Page 38 of 48 ... 283637383940 ...
    Guru
    09-04-2009, 08:53 AM #371
    spng looks like from early level II that spng could hit .193 maybe..but it has shown amazing support at .20 so if it does im sure its out of shear boredom by the mm's wanting the 10k to play with..

no worries here, but a good buying opp.

After doing more and more reading i am confident .30 is in the near future..

Enthusiast
    09-04-2009, 08:59 AM #372
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    Those in BCLE...check the spoke postings about them hiring StockStars.net for promotion. I think they are really trying to get the share price to move which is something good for us(finally)
    Hey Notwal...just noticed you're from Nashville. I'm a Franklin native living in the Carolinas now.

I'm fairly new to stocks and not sure how to play the run up on BCLE. What would be a good target to take some profits realizing the stock will retreat after the boost? I've watched a couple of stocks PSC promotes and they all seem to drop back to pre pump level or a little below. Not sure how to play this. I want to keep a 'long' position as I see really great things long term with Gov't contracts and Smart Pipe relationship, but would also like to take some cash on a big run-up.

I'm open to strategies, still trying to learn the game...

Good day to all...

Guru
    09-04-2009, 08:59 AM #373
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Notwal

I do not get pinks on L2 with Istockmanager for TDA...However, now that I have L2...I am going to be able to watch the realtime action on SPNG/SIRI(my main holdings). Hopefully this will payoff with some timely trades...If I just knew how to interpret when to buy/sell!

With Labor day on Monday...what do ya'll think tomorrows action will be?

if you watch it steadily for a day it starts to make sense on what direction they are headed, mainly i have noticed if there are trades far away from the current price those may never get filled, especially if you see a bunch of increments like .201 .2015 .2013 and then a jump to .21...its more likely to stay in that range and .21 wont come up that day

and vice versa on the buy side if they go down the same way and then a jump to .19 it won't go down to .19

If you're watching spng, ARCA usually puts up an order for 999,900 and that sets the low for the day and they won't let it drop past that. After it walks down a bit and heads back up they pull the order.

I was away yesterday, must have been real exciting on spng

09-04-2009, 09:16 AM #374
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Notwal...just noticed you're from Nashville. I'm a Franklin native living in the Carolinas now.

I'm fairly new to stocks and not sure how to play the run up on BCLE. What would be a good target to take some profits realizing the stock will retreat after the boost? I've watched a couple of stocks PSC promotes and they all seem to drop back to pre pump level or a little below. Not sure how to play this. I want to keep a 'long' position as I see really great things long term with Gov't contracts and Smart Pipe relationship, but would also like to take some cash on a big run-up.

I'm open to strategies, still trying to learn the game...

Good day to all...
    Good morning everyone. Big Sandy, I'm looking to take my original investment out around .04 - .05 if we get there. I'd hold all my shares long but I'm getting my a$$ stomped w/mglg so I'll try to make that money up elsewhere. If it pulls back to these levels I'll buy more. I'm staying in mglg because I've already lossed about 75%, so the rest of the money I'm leaving there just incase we get a small run. Stupid move, I know, the writing is on the wall but I'm hard headed. I will hold those shares until the ship sinks or I can get my original inv. out

Mentor
    09-04-2009, 09:19 AM #375
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i just feel shitty with miggle because everyone here mostly took a loss on it. i just gave back everything i profited off my last sale so its not a big deal to me personally. im trying to help the team get winners.
    Very cool of you Bass and appreciate that advice about not sinking any more into this ... Just as well Bill, same there, because I have decided just to wait and watch I will do my darnedest to bring any piece of info I can scrounge up to those of us remaining in it.

Set about this morning retooling and searching everywhere for any info that might buttress what was stated in yesterdays PR, at the moment I have ... 6 tabs open and the one overriding factor with all things Oil and Gas related in Tennessee?

Nobody updates their sites with any sort of frequency. In fact, believe it or not, Magellan would actual come out the winner in a contest amongst them for at least giving investors something to go on. The caveat here being still "Big deal" and hardly lets them off the hook for the curious-semi-suspicious-conspiracy deriving ways of going about things ... I am frankly still ambivalent win\lose or draw with this, just trying to ground it all in reality rather than wishing the SP into a higher existence. A scam is a scam and legit is legit, I am just trying to ascertain which is which and keep the "I thinks" out of it until there is enough info to go on, and that info is pretty difficult to unearth.

Now to completely contradict myself ... It seems that the whole realm operates in a different sort of world - Not necessarily shady, just matter of course. I went through the various links available at the TOGA site again;

http://www.tennoil.com/links.htm

And not to be stereotypical, give this a gander;

http://www.citizensgas.org/index.php...&id=3&Itemid=9

This would be the board @ Citizens Gas. Andy Griffith, Aunt Bee and Opie Taylor come to mind. And to be completely frank about it ... I love it! Coming from the high-tech, Silicon Valley perspective, with it's high strung, stress producing atmosphere ... I haven't gotten around much but even some trips out to Iowa last year to set up an office -Or a trip out to Cleveland (Notably Canton), the difference in pace was remarkable, even the towns seemed set back a good 30, 40 years in style and temperament - Little things like traffic lights, houses with LAND and no fences??? - It's just an overall feel I guess. I recognize all of us are from a variety of areas, so adjust my perceptions as need be ...

I am want to say that not everybody is 'Web savvy' and some of these sites are slicker than others, but even that can be misleading, a good designer can tweak that but it doesn't make the info or updates any different nor better, nor timely.

Am I off to assume that the pace is slower and therefore the info is similar? Just as well, there is an aspect in business to my mind and limited experience that just because we are investors especially at a retail level, it doesn't necessitate a special catering to our every wish and whim. It is something that many of us SIRIites are often complaining about ... while the company just goes about it's business. Of course there is that anomaly of BEHL, that seems to create PR's out of Algae ...

Early morning ramble, for your entertainment ...

Will be hawking over the shrub, watching for the dreaded R\S, scrutinizing the spokettes ... F5-ing the mglg site for the next promised update.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 09:24 AM #376
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    SPNG- teaming up with GETFUGU...WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS...Don't want to catch it thats for sure! Actually, getfugu will allow you with a smartphone to be able to locate locations nearest you sell SPONGETECH products. Sounds as useful as TWITTER! but can't hurt!
    im pretty sure its more of a marketing thing, just so as FUGU is growing then spongetech will get mentioned...its another aspect of creating the household name by having the word spongetech everywhere they can...

NFL, MLB, Tennis, Racing, I think they even did a soccer thing overseas...so sports are covered, now they are getting into technologies to attract the geek crowd.

They have very smart marketing, did you see the ball boy trip over the spongetech sign? it was all over PTI and ESPN etc, check out you tube for ball boy falls.

You have to see the sign they put up in TB Bucs stadium its giant and awesome.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 09:31 AM #377
    spng...im taking a stab in the air with this one and saying that spng will trade low throughout the day with it hitting .198 but not much lower...I think near the end of the day could be a runup, maybe shorts covering since they know the 10k should (could) be out tuesday...I doubt the 10k comes out today.

Spng's share buyback ends today so it could be a reason to delay the 10k, so they can complete the buyback program and report the totals on tuesday in the subsequent events section of the 10k.

This is a very postive looking stock...I do suspect the O/S to come out around 622MM and possibly lower...their goal was 500MM...either is good and would cause an immediate 15% to 30% spike from .20

I am still confident in .30 to .40 near term.... and .67 to .87 mid term with over $1 long term. That to me is 1 month, 3 months and 12 months.

09-04-2009, 09:36 AM #378
    yeah tib, you have made a bunch of valid observations. A really good company to watch in the area is Miller, they are pretty good about updating and in basically the same business and area as mglg. If you get good production and news from them, I doubt mglg is very far behind. In fact, they are in the midst of a 20 million acquisition and reinvestment plan. If mglg cant get their business in order, their leases may become a target. I also agree about the board at citizens, i would rather see that any day than a bunch of slick looking bastards in 1000 dollar suits! However I did hear that they were audited a while back by some government energy org. and were found to have some records and formal things a little out of order. (not sure of the details)
    One thing I wish they would have included was numbers on their oil production. I really hope it is enough to cover their payroll and operating expenses. I would hate to think about any more dilution.
    I mean, depending on how serious these pipelines need to be, I think this "solution" could possibly happen rather quickly. I know it isnt exactly running a garden hose out back, but I have a distinct feeling that they have been working on this for a while now and were really hoping to have it done for this PR. But that is all speculation.
    I wish I had the time, money and patience to wait it out, but im getting to the end of my rope.

09-04-2009, 09:41 AM #379
    Dr. Dave the TOS platform offered from TDA is a downloaded standalone platform that does have prophet charts, and you would love prophet charts. The offer TDA gives is 500 free trades which must be used in 1 month so basically a free month of trading. Also if you put in $25k they give you $100. They will match commissions but you have to talk to the right person, they told me no at first but after talking to someone else higher up they said yes.

Guru
    09-04-2009, 09:45 AM #380
    Anybody watching BCLE this morning??

Page 38 of 48 ... 283637383940 ...