Page 2 of 3 123
    Mentor
    03-20-2009, 02:15 AM #11
    Bill

I am still here. Just lurking in the weeds...you know...waiting for Mel to show up at the orthodontist...Then I'm going to bust him a good one...Do him a favor and knock out those Mr. Ed teeth. Damn...with all that money...fix the chicklets!

Actually, still waiting for Mel to repay the 50K loan!!!! He's was almost there on Wed...but took a big chunk back yesterday. Now I'm pissed!!!

Glad you guys are making some cash!!!! Me, I'm still waiting!!!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff

ps Thought I was getting close in having to deliver that Makers to you, hence, Mel took my money back...said he needed it alittle longer!

Mentor
    03-20-2009, 03:16 AM #12
    Im actually using my Memory stick. It is 8 gig. Quite nice.

Allowed me to move the majority of the stuff over pretty quickly, but there are certain things that I have to move file by file, and I have to FIND the file first. Internet settings, favorites, email files, etc, etc, etc, etc. Not hard, but very time consuming, and time is a precious comodity that I do not have much of these days. (I did upgrade my office at the same time though. It looks SWEET. I'll have to post a pic of it one day.)

Addict
    03-20-2009, 08:40 AM #13
    Whats up All!
    Im still around...I've been working hard with Bill & Ray everyday!
    We been doing well and having a few laughts too! Its been really cool and takes the edge off spending all that time on the charts, and chatting in real time has really given us some good results....

Good Luck with all your trades today...knock em dead! Tony

Positions ABK AIB DRYS ETFC LVLT OCNF SIRI

Guru
    03-21-2009, 12:12 AM #14

Crappy Day

Well I know that I sure didn't kick any ass today in the Market, unlike Ray, who made another truckload full. And Tony could at least fill a Volkswagen.

Pretty soon we will all be able to do that because of inflation.

The market just didn't have any spring left in it and politics is trumping economics again and again and again. I wish somebody would wise up.

It would be nice if Bumbo would go to work once in a while instead of flying around on Air Force One and making TV appearances.

Even if here were there, he would just push his idiotic agenda anyway, so how does one win in the market with all of this crap going on?

The guy just doesn't care about the market. He loves big government though.

I don't have much to say tonight.....I will keep it that way or I would go on for hours.

We shall see how Monday does. I wish that I would have totally cashed out the day before yesterday and sat until now or Monday.

If there are any substantial gains next week I am selling out, waiting for it to fall back and re-buying the same stocks, but with more shares. I know that I can do this, because the market is in such shit shape.

Any thoughts, please post them..

Have a great night,

Bill

03-21-2009, 12:26 AM #15
    I feel your pain Bill!!

Its getting to the point were I need to tune out and turn off!!

I would hate to join you guys on gmail only to bail out, because of priorities.

Summer is coming, and I have spent to much time in front of the computer of late.

I feel I need to break this cycle, change is good, unless its a sex change LOL!!!

I would offer my help if anyone has computer issues but, I have not run windblows in years.

Hope everyone is all good!!!

03-22-2009, 12:04 AM #16

dread.. hellow..

Hey Dread ...

I know we have not met yet.. But Bill has great respect..He is a good head...

I am looking forward to meeting you...

I sold my position in drys on friday as well as sblk ..

I held on to ocnf and egle I took the profit and bought back into siri

I am thinking that will work ...lol

I hope to buy back into drys and sblk soon..

good luck...!!!

Guru
    03-22-2009, 01:21 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

I am still here. Just lurking in the weeds...you know...waiting for Mel to show up at the orthodontist...Then I'm going to bust him a good one...Do him a favor and knock out those Mr. Ed teeth. Damn...with all that money...fix the chicklets!

Actually, still waiting for Mel to repay the 50K loan!!!! He's was almost there on Wed...but took a big chunk back yesterday. Now I'm pissed!!!

Glad you guys are making some cash!!!! Me, I'm still waiting!!!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff

ps Thought I was getting close in having to deliver that Makers to you, hence, Mel took my money back...said he needed it alittle longer!
    Jeff,

That is one of the funniest posts that I have read!

You won't have to deliver the makers....just send a check for $540.00, lol

Chicklet teeth...what a crack up. I needed a good laugh tonight!

I don't know that much about the man, mainly because he doesn't talk much. I have seen him on FBN and a couple of videos and he is a convincing salesman. I guess that is his best attribute...sales.

I will hold him down while you bash him. A horse is a horse is a horse of course......

Great hearing from you out there in the weeds, lol

Bill

Guru
    03-22-2009, 01:53 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Hey Dread ...

good luck...!!!
    Hey Ray,

Have you been in that makers or something??

It is Saturday night and that's all right.

Hey, Dread, hook up with Ray.....he is a money magician.

I am on my third glass of Maker's this evening and it eleven thirty....I better start drinking faster....only an hour or two before bed.

Sold Drys and SBLK, eh, Ray?? You sneaky devil!

DRYS is supposed to shoot up to $10 a share.

http://daytradingstockblog.blogspot.com/

Look up the Dry Baltic Index in the blog above...there is a big "If" with it though.

Ray, Tony and the rest of the gang you know this all ready, but for other readers I will expound a little.

I keep telling people to subscribe to this guys blog.....he thinks exactly like me, lol, for what that is worth (no ego here). Actually he taught me a lot over time and he is one smart cookie.

Let's take a little history.......a while back, DRYS fell because of some incident that cost them a lot of money....they got that rectified and the DRYS went back up. At the time, nobody would touch the DRYS.....(Dumb Mistake!!). It was an absolute grand larceny theft to get it at $5.00.

Now it is down in the mid to high threes.......well....whoopy doo! If a guy doesn't buy it now he will be left in the dust. Even if Moodys put their little whatever on it, it will not hold DRYS back long. Dry bulk shipping stocks are essential for world commerce.....they are not going anywhere...we cannot do without them. No raw materials...no production. It is simple as that!

The Dry shipping stocks: DRYS, EGLE, OCNF, SBLK, FREE (the ones we trade) will climb...have no doubt! And the guy that writes that blog up above knows more about the Dry Baltic Index than any other person I know of.

Most of the "Drys" are located in Greece.....no American attachment...they don't live under Bumbo's rules (thank God), so it is a world economic thing...not Bumbo's lame policies. Of course we affect it some, but not that much, because we don't manufacture much here in the U.S. with raw materials.

China uses the ships all of the time to import raw materials for production of steel, grain, coke, coal and on and on.

DRYS is in real time, based on contract prices for shipping.

So I would not hesitate to look for $10.00 a share in the near future with (DRYS). EGLE, OCNF, SBLK and FREE will follow suit.

Buy Dry bulk shipping stocks....you will not lose....it could be quick or a little longer, but in the end you will score big....no doubt about it!

(To readers here: I am not responsible for your decisions, gains or loses and I invest in these stocks..make your own choices).

Ok, next subject - SIRI:

I see everybody hypothesizing over the SIRI stock price and manipulation. Well, let's just face the fact, gang....people are taking profits...big people are for the most part, by shorting and selling and buying. This is not a SEC concern...this is the stock market. The sellers could well drive down the price of SIRI as people get frustrated and quit buying and/or start selling.

All of you that have been around here for a while know that the sellers are VERY powerful and can put the kabosh on this stock. Just because SIRI got past BK and paid its bills doesn't make it an ultra strong stock with an immediate strong future.

I would keep my eyes on it Monday and see how it responds. My guess it is a 50/50 proposition at this time for going up or down. Learn from the past, but be ready for a future.

Let's hope for a rise!

I have babbled enough...have a great evening and God Bless...

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 03-22-2009 at 04:26 PM.

03-22-2009, 05:03 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Hey Dread ...

good luck...!!!
    Thanks Ray

I think what I am going to do for now is hold tight and watch.

After the Fed injected this 1.2 trillion into the economy I am hesitant on everything except what you guys are trading off the BDI.

What I can do for now is just be an extra set of eyes and ears for you guys and if I see anything funky or good, I will throw it up here for you guys. Unless you beat me to it!!

Have a good one, spring is in the air, time to get outside and enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Guru
    03-22-2009, 05:21 PM #20

Spring ... It is really nice today

Hey Dread, and guys -

It is beautiful here today in Parker, CO!

You know Spring is here when the yellow jackets are all ready out. Man, I hate those things. About the only thing worse is what we used to call "Horse Flies". I may have them confused with something else, but when I lived in Wyoming the used to fly really fast and nip on us. You just couldn't be fast enough to get away from them.

It's in the 70's and blue skies.

Well, tomorrow morning is on its way....I wonder what the market will hold for us.

If anything goes up to an acceptable level I may sell and sideline for a pull back. If it pulls back, then I will just hang and let it blow (that is boat talk).

I am going to re-evaluate CHTR later today, like Tony suggested, and see what is shaking with that.

There is also a really really cheap stock...EPEX.....I forget where I found that and wrote it down, but it is up 106% and is trading at .31.

Hmmmmmmmmm so take a look at that and see what you think....we can talk about it tomorrow, or we can email each other or what ever.

I am hoping for something good to come up, but remember, Bumbo is doing a big news conference on Tuesday night, so the market may look like a deer in the headlights tomorrow. Also, as the second big attraction is Geithner supposedly coming out with a plan....Whoooooopie! (laughing).

The market is like a dart board. Some times it just pays to sit and watch the river flow.

Have a great day guys,

Bill

Page 2 of 3 123