Page 14 of 25 ... 4121314151624 ...
    Mentor
    06-19-2009, 08:56 PM #131
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Curious that myself. This is actually a SiriusXM topic Charles,so dont freak out or anything. Im a suspicious man by nature. So Id like some rational minds here. They said they were taking the site down for maintainence, so im assuming thats what happened. But to be honest, someone on google has been messing with his tags all week. Hes being buried, when he usually pops up first. But then again, I look for these things. More unbiased minds care to comment? Now the site goes down RIGHT after the market closes, and the stock jumps. They know we trade over there, and watch the market closely. I think they wanted to sneak this bad boy up in AH, and have a run up, phasing out the .40 and .41 cent place set buyers waiting for those prices. This would allow them a run up with no buyers for 5 cents. A gap up like that is no unusual in penny stocks. Sometimes in penny stocks, these gaps never get filled. Not saying that happened, just with all the positives wiht this compnay right now, and how cheap the stock is, nothing would surprise me. Comments? Or as John says, am I crazy?
    Regardless, im excited for monday, because this AH run appears to be with no new news.
    i think you might be reaching here. the stock did a run up around the same time CNBC reported on the popularity of the Iphone app. really bad timing on site maintanence imo. shouldve done it late night if possible.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 09:00 PM #132
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i think you might be reaching here. the stock did a run up around the same time CNBC reported on the popularity of the Iphone app. really bad timing on site maintanence imo. shouldve done it late night if possible.
    I read it was intentional. Very bad timing. I was not at home, but my friend told me it was down on the AH run up. I actually erased my comments abou tthat after reading someone had talked to rick. I agree, was reaching there. LOL

06-19-2009, 09:00 PM #133
    really bad timing on site maintanence imo. shouldve done it late night if possible.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he follows Mel to close , he can be the master of bad timing.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 09:09 PM #134
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bondho...&asset=&ccode=

Anyone surprised? Once they filed, the bondholders were screwed. The entity put in place to protect them in this case, is there opponent. Why government should not be involved in ownership of private corporations. The company goes under, NOT!!!!. They go to bk anyway, and the government doesnt tell the judge what to do. A company comes in and buys the company, strips it down(like its being done anyway) and you make it work. Maybe the government can say that whoever buys them CANT just shut it all down, and helps make the process go FAST by allowing speedy procedings, not by circumventing the law.

06-19-2009, 09:09 PM #135
    building 7 was pre-wired for explosives. All the evidence was housed in that building. They had to bring it down. The building came down on it's own footprint. They won't even show the footage on t.v. again. When it first happened, Dan Rather was on record as saying " didn't that building look like it came down due to explosives?" pools of molten metal at the bottom of demolished buildings--jet fuel can't do that to metal. Everything was shipped off to china so people couldn't run tests on the metal to see how the building came down. That's why firefighters and NYPD were so mad because the search for people's body parts was rushed to conceal evidence. They had people out working in a dangerous environment with toxic dust in the air. Some people lost their life because of rushing to get things done before it was safe to breathe the air.

Mentor
    06-19-2009, 09:23 PM #136
    well, while you guys are visiting , check out the weekly market thread. alot of good talks regarding pennys. wavers and buzzers alike. nice crew there

Addict
    06-19-2009, 09:34 PM #137
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    really bad timing on site maintanence imo. shouldve done it late night if possible.

Maybe he follows Mel to close , he can be the master of bad timing.[/QUOTE]

How about there were so many people trying to get on it crashed...

with error responces.....And dont talk about Mel...He's the one that has the proven track record to make big things happen....and he is.....
    people like you make me sick...you want him to make you money but its not fast enought so you got to talk your S**T..... get a grip.........

It is the number 1 free music app download right now on iTunes and the number 2 most downloaded free app overall and climbing.

That puts it on pace for one of, if not the fastest downloaded app ever.
    Last edited by Sworntwofun; 06-19-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Enthusiast
    06-19-2009, 09:35 PM #138
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    we are now #3 on the top downloaded Free apps up 3 spots from yesterday (and obviously therefore #1 in music) (without howard, lol lol lol)
    Romo, this may have been I answered and I missed it, but is this ranking based on all time or daily?

Guru
    06-19-2009, 09:40 PM #139

Guru
    06-19-2009, 09:44 PM #140
    and that fat prick in the video is for sure shorting sirius. he seems freaked out that they are even mentioning siri, i bet he covered during the commercial.

Page 14 of 25 ... 4121314151624 ...