Page 55 of 62 ... 5455354555657 ...
    Addict
    08-22-2009, 03:34 PM #541
    Yesterday's Press Release and previous PRs:

and a SEC Press Release that debunks for now all the Reverse Stock Split speculation here that scares off new investors in EVFL:

Evolution Fuels Expected to Issue Second Quarter Corporate Financials by August 28

DALLAS, Aug. 21, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL - News; the "Company") today announced that it expects to complete the accounting activity toward finalizing its financial reports for the second quarter of 2009 over the course of next week. Accordingly, the Company's management expects to publish these financial statements by August 28, 2009.

Once published, the Company expects to achieve full compliance to meet the requirements for the Pink Sheets' highest tier, "Current Information." (Crusader:This is the next step to Tier OTCQX)

Evolution Fuels to Pursue Listing On OTCQX Tier

DALLAS, July 22, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL - News; the "Company") today announced that it is applying for a listing on the premier tier of the U.S. over-the-counter market -- the OTCQX marketplace.

The Company's management believes that it is in the best interest of the Company and its shareholders to have and maintain the OTCQX listing in order to attract those investors who demand the quality control process and superior information transparency required at this tier.

In order for the Company to be considered for admission to the OTCQX tier it must meet several requirements, which include having audited financials as of the end of each of the two most recent fiscal years. Over the next few weeks the Company plans to take the steps necessary to meet such requirements. (Crusader: See next PR above)

The Company anticipates that the financial statements will reflect net income in excess of $12 million for the six-month period ending June 30, 2009, primarily as a result of further reductions of debt and the elimination of certain contingent liabilities.

Evolution Fuels Clarifies Stock Dividend

DALLAS, June 23, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL - News; the "Company") today again affirmed the fact that the Company's stock dividend effective on June 16, 2009 was indeed a stock dividend, not a forward stock split. Accordingly, the shares issued to shareholders pursuant to the dividend are subject to Rule 144 of the Securities Act of 1933 and are therefore "restricted" until the provisions of Rule 144 are satisfied.

Those shareholders who believe their brokerage accounts have been credited with free trading shares of Evolution Fuels common stock as a result of the dividend should immediately contact their broker to rectify the issue.

08-22-2009, 04:04 PM #542
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    thanks, heres a recent picture (in her michigan state sweater (she gets really excited to put on doggy clothes, its funny,

she is a west highland white terrier (about 15lbs)...and an absolute joy..

her first name is Bella and her middle name is Bela (one l) one means white and the other beautiful (can't remember the two languages though.)

Bella is an adorable baby, Romo! A pretty white fluff and just the right size to
    squeeze and kiss. Cute outfit too. I would be dressing her up all the time.

At the bank we keep cookies for our dog customers. They're so excited
    when they see us, they remember we have treats. We have all kinds of
    dog regulars, from yorkies to St Bernards. The woman with the St Bernard
    has two of them but can only bring one in. They both don't fit into her car at the same time.
    Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Hope your('re) enjoying the weekend.

Julie

Do you think there is a real difference between a blueray and a DVD?
    When do you think they will be coming down in price. They have been out
    for a few years now, haven't they? I would have thought they would be
    dropping by now. Of course I don't know how much they were when they first came out.
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 08-22-2009 at 04:10 PM.

08-22-2009, 04:22 PM #543
    Los Tib, Happy 11th Anniversary to you and your wife.

I imagine that new Focus you bought her still makes her very
    happy.

Many more happy years to you both.

Julie

Addict
    08-22-2009, 05:02 PM #544
    This nomination will get EVFL alot of exposure....click on the link register and submit...

WE NEED SUPPORT FOR THE NOMINATION OF EVFL....

We now have 397 boardmarks and only 57 have voted for EVFL. This is a great chance to get noticed. EVFL is being seen by hundredzzzz if not thousandzzzz of ppl everday because we are in the top 10. (visibility is a good thing) Lets put the spotlight on EVFL, GO VOTE! ! !

Posted by: Lloyd_Carrier Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:51:04 AM
    In reply to: None Post # of 23088

57 endorsements so far and moving. We can make it to the top ten list. We will be in the highlight in no time. Thanks for the support. Our goal is a minimum of 300 endorsements before voting starts. IHUB help us out.

You select the endorse tab, then register with ivillage sponsored by American Express and NBC universal.

Endorse EVFL nomination now, and create the visibility we require!!!

Vote for EVFL as your favorite small business office by endorsing my nomination. The winner gets $100,000.00 grant from American Express and TV coverage.

http://shinealight.ivillage.com/sbo-...?ProfileID=164
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 08-22-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Mentor
    08-22-2009, 07:25 PM #545
    All SPNG'ers

Went to 2 CVS and 2 Walgreens...finally found the SPNG car wash system! The first 3 were sold out. manager at Walgreens said they were flying off the shelf. Big seller!

I will be using the car wash sponge in alittle while...will post my thoughts later!

have a great weekend!

Mentor
    08-22-2009, 07:30 PM #546
    LT

Your are welcome anytime! Texas is pretty conservative! The Obama bumper stickers only came out after the election! overall, Texas is a great place to live!

Alaska Guy

With the state dividend paid to the residents. I think Alaska beats Texas. I would stay put if I was you...unless all hell breaks loose and Texas secedes and forms the Country of Texas! $3000 per person last year...sh%t I would have claimed those two moose that inhabited your backyard!

Mentor
    08-22-2009, 08:16 PM #547
    SPNG product update #2(ROMO had the 1st one)

Car Wash Sponge- worked just as advertised! Very easy to use!

Degreaser Pad- Did a good job...but kinda started to shred alittle bit when scrubbing tires!

Spammy(SPNG shammy) Had to continously keep going over car until all streaks/residue removed! Not my favorite!

Positives

1.very easy to use...no bucket needed!
    2. Sponge suds up alot!
    3. Mamas car looks good(if mama aint happy...nobodys happy)

Negatives

1. Degreaser pad comes apart when scrubbing rough surface!
    2. Spammy needs to be rung out and the car wiped several times to look outstanding!

Overall 1st impression...like it! Would like to see if you get 8 washes out of the sponge!!!!

Mamas happy! I'm happy!!

Mentor
    08-22-2009, 09:10 PM #548
    thanx for all the support....

andy, got your package. the smoked salmon is ridiculous!!!!!

gonna spend tomorrow reviewing all my spec stocks and watchlist and if i see something worthy ill post it..

hope everyone is having a great weekend.

08-22-2009, 09:12 PM #549
    Andy--

That recipe for the Lingcod was SPOT ON. Dee-freaking-licious. Anybody else who has some Lingcod from Andy would do well to follow his recipe to the tee -- except I suggest you raise the cooking temperature to 400*F. It helps speed up the process a little, without burning the cracker coating (we just finished running and were hungry).

I have a newfound love for Lingcod; very tasty fish, indeed.

Thanks again, Andy!

Guru
    08-22-2009, 10:28 PM #550

Andy's Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Andy--

That recipe for the Lingcod was SPOT ON. Dee-freaking-licious. Anybody else who has some Lingcod from Andy would do well to follow his recipe to the tee -- except I suggest you raise the cooking temperature to 400*F. It helps speed up the process a little, without burning the cracker coating (we just finished running and were hungry).

I have a newfound love for Lingcod; very tasty fish, indeed.

Thanks again, Andy!
    I love that smoked Salmon so much that I am trying not to eat it all up, lol! Everytime I walk past the refrigerator I end up taking a bite! I am going to try Andy's recipe maybe tomorrow for the Cod. I am a big Cod fan. We used to have it everyday out at sea (we ate other stuff too - regular food), but we always had Cod. Sometimes it just happens that you run out of food on a fishing trip....what do you eat?? Anything you can pull on board.

I used to cook up Octopus a lot..that stuff is delicious. When we were fishing in Siberia and up around the northern Penninsula of Russia, we used to haul in gigantic scallops. We would just throw them in a sink and run boiling water over them (out of a hose) and when they popped upon we would just munch them down. We used to haul up sea snails (they kind of taste like crap) and sea cucumbers (which also suck). We would take those big ass King Crab and cook them up also. We weren't supposed to but we did anyway.

King crab are blue until they are cooked...really pretty! The colors vary though.

ALL crab that you buy in a store is red/orange. It is fully cooked. To cook crab from the store, you just put it in boiling water for 4 minutes to warm it up. Don't go over that 4 minutes or it will get tough.

But Andy's smoked Salmon is the very very best! The best I have ever eaten!
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-22-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Page 55 of 62 ... 5455354555657 ...