Page 10 of 11 ... 891011
    Head Honcho
    06-06-2009, 12:57 PM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Did he do a good job on the site, yes that is true but he did it for as much himself as for us, they serve the same purpose. we get something out of it but so does he, lets not forget that.
    I created this website because I was at a time in my life that (for the first time) I wanted to create a website for me and me alone. Not to design something for a client or something to monetize as a business venture. I sat down and thought about what I was most passionate about at the time and I could not think of anything more important to me then Sirius.

I am still as passionate about it now as I was from day one but, now the difference is that it is much less fun for me. So, do I really "get something out of it?" Not like I use to. What was once something I did for pure fun and the love of the industry has turned into the absolute, hands down, worst job I have ever had.

Is that my own fault for caring too much? Maybe. Like I said, I am going to walk away for a while and when I come back, I will start doing it just for me again.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    06-06-2009, 03:39 PM #92
    Well it's obvious you hate this "job" Charles. Your disdain and general apathy and cynicism shine through in your forum posts.

On another note I hope you do get back to 100% and regain your love for SIRI and try to contribute positively to a site that still has potential to be what you want it to be if you have any optimism left in you... good luck

06-06-2009, 03:41 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I created this website because I was at a time in my life that (for the first time) I wanted to create a website for me and me alone. Not to design something for a client or something to monetize as a business venture. I sat down and thought about what I was most passionate about at the time and I could not think of anything more important to me then Sirius.

I am still as passionate about it now as I was from day one but, now the difference is that it is much less fun for me. So, do I really "get something out of it?" Not like I use to. What was once something I did for pure fun and the love of the industry has turned into the absolute, hands down, worst job I have ever had.

Is that my own fault for caring too much? Maybe. Like I said, I am going to walk away for a while and when I come back, I will start doing it just for me again.

Anyone who spends as much hard work and time on something as you have ( not to say others on this board haven't ) deserves respect, and doesn't need the hassles you've recieved lately. You have mine!
    This lack of movement in sp is getting on everyones nerves.

Mentor
    06-06-2009, 04:20 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Charles thank you for the site. There, thats out of the way.....
    Back to business of slamming Charles....
    Im kidding of course. I liked Steves article. He knows its old news, but it came one day after a Cramer bashing the stock day, calling it worthless. Hes just showing you that Cramer is worthless. Very useful information to new readers. As for ripping off wikipedia.... LOL LOL LOL LOL
    I cant emphasis enough how funny that is to me. I use it for facts only. Like how many cups in a gallon. What year someone was born, or how to change an alternator(kidding on this one, but you get my point). Wiki is the encylopedia(spelling) of the ignorant. I wouldnt use it personally. That was a bit of lazy journalism, if you have to be critical of anything in that piece. Nothing illegal about quoting a source that is not copyrightable. Its a piece of user information. Not their intellectual property, because they didnt write it.(owners of wiki)
    yes i went overboard with the illegal part obv. yes alot of new users werent aware of the cramer video agreed. but read the asm's comment.
    "LarryLuv,
    I wrote the article…in order to expose the truth and get this out to as many people as possible. Let’s see what those who have access to the information now do with it."

relmor friend, you who has bashed both pumpers and bashers alike and slam reporters across the web. i remember you went bezerk on julietoo for not providing a link to an iphone rumor she heard. is plaigurism OK with you just because you agree with the intent? can you defend his implications this is an exposure piece and original? sry bud, even brandon gives credit to posters/forums or wherever else he gets information for an article. journalistic integrity keeps information we get honest, and in times like these where alot of us are still trying to get our original investment in this stock back, the right information is important , and that gets lost when your credibilty as a journalist goes out the window.ty..gl

Head Honcho
    06-06-2009, 04:21 PM #95
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    Well it's obvious you hate this "job" Charles. Your disdain and general apathy and cynicism shine through in your forum posts.
    Why is the word job in quotes? You don't think the amount of time needed out of my day to maintain this website qualifies it as a job? Its a job, and the pay is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    regain your love for SIRI and try to contribute positively to a site that still has potential to be what you want it to be if you have any optimism left in you
    That is up to Sirius XM. I will contribute but, ultimately, Sirius XM decides if what I contribute is positive or negative. I am sick of people blaming the people who cover this stock/company, its not our fault! I want nothing more then to see this company succeed so, next time you see me post something "negative" just think about how whole heartily I must believe in what I am saying to put it out there for all to read.

Quote Originally Posted by BAH-ME. View Post
    This lack of movement in sp is getting on everyones nerves.
    Exactly. If the share price was still in the $5 range, this website/job would be a joy and it stinks that the share price ruins so much of what was once good.

Have a good weekend everyone.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-06-2009, 04:58 PM #96

That's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    thats what she said!!!!
    Jim -

I can always count on you! lol!

I have heard many versions of "That's what she said!!!"

Guru
    06-06-2009, 05:11 PM #97
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Well if this site was not here I guess I would be at Orbitcast or some other site. By the way, I am sure Charles doesn't do it for just the satisfaction of giving us a place to come and post. That is unless Charles would like to take back some of the words he used before in an arguement I had with him concerning this issue. Did he do a good job on the site, yes that is true but he did it for as much himself as for us, they serve the same purpose. we get something out of it but so does he, lets not forget that.

P.S. I missed the Cramer video so it was nice to have got to see it. I would thank "Sirius Roadkill" but then I would have to thank "Charles" also, and I just cant bring myself to do that.

I had to throw that last part in, I think we needed a laugh.

Also billhart22, everyone knows the only reason you posted your last comment was because your just trying to post more to stay at the top.

Ok last one, I promise

I lie alot though.
    I have to give you credit. You posted more than one line.

In the past, I have been a moderator on many large sites and it is a real hassle. Consequently, I quit all of those positions. It is a very tiring thing to do.

I understand Charles position. He built this website when he was all stoked on SIRI and was totally into it. Over time it just wears a guy out, especially when things aren't going right.

So what does a guy do? You have a red herring in your life and hope that it turns into something golden again.

It's just a tough situation, especially being the owner of the site.

So anyway.............blah blah blah

Boy, I hope that counted for another post....Look out Tripps, I am after you! lol

Mentor
    06-06-2009, 05:37 PM #98
    Why no mention of the 20 new channels, and how that affects the stock price, now and in the future(bottom line basically). You can almost read it as a $4 internet charge/iphone charge, etc... with 20 new channels as a peace offering and new customers will be more likely to use the service, the more content the better. Also avoids using up bandwidth to add more channels. Give current sub an incentive to use the internet.

06-06-2009, 10:00 PM #99

Leave Charles alone!!

How ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of Charles after all he has been through.!

He lost his aunt, he went through a divorce. he had two ****in kids.

His partners turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don’t realize is that Charles is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t performed on stage in years. His song is called “give me more” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE-MORE, MORE: MORE!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
    LEAVE CHARLES ALONE!…..Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Charles was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Charles Alone Please…. !
    Leave Charles alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Guru
    06-07-2009, 02:48 AM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Exactly. If the share price was still in the $5 range, this website/job would be a joy and it stinks that the share price ruins so much of what was once good.

Have a good weekend everyone.
    It would be elation. Keep the faith, SIRI will come back. SIRI is worth so much more than .3xxx. It will change in my estimation to something different (just my gut feeling). It will be good.

Like any company, they want to buy shares back. That is a prime goal of any company that is down, especially when they know what they have planned. I believe this is one of the prime reasons that there is minimal news...to discourage people from holding or investing.

The best thing, in my estimation, is to "throw it into a drawer (which is contrary to any logic)" if you are in high and let it ride. You have nothing to lose, because you have lost all ready.

For current investors or potential investors...I would wait and watch until a breakout happens. This is all done on a daily basis. Who knows? Not me, but that is the way I am handling it.

I currently do not own any SIRI...I am watching again for a time to make a move.

Dedication to a stock and logic with money are two different things.

Bill

Page 10 of 11 ... 891011