Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...
    02-14-2009, 02:08 AM #201
    Hey Bill!!

I assume you run windows or MAC, I run linux so, I would not recommend downloaded the unsupported version, if you plan to monkey with burgerspace.

Just to be safe, don't do it unless you know exactly what you are doing.

I don't want your system to crash!!! Then you come back to me saying WFT!!

Just don't want to cause you any headaches!!!

I will be popping in and out of the forums for a little while longer tonight. Have a good one!!!!

Guru
    02-14-2009, 02:41 AM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post
    Hey Bill!!

I assume you run windows or MAC, I run linux so, I would not recommend downloaded the unsupported version, if you plan to monkey with burgerspace.

Just to be safe, don't do it unless you know exactly what you are doing.

I don't want your system to crash!!! Then you come back to me saying WFT!!

Just don't want to cause you any headaches!!!

I will be popping in and out of the forums for a little while longer tonight. Have a good one!!!!
    Thanks for the warning, but it works fine and if it screws up I know how to fix it. I love Linux, used it for years on early internet. No overhead and runs off of a shit processor really fast. It has a lot of advantages, but it was just so informational for such a long time....yak yak yak (you can tell I have been in the whiskey, lol). But if it fcuks up I can fix it.

You are like I am. I hate to recommend anything that can go wrong. So how do you play the game? I need some basic instructions. Pickles were eating me and when I walked on hamburger buns they fell....got a basic brief outline?

Appreciate it,

Bill

02-14-2009, 02:46 AM #203
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Thanks for the warning, but it works fine and if it screws up I know how to fix it. I love Linux, used it for years on early internet. No overhead and runs off of a shit processor really fast. It has a lot of advantages, but it was just so informational for such a long time....yak yak yak (you can tell I have been in the whiskey, lol). But if it fcuks up I can fix it.

You are like I am. I hate to recommend anything that can go wrong. So how do you play the game? I need some basic instructions. Pickles were eating me and when I walked on hamburger buns they fell....got a basic brief outline?

Appreciate it,

Bill
    LOL!!! Me buzzin a little too now, OK, basically you need to make all the burgers by knocking them down to the bottom.

You can crush the condiments with the patties, and if you get a condiment on a patty it will drop down three levels instead of one. Also use the Ctrl key to throw pepper, almost forgot that one

Hope that helps a little!!!

Check out Ubuntu linux if you want!!

I run Slackware/OpenBSD just so you know, if want to hack my systems!!! LOL
    Last edited by dread; 02-14-2009 at 02:55 AM.

Guru
    02-14-2009, 03:09 AM #204

Tuesday Morning Strategy

Well guys, here is my initial strategy with SIRI for Tuesday.

Wait and find out what is going on....pretty simple, eh?

Ray and Tripps, I was telling my wife about you guys tonight and she was totally astonished. I told her what you were making per penny, Ray, and she couldn't believe it....I just laughed and said it is true. She said, "God, he must be a rich" and then I told here that you are a carpenter. I told her that Tony is a construction guy and that Tripps is an RF Technician. I told her that Dread is a tow truck operator. She was staring in awe. It cracked me up. I told her that I am the biggest wimp with SIRI stock of all of us. I told her that after I gave her the news of what SIRI is doing....she was applauding me, then I told her that. Had to be there, it was funny....anyway

Tripps is balls to the walls and I respect him very much. I cannot wait until you guys can get back into the other stocks also.

Tony has really adjusted his methods...good for him....a lot more methodical and making really great buys and sells. KUDOS!!

Dread is in high and realizes the risk.

Ray is the Big Dog, haha

The market is going to be this way for a long long time..We will be trading in a very narrow band..I have finally figured that out. There is no confidence in government dealing with Wall Street. We now have two economies...the government economy and the free trade economy and currently the government economy is winning. It will Not win forever, so it is smart to buy all that you can afford at the cheapest prices and hold when possible. Of course take profits, but buy buy buy...stock is dirt cheap and in three years you will be flying high. Maybe 4 years till Obama is gone (I said that for you , Tripps, lol).

Sblk and AIB are sure winners.....and my next two primary targets on Tuesday..What do you think?
    Last edited by billhart22; 02-14-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: I felt like it

Guru
    02-14-2009, 03:20 AM #205
    yeah it will be awhile till i add another positio but i am always following certain stocks so i can learn to follow there patterns for the future when i do want to start buying i will probaly buy those, stocks like lvlt im getting a good feel for, bac, jcp, kft, csco, aib, vc, dry's and a few others i have watched close, probaly the only one's i can be sure of a buy for is lvlt and aib which both are near ther lows, i think aib in the 1 to low 2 dollar range is a buy and lvlt in the 70-80 cent range is a buy. I will let you guys know whatever i see going on even if im not buying in.
    Last edited by trippingthespeculatingpos; 02-14-2009 at 03:24 AM.

Guru
    02-14-2009, 03:22 AM #206
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah it will be awhile till i add another positio but i am always following certain stocks so i can learn to follow there patterns for the future when i do want to start buying other stocks right now. I will let you guys know whatever i see going on even if im not buying in.
    You're a great guy! I really appreciate you...thanks!

Mentor
    02-14-2009, 04:05 AM #207
    Ok guys, I don't know if you missed my post or ignored it over in the SIRI updates thread, so I'll repost it here:

I am thinking about hosting another meet-and-greet next saturday (the 21st) here in Dallas. Any of you interested? San Antone is not that far a drive!! Hell, Colorado might not be too bad of a flight... an hour into DFW? What do ya say!

02-14-2009, 12:10 PM #208
    I just figured you guys needed the whole distillerie
    after this last month

buy the way bill is that a military tactic using a rollercoaster for a ???? to Induce lockjaw who needs a glock.right on lol

http://www.makersmark.com/
    Last edited by ray; 02-14-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Guru
    02-14-2009, 01:30 PM #209
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    I just figured you guys needed the whole distillerie
    after this last month

buy the way bill is that a military tactic using a rollercoaster for a ???? to Induce lockjaw who needs a glock.right on lol

http://www.makersmark.com/
    lol.....I have to go visit the makers website....those glocks are pretty neat, though.

Addict
    02-14-2009, 09:22 PM #210
    Whats up guys?...
    Bill thanks for the summery.....I appriciate that you notice that Im starting to mold and it thanks to you all for the continuing insite and teamwork...

One thing I notice about cramer...you can make money on his pics for quick short term...Like last night he said he like BSX Boston science...It closed at $8.66 with in 1/2 hour in AH it went to $9.26 so it proven that what he says has a inpact on the pps in the short term...

The point is to keep your eyes open...suggestion from people like cramer or articals that are written definatly affect share price and charts right now are not as relible as they should be! They say the stock market right now is control by emotions......

I was wondering if you can suggest one of these programs that help you hang in longer and indicate when to sell...because I dont see what you guys are seeing and seem to sell to early....

Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...