Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    09-26-2013, 09:25 PM #61
    Always here. Posting little. Enjoy reading all you smart guys. Learn lots. Thanks to everyone here.
    I think we're all in for a nice run up. My teeth be smiling.
    Run doggie run.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    09-26-2013, 09:29 PM #62
    thanks for the video RC!

I do the best I can with lots of hard work and then i lay it all on the line every time…..i just hope to be helping others enjoy the success i've been having

I just surpassed a "revised" goal of mine….and all my "core" stocks are looking strong….DDD, FB, SIRI, AAPL…

my initial goal was to double my money this year but I had to revise it after 6 months……I can't wait to see what next year brings….
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Ditto again Bassman...your a Vette brother!!! Wish we had more...

MACD is Holding the Line!!
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 09-27-2013 at 12:02 AM.

09-27-2013, 07:17 AM #63
    Anyone trading AMD? Sony released a statement saying they are looking at 5 million PS4's being sold by EOY. XBOX One Preorders were sold out before Microsoft ramped up production.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...this-year.html

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD): Jim Cramer ranked this stock a Buy. Cramer previously ranked this stock a Buy on July 2, 2013. The stock’s 52-week high is $5.07, and its 52-week low is $1.81.
    Cramer has advocated AMD for a while now, and when he came up again on last night’s lightning round, he hadn’t changed his tune. He thought the stock was cheap enough previously, and told viewers last night that, “I’ve been recommending this one.”

Addict
    09-27-2013, 09:29 AM #64
    Denco,
    My thanks (and I'm sure from many others too) for your analysis as well as holding this board together, love me some P&F charts….
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Ditto BassMan!....tks for all you do

Good to see you Money....tks for checking in!

Mentor
    09-27-2013, 09:40 AM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Denco,
    My thanks (and I'm sure from many others too) for your analysis as well as holding this board together, love me some P&F charts….
    YOURANG!.....Morning Bass and All!

The High Low still in Bear mode on the .01 scale but things can change quickly. Still Bull of course on traditional and I do like the higher lows too...GLTA

SiriHiLo.jpg

Mentor
    09-27-2013, 09:44 AM #66
    This double top is due to break soon....

SiriPFT.png

09-27-2013, 10:52 AM #67
    China Lifts 13-Year Ban on Video Game Consoles (SNE) (MSFT)
    8:06 AM ET, 09/27/2013 - Street Insider
    Nin hao, Microsoft and Sony!According to reports out Friday, China will now allow sales of video game consoles, which could be a boon for the likes of Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), Sony (NYSE: SNE), and Nintendo. The move comes as part of new free-trade zone rules in Shanghai and alleviates a decade-long ban on the systems.China'sState Council said that companies which operate sales and production within the new free-trade zone will be able to sell their wares across the country, pending Ministry of Culture approval.While most consumers in China have had access to the gaming consoles via private retail channels, most still prefer playing games on PCs or handheld devices. However, Microsoft and Sony have worked to make consoles which provide Internet access as well as television to go along with a robust catalog of high-end games.Shares of Microsoft and Sony are indicated higher in early trading.

Addict
    09-27-2013, 12:11 PM #68
    We are holding up pretty well considering the self inflicted market turmoil.

Addict
    09-27-2013, 12:13 PM #69
    what a beautiful break that is going to be…...
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    This double top is due to break soon....

SiriPFT.png

Addict
    09-27-2013, 12:14 PM #70
    i wonder what the estimated black market sales previously were? how much potential additional revenue could these consoles, (and AMD) be looking at?
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    China Lifts 13-Year Ban on Video Game Consoles (SNE) (MSFT)
    8:06 AM ET, 09/27/2013 - Street Insider
    Nin hao, Microsoft and Sony!According to reports out Friday, China will now allow sales of video game consoles, which could be a boon for the likes of Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), Sony (NYSE: SNE), and Nintendo. The move comes as part of new free-trade zone rules in Shanghai and alleviates a decade-long ban on the systems.China'sState Council said that companies which operate sales and production within the new free-trade zone will be able to sell their wares across the country, pending Ministry of Culture approval.While most consumers in China have had access to the gaming consoles via private retail channels, most still prefer playing games on PCs or handheld devices. However, Microsoft and Sony have worked to make consoles which provide Internet access as well as television to go along with a robust catalog of high-end games.Shares of Microsoft and Sony are indicated higher in early trading.

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789