Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    Mentor
    06-16-2009, 10:21 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I am thinking nothing will move this stock. This is like watching the movie GROUNDHOG DAY. .33 .32 .34 .33 and on and on. Three weeks
    of slow torture. Hey, there's an idea for torturing prisoners, give them
    Sirius stock and make them watch it daily.
    Probably would be considered cruel and inhumane.

Julie
    Hi Julie,and no way,I'm not giving Prisoners the winning lottery ticket that SXM is...

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 10:23 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    If it is true why in the hell wouldn't they put out a PR stating a launch date for their app???

I guess that would make too much sense and maybe actually cause some excitment....(heavy sarcasm).

Now that the rumors are spreading a bit, what do you think it will do to the SP?
    If and i mean a big IF it is true,the company must have something big planned to announce it,don't know what it is,but must and better be reason they are staying quiet..

06-16-2009, 10:40 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Hi Julie,and no way,I'm not giving Prisoners the winning lottery ticket that SXM is...
    Hi Johnny,

Nahh, I'm rather addicted to the torturtous relationship I have with
    this stock. I'm starting to enjoy the pain.

Julie

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 10:42 PM #54
    Yeah Tripp it is spreading like wildfire all over the web,must be true...
    Still can't believe a CSR would put it in an e-mail for all to see,including his or her boss,as it might be considered inside info released to some by company in advance.
    Okay, so I decided to find out for myself if this is a std email response to an inquiry to SXM customer care about the availability of the app...Annnnnnnd...No I did not get the same response.

The response I got was basically thank you for your inquiry about the iphone application. We are here to help. To get you the correct information we will fully research the answers and get back to you within 3 to 5 days.

Mmmm...3 days would be Friday. The response I received read much more like a canned prepared response than the one that is being spread around about the 18th release date. Maybe they got on the ball and reeled some people in that were jumping the gun or maybe it is all pre hype hysteria.

Either way I guess we will know in a couple of days. But it makes sense that the mm's have been keeping this thing in a channel for weeks and they now start to leak or hype info to get it moving up in anticipation of the release.

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 10:57 PM #55
    If and i mean a big IF it is true,the company must have something big planned to announce it,don't know what it is,but must and better be reason they are staying quiet..
    Hope you're right Johnny....SIRI investors deserve some good news and excitment....

Page 6 of 6 ... 456