Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Mentor
    07-14-2009, 11:18 PM #31
    Everyone hear the good news yet?
    We will be given a delisting notice in Sept. if we dont comply. Rule will not be extended. NO ONE wants that. Bondholders, shorts, longs, insiders, NASDAQ, MM's, so we are all on one side of the trade now. Only a complete meltdown would prevent us from getting to $1 now.
    This is GREAT news. Im very excited. No one wins on the pink sheets. I didnt think they wouldnt get there by the end of the year anyway, but this just might guarantee it. But short term, who knows the effect.
    Now add in the uptick rule, coming back for sure. Wow. A double wammy of good luck.

07-14-2009, 11:26 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    We will be given a delisting notice in Sept. if we dont comply. Rule will not be extended. NO ONE wants that. Bondholders, shorts, longs, insiders, NASDAQ, MM's, so we are all on one side of the trade now. Only a complete meltdown would prevent us from getting to $1 now.
    This is GREAT news. Im very excited. No one wins on the pink sheets. I didnt think they wouldnt get there by the end of the year anyway, but this just might guarantee it. But short term, who knows the effect.
    Now add in the uptick rule, coming back for sure. Wow. A double wammy of good luck.
    hugs relmor2003

woot woot

Guru
    07-14-2009, 11:30 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by mypearl View Post
    do you get that with scottrade when you have 25k or more? if so i have to wait for .57 LOL
    mypearl,

I am going to PM you about what you are asking.

Bill

07-14-2009, 11:35 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    mypearl,

I am going to PM you about what you are asking.

Bill
    thank you,

relmor2003 you should make tomorrows intraday with the good news?

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    07-15-2009, 12:02 AM #35

Relmor, they have the ability to do an RS which the shorts will be frothing at the mouth for. We may get a notice and SIRI will have just under a year to comply I believe. So IMO pink sheets as a possible scenario are very, very far away.

Why are you so sure of the uptick rule? Do you have sources to confirm this? They have been mulling over this and might I add taunting us little guys with it for months now!

07-15-2009, 12:06 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    Relmor, they have the ability to do an RS which the shorts will be frothing at the mouth for. We may get a notice and SIRI will have just under a year to comply I believe. So IMO pink sheets as a possible scenario are very, very far away.

Why are you so sure of the uptick rule? Do you have sources to confirm this? They have been mulling over this and might I add taunting us little guys with it for months now!
    Does the uptick rule hurt day traders? or is the shorts? Heck it could be both for all I know. I'm all for the up tick rule to be reinstated. I think the gov took it away to make money on everything. a whole lot of conspiracy theory behind that last sentence i know.

Guru
    07-15-2009, 12:14 AM #37

Uptick Rule

Where is there a solid confirmation on the Uptick Rule? The most I have is that they were talking about it a while back and it kind of blew away like dust in the wind when this bear market rally took off.

Does anybody have a fresh link?

Thanks,

Bill

07-15-2009, 01:46 AM #38
    I have no idea what you are saying. Because there is a delisting notice doesnt suddenly make the company worth 300% more then it is currently valued and it will magically go to $1.00. Sirius will be forced to reverse split to make the magic $1. The number of successful reverse splits are very very very small and in fact a R/S would not guarantee that the shorts wont force it below $1.00 regardless.

Mentor
    07-15-2009, 02:16 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jonpluc@aol.com View Post
    I have no idea what you are saying. Because there is a delisting notice doesnt suddenly make the company worth 300% more then it is currently valued and it will magically go to $1.00. Sirius will be forced to reverse split to make the magic $1. The number of successful reverse splits are very very very small and in fact a R/S would not guarantee that the shorts wont force it below $1.00 regardless.

I can explain it to you tomorrow. Dont have the energy right now. You have to understand how the market works. The gist of it is,
    if its being shorted and controlled for gains, those people will want to keep it from delisting. Bondholders dont want to weaken the company by forcing them to delisted status. Insiders dont want it, Malone doesnt want it. Ergen might, but who cares what he wants. Follow the money.

Mentor
    07-15-2009, 02:18 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Where is there a solid confirmation on the Uptick Rule? The most I have is that they were talking about it a while back and it kind of blew away like dust in the wind when this bear market rally took off.

Does anybody have a fresh link?

Thanks,

Bill
    Sentator whats his name says if they dont reinstate it, hell make a law that does. Doesnt seem to be an option really. SEC cant afford to miss on this issue. This would actually give them good press for once. No firm proof, no. But if you believe this senator, seems only a matter of time. Kaufman? I think.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234