Page 1 of 6 123 ...
    Addict
    05-12-2014, 10:21 AM #1

SIRIUS XX Weekly Stock Talk 5/12-5/18

If we go red today I'm changing my avatar

Pandora-Tips.jpg

Addict
    05-12-2014, 10:48 AM #2
    funny how as of right now 3.199 is the high of the day even tho I saw 3.20 print multiple times.

Mentor
    05-12-2014, 11:03 AM #3
    We saw the same thing Wolf......I thought that strange as well....I guess 30 shr lots don't count....

EDIT: P off and running and we still can't break out of this range. 3.26 by weeks end would be a victory but not going to get my hopes up.......into the 7th month of HELL....FUMALONE
    Last edited by denco1; 05-12-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Mentor
    05-12-2014, 11:26 AM #4
    Are we here right now.....can always hope. If we are then we should see the 3.30s this week. The 7 week consolidation is very similar......

SiriWeekly.jpg

Addict
    05-12-2014, 01:27 PM #5
    I'm not buying this Nasdaq generated 3 penny rise. If history repeats itself we will close at 3.15-3.16. I have sells in at 3.19 to buy back lower at the close or tomorrow if/when there is a pull back. Will be happy to forfeit any additional gains if we break through 3.20 and hold there. Oddly enough I will be glad to get burned!

Addict
    05-12-2014, 03:20 PM #6
    Worst performers in my portfolio, LMCA closely followed by SIRI

P up 6%+

Yeah I'm jealous.... so what?!

Edit: we NEED to recapture the 50 day tomorrow
    Last edited by Wolf Child; 05-12-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Mentor
    05-12-2014, 05:42 PM #7
    FYI...for all that know Cos...the Wizard!! Got this information yesterday and thought many of you would be interested. This message was posted by Burnout over at Cos site...newmarketplayers.com!

Please keep Cos and his family in our prayers!!

JS

A few of you know and all have been wondering about Cos. He has not posted here for some time. I have some news but it is not good news.
    Cos was having dizzy spells and headaches for several months that no one seemed to be able to get to the bottom of. He had to stop driving which also meant no work.
    On Feb. 1st he ended up at the ER and after a CT Scan was preformed. He was then transferred to a better equipped hospital in Providence RI. After several additional scans and other tests he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Glioblastoma Multiforme / Grade 4, one of the most aggressive cancers known. There is no known cure and it is almost always fatal within 2 years.
    Cos has spent the last couple of months going through a regiment of chemo, radiation, and Avastin in an effort to shrink the tumor. With a little luck and all of our prayers the treatment will have worked which will set him up for another round in a few weeks.
    Members can feel free to PM him their well wishes but he is devoting 100% of his energy to fighting this thing so don't look for him to reply. I am sure it would cheer him up to hear from any of you that sends a PM and a prayer his way.
    You may also comment here if you wish.
    I hope to have some more information soon and will pass along any news I can when I can.

There has been an update to Cos condition...the CT scan showed about the best news possible...the tumor has shrunk about 50% and the tumor leakage has decreased 90%. Cos is set to begin another round of chemo only in the coming weeks!!

JS
    Last edited by just sirius; 05-12-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Addict
    05-12-2014, 05:53 PM #8
    Cos and Burnout are TOP TIER GUYS!!

Man that it some bittersweet news. Thanks for the update JS... a few of us have been around long enough to have had the pleasure of learning and benefiting from Cos's deep insight. He has shared more of himself than any other member on any stock forum that I've been a part of. That being said, I'm sure he gives even more of himself to his close friends and family in the real world. GOOD LUCK COS!!

05-12-2014, 05:57 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    FYI...for all that know Cos...the Wizard!! Got this information yesterday and thought many of you would be interested. This message was posted by Burnout over at Cos site...newmarketplayers.com!

Please keep Cos and his family in our prayers!!

JS

A few of you know and all have been wondering about Cos. He has not posted here for some time. I have some news but it is not good news.
    Cos was having dizzy spells and headaches for several months that no one seemed to be able to get to the bottom of. He had to stop driving which also meant no work.
    On Feb. 1st he ended up at the ER and after a CT Scan was preformed. He was then transferred to a better equipped hospital in Providence RI. After several additional scans and other tests he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Glioblastoma Multiforme / Grade 4, one of the most aggressive cancers known. There is no known cure and it is almost always fatal within 2 years.
    Cos has spent the last couple of months going through a regiment of chemo, radiation, and Avastin in an effort to shrink the tumor. With a little luck and all of our prayers the treatment will have worked which will set him up for another round in a few weeks.
    Members can feel free to PM him their well wishes but he is devoting 100% of his energy to fighting this thing so don't look for him to reply. I am sure it would cheer him up to hear from any of you that sends a PM and a prayer his way.
    You may also comment here if you wish.
    I hope to have some more information soon and will pass along any news I can when I can.

There has been an update to Cos condition...the CT scan showed about the best news possible...the tumor has shrunk about 50% and the tumor leakage has decreased 90%. Cos is set to begin another round of chemo only in the coming weeks!!

JS

05-12-2014, 06:04 PM #10
    I didn't mean to copy post. Didn't know cos had a site,just heard people talk of him.Our prayers are with him and his family.

Page 1 of 6 123 ...