sold a little into strength is all. Can never go wrong with that. I'm also in the free share zone now, but definitely won't consider them free. Done playing that game.

Have you seen the picks of the building? We should head to vegas for the opening, lol.

Mentor
    01-06-2010, 08:18 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    guys, check out AGCZ.
    looks like it might be ready to take off.
    Looks good... bank some profits off that bad boy!!

Mentor
    01-06-2010, 08:19 PM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Was driving thru point loma - went by the sports arena - the place where the black sabbath concert was in the movie "almost famous" - saw the bill board - get it bill board, lol - and it said "Lady Gaga - SOLD OUT"

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    01-06-2010, 09:14 PM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Was driving thru point loma - went by the sports arena - the place where the black sabbath concert was in the movie "almost famous" - saw the bill board - get it bill board, lol - and it said "Lady Gaga - SOLD OUT"
    Black Sabbath and Lady Gaga in the same paragraph?????

What is the world coming too? LOL

Mentor
    01-06-2010, 10:39 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Black Sabbath and Lady Gaga in the same paragraph?????

What is the world coming too? LOL
    Lol, I'm sure by world's end, Bill woulda been front row for both.

Mentor
    01-06-2010, 10:48 PM #68
    Here's what I like about cbai -

These are the types of tubes we usually freeze cells in - look at the size, then imagine how many you could fit in -80 freezers or liquid N2 tanks.

Shots, do you know how much volume wise they store on each?

Mentor
    01-06-2010, 11:37 PM #69
    Whoops - it was a busy day for me, and didn't see your post. I sold 1/5 position today at 0.0161

So, I own 3/5 position left. I like the stock for it's fundamental sake - I think when ever other stem cell stocks run due to pr's and research, it only helps this stock. In terms of the biotech stem cell stocks - the real value and time frame of discoveries comes when a project is done, and being a scientist myself, I found that if you think its gonna be done in XXX days sometimes you have to multiply by three. But for these guys, they just need to store the things, so as news creeps into the public, I figure they get more customers... I've already had someone calling me from the hospital as their baby was on it's way asking if it's a good idea to store, so it's picking up steam if someone is calling my ass over it. I'm reluctant to sell much more even on a dip, cause this could be one of those that runs like ASFX. I saw a lot of big sells going into the end of the day, which is understandable, being it's up nearly 200% since the last consolidation... and then a bunch of buys in the last 2 mins.

I just figure that as long as they don't dilute or put out something dumb, we're good. I just wanted to cover my butt a little so I sold a little into strength is all. Can never go wrong with that. I'm also in the free share zone now, but definitely won't consider them free. Done playing that game.

Have you seen the picks of the building? We should head to vegas for the opening, lol.
    Thanks Dr. ...

I'm in this sort of ... feeling out strategy so far this year. I am uncertain about holding these things long term after last years fiasco's - But, with that I guess it's also a determination of how long is ... long. Figuring a correction is due, so I might just flip it and see if it retraces.

Haven't done a lot of DD on it but it at least looks legit if not a little top heavy on the structure\finanacials

Will have to check out the pics as well.

The Etrade Pro ... man, I have a learning curve ahead of me, it kind of freaked me out this morning, trying to figure out where everything is, all the bells and whistles ... long ways from the simple shrub L2. I had to go back to the regular site just to place my orders, it scared the crap out of me.

Mentor
    01-06-2010, 11:47 PM #70
    Here's what I like about cbai -

These are the types of tubes we usually freeze cells in - look at the size, then imagine how many you could fit in -80 freezers or liquid N2 tanks.

Shots, do you know how much volume wise they store on each?
    Wow ... Coupled with your experience, got me re-thinking this. Need to do some digging in here.

Page 7 of 18 ... 5678917 ...