Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    05-24-2012, 12:08 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    You fell into my trap. I knew where you were going to go with this. I knew you would
    look for examples of how Roubini had been wrong with some of his predictions.lol.

Now of course Roubini never predicted anything as crazy as hyperinflation in 2011.
    Or Gold going to 1$12,000 in the next year in a half or 10 year treasuries at 6% in
    2011 etc. but he got predictions wrong absolutely.

As you remember i DONT invest or follow Mr. Roubini
    but i do invest and follow Buffett, Soros, and obviously do my own personal research.
    You however invest with Mr. Schiff who has been shown to have cost his investors a
    ton of money.

So what you may not realize is that you just admitted that both Roubini and Schiff have been very wrong about their investment advice? Correct?

So I am really glad that you HAVE finally acknowledged that SCHIFF is someone people would be wise to stay far away from. Thank You. lmfao
    Schiff's investment recommendations have been decent for me...................?

I've already noted that Schiff has been wrong....... Anyone who attempts to predict the future will likely be wrong, duh.

Legend
    05-24-2012, 12:15 PM #12
    There is "wrong" and then there is WRONG. SCHIFF has been WRONG. Outrageously and irresponsibly wrong. $12,000 gold give me a break. 6% 10 year treasury's in 2011 give me a break. Hyperinflation in 2009, 2010,2011, 2012.... Give me a frickn break. And whats really galling is that he has said " i honestly dont think i have ever been wrong."
    And this is the guy whose advice you follow clearly because his ideology aligns with yours. Good luck buddy.

Since you havent ever revealed all the investment advice you followed (what you bought, when and how long you have held it for) of his its hard for one to believe you. Certainly impossible to judge.
    What we do know is that people who followed his investment advice in the last # of years say they are down anywhere from 40% to 70%.

Just curious. Is Schiff telling people to go to cash because of Greece?
    Would love to know your thinking on this since I believe you indicated you are
    close to going to all cash.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-24-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Guru
    05-24-2012, 12:42 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    There is "wrong" and then there is WRONG. SCHIFF has been WRONG. Outrageously and irresponsibly wrong. $12,000 gold give me a break. 6% 10 year treasury's in 2011 give me a break. Hyperinflation in 2009, 2010,2011, 2012.... Give me a frickn break. And whats really galling is that he has said " i honestly dont think i have ever been wrong."
    And this is the guy whose advice you follow clearly because his ideology aligns with yours. Good luck buddy.

Since you havent ever revealed all the investment advice you followed (what you bought, when and how long you have held it for) of his its hard for one to believe you. Certainly impossible to judge.
    What we do know is that people who followed his investment advice in the last # of years say they are down anywhere from 40% to 70%.

Just curious. Is Schiff telling people to go to cash because of Greece?
    Would love to know your thinking on this since I believe you indicated you are
    close to going to all cash.
    So I made money because my ideology is like his? Hmmmm. Above you say I should have lost money..... I wonder how that works.

Peter Shiff and Ron Paul were very right on the housing bubble. So many people got hurt, and are still hurting. Barney Frank ought to feel aweful. In fact, we (the people) should put him on trial.

Page 2 of 2 12