Page 10 of 18 ... 89101112 ...
    Guru
    10-21-2009, 01:02 PM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I jumped hard on the sponge at .03 when it resumed trading. I just sold out at .045 for a tidy little 50% profit.

Now if it would just go to 12 cents, I would get completely out of it for the time being. LOL
    nice play!

sorry to abandon you guys, with spng on suspension I took a break....

Im still "all in" and most definately pleased with the open on monday...and super pleased with the action over .06 today...

I tried to buy 11k more shares monday but missed out

todays pr about the cavs rules, that means they could be up through the playoffs...didn't cleveland just sign shaq? nice

Did you guys see kmart.com and sears.com are selling spongetech spongebob as of yesterday? that to me is ginormous news....

GO SPNG!!

Guru
    10-21-2009, 01:07 PM #92
    OK, I jumped on the SPNG at 3 cents. So, obviously this IS trading in the real world, it went though on Scottrade.

Now, where's ROMO? We need to hear some of his cheerleading and bubbleyness.
    woo hooo hooray hoorayy!! ha ha ha

ok, im not cheering until there is a bid and an ask or we hit .42 or the 10k comes out...in the meantime very pleased to see people trading it and the above post for kmart and sears and the cavs!!

Guru
    10-21-2009, 01:13 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good morning Guys

Hope everyone is doing well. I have missed seeing my friend Romo's posts.
    Anyone know how he is doing?

Good day everyone,

Julie
    oops, and sorry "lady"....Hi Julie

when you are "all in" on a stock that isn't trading, isn't posting news and getting the crap bashed out of it, you tend to find other things to do, LOL!!

I can't believe that I didn't sell today, that tells you I think this still has a good chance...

To me spng makes money because products are on the shelves, even if they made $250k it is revenue....im thinking the numbers may be good...

Guru
    10-21-2009, 01:18 PM #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Begrudgingly, I made my way over to some other forums today.

One of the posts, catching my attention, mentioned the possibility that Spongetech is intentionally holding the 10k while they buy back shares.

The announced buy back was supposed to be done september 5th....I wonder on what the legallity of buying shares near a filing date, im sure from watching siri that there are windows when insiders can buy..however, is the company itself an insider?

The story i like best is that they filed the 10k with the SEC and the SEC is combing through it before allowing it to be published, this could explain why we don't see a pr about the 10k either way, and with the sec investigating spng it makes sense that they may withhold "filings" until they are deemed ok for the public.

Guru
    10-21-2009, 01:21 PM #95
    Yikes, it hit 6 cents a bit ago. I've learned my lesson with these pennies. Take the bastards money and be happy with what you got! So, I'm pleased as punch with my 50%
    BCLE BEHL MGLG SPNG....all of us should have sold on the first spikes. If i make it out of spng alive, and assuming i don't leave the market completely (man it is so corrupt) and if i buy a penny stock that shoots 45%...im out lol

Guru
    10-21-2009, 01:25 PM #96
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. Announces Class Action Lawsuits, Resignation of Deloitte & Touche LLP & Files Lawsuit
    Not too worried about any class actions, if all is "real" as spng says then these will go away....

now...D&T leaving bothers me, except, they were supposed to take over once the 10k came out, and it didn't, and with all the hubbaloo i wouldn't expect them to stick around and wait....

if things turn out ok, they could always come back...

10-21-2009, 02:58 PM #97
    he he...I always get *all school girl giddy* when Romo responds to one of my posts...

Missed you, buddy...glad to have you back...

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    The announced buy back was supposed to be done september 5th....I wonder on what the legallity of buying shares near a filing date, im sure from watching siri that there are windows when insiders can buy..however, is the company itself an insider?

The story i like best is that they filed the 10k with the SEC and the SEC is combing through it before allowing it to be published, this could explain why we don't see a pr about the 10k either way, and with the sec investigating spng it makes sense that they may withhold "filings" until they are deemed ok for the public.

Mentor
    10-21-2009, 03:13 PM #98
    Guess nobody got lucky on that take down to .02 on the sponge earlier ...

Boy, should have seen me scrambling to get an order in ... lol!

I think Bill was in @ .03 ... I don't know how they get around it, but something tells me they wen't right on by you there Bill ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-21-2009, 03:22 PM #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Guess nobody got lucky on that take down to .02 on the sponge earlier ...

Boy, should have seen me scrambling to get an order in ... lol!

I think Bill was in @ .03 ... I don't know how they get around it, but something tells me they wen't right on by you there Bill ...
    OUCH! Somebody got caught up in a market sell order and got ripped at 2 cents. That must really hurt!
    One more reason why ALL orders ought to be placed with a limit price.

10-21-2009, 03:29 PM #100
    update

The wife has errands today.

The husband is multi-tasking.

definition of multi-tasking:

watching movies & checking the market, somewhat simultaneously.

Well - there was one movie "Bully"...talk about twisted!

the other is more of a documentary...that's about to start - "Henri Cartier-Bresson, The Impassioned Eye".

I had to put the book that I'm reading down -- it's a bit too intense for this week.

Oh, the market...

Yeah, Sponge, hmmmm....

My thought is...wouldn't the folks over at the NBA ask "hey, what's up with your company getting suspended? Oh, and what's up with these lawsuits?"

And wouldn't Sponge *have* to respond, properly? Personally, I'm not taking money from just anyone...at least, that's what DT said!

QASP -- saving my breath, we may have soup later in the week and it may be too hot ;-)

breakfast: yum!

fluffy cage free eggs (no yolks), all peppered up, a side of ham, and third of a two pound heirloom tomato...light kosher sea salt sprinkled on the tomato.
    Last edited by Ramsey; 10-21-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: I love having a laptop!

Page 10 of 18 ... 89101112 ...