Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    03-12-2013, 06:20 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread Tue 3.12.13 - Jesse Livermore Tuesday!

"There is only one side of the market and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side." - Jesse Livermore
    Last edited by midas360; 03-12-2013 at 08:26 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    03-12-2013, 08:16 AM #2
    Good morning Midas and All-

Don't forget about the Frear presentaiton today. Link on yesterdays thread.

Addict
    03-12-2013, 09:42 AM #3
    Maybe Frear can bring some life to SIRI with his speach today, but I doubt he can turn anything else green on my watch list. Yikes, this is ugly so far with only the Marijuana stuff green on my watchlist of 20+ issues. Futures were way off before the bell, so that should have been a clue (to go fishing, play golf, or simply walk away from the computer). Here's hoping....... for a turnaround.

Enthusiast
    03-12-2013, 10:21 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Maybe Frear can bring some life to SIRI with his speach today, but I doubt he can turn anything else green on my watch list. Yikes, this is ugly so far with only the Marijuana stuff green on my watchlist of 20+ issues. Futures were way off before the bell, so that should have been a clue (to go fishing, play golf, or simply walk away from the computer). Here's hoping....... for a turnaround.

SI......you still hold some BBRY? I sold my shares this am at the high and bought them back for a dollar less 20 mins later...gota love when you get lucky. You still trading it?

Enthusiast
    03-12-2013, 10:46 AM #5
    Any ONVO holders still out there? Down 7% today on volume. Anyone buying?

03-12-2013, 10:57 AM #6
    I still own it [ONVO]. As a spec play, I've already got all I'm willing to "Lose" in it. Just riding it longer term.

Addict
    03-12-2013, 10:59 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    SI......you still hold some BBRY? I sold my shares this am at the high and bought them back for a dollar less 20 mins later...gota love when you get lucky. You still trading it?
    Sundeeez, I hate to admit that I got scared out of BBRY not long after I bought in. I made a good profit, but started paying attention to hype from all their competitors and feared maybe they'd soon take a hit. I guess I was wrong. Congrats on your swing trade success with them. I might take another look with very short term horizons in mind.

I also got out of ONVO after going nowhere and after witnessing and remembering my old lessons of failure in the OTC market. I made a commitment now to stick to the stable markets and let others get high blood pressure over the pennys.

03-12-2013, 11:14 AM #8
    One thing to remember, it is spring break for a lot of families this week. It may explain why the forum is a little slow. Just a thought...
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    03-12-2013, 11:16 AM #9
    I hear ya with these OTCs....Had a 3.65 buy in and it went all the way to 3.63 and never filled my order!! I bet the scammers know something and are getting shares today and it pops tomorrow . We'll see.

Mentor
    03-12-2013, 11:21 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    I hear ya with these OTCs....Had a 3.65 buy in and it went all the way to 3.63 and never filled my order!! I bet the scammers know something and are getting shares today and it pops tomorrow . We'll see.
    I am still in and also had a buy in at 3.82 which hit and 3.65 which I pulled. Will wait for a pop in a day or 2 and pull the plug on this POS.

Page 1 of 4 123 ...