Page 2 of 4 1234
    05-14-2013, 01:46 PM #11
    BJM at it again at his new scam, i mean site.....articles about his personal woes, asking for donations, I really hope people wise up and stop paying that guy any more money. It's sad that people attribute their success in siri 100% to BM and feel they owe him anything. Blows my mind.

Addict
    05-14-2013, 01:58 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    BJM at it again at his new scam, i mean site.....articles about his personal woes, asking for donations, I really hope people wise up and stop paying that guy any more money. It's sad that people attribute their success in siri 100% to BM and feel they owe him anything. Blows my mind.
    Yes, I almost puked over his latest "woe is me" pseudo-suicidal note. I've been remiss for not canceling my auto annual subscription (due in a few months), but now I'm afraid to do it as I fear I would be personally responsible for his demise

What a sick puppy that guy is, but he sure has an imagination for all that crap he throws out there.

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 02:03 PM #13
    I haven't posted in awhile because I've been really busy but I feel compelled to post a reply to IKN.

HA HA HA HA... this couldn't have happened to a bigger loser and/or scam artist.

Everyone, please resume your normal discussions...

David

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 02:49 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Not sure I fully understand who the Schnitzelman is, but here's the story of how I missed the big one this week. In the attached chart of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) note that as I have kept this one on my radar for the past couple months waiting for the anticipated correction from around $60 (which represented a "touch" of the then upper trend line), and the resulting bounce down to the lower trend line near $50............. I blinked my eyes four days ago and look what I saw.............. Yep, with proceeds from two big blocks of SIRI recent sales I was waiting with baited breath to jump in for a thousand shares (at $50 or so)....... Instead, how do you think I feel after realizing in my case, a $30,000 missed opportunity just this past week?

I have softened the blow a little bit however, through my acquisition of that little Low Cap ticker (LEDS) which has produced upwards of 30% gains this week with 8% coming today alone.

I continue to have AMD and ZLC in my sights as both are now extremely overbought and ready to correct down to the range of $3 to $4, respectively. So far, I'm not missing my previous heavy load of SIRI shares. Check out GMCR:

SLY....don't feel bad i feel like I've been making ALL the wrong moves lately....everything is so overbought so I've been shorting here and there but everything keeps going up up up...had to take some losses oh well

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 03:00 PM #15
    I think BM has a lot to offer but he doesn't know how to run a business and it's tough to watch.

SLY...u really think ZLC is going to come back to $4?? Big run up today

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 03:11 PM #16
    Anyone mind looking at ELLI? It seems to be in a good uptrend since $19

Addict
    05-14-2013, 03:14 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    SLY...u really think ZLC is going to come back to $4?? Big run up today
    SB, you are right (that ZLC likely won't make $4 on the next retrace), but I called that shot before almost $.80 run up today. What I do know is that it can't continue straight up, especially when RSI now is knocking on 90. It has corrected by a quarter in the last hour, and the Fibonacci 50% retrace now sits in the range of $4.74 to $4.85. I'll be ready to pull the trigger as it approaches that price level (but only once I'm convinced the rebound is done).

PS. BM's problem has nothing at all to do with his ability to run a business...... he's a nut case, plain and simple.

Enthusiast
    05-14-2013, 03:23 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    SB, you are right (that ZLC likely won't make $4 on the next retrace), but I called that shot before almost $.80 run up today. What I do know is that it can't continue straight up, especially when RSI now is knocking on 90. It has corrected by a quarter in the last hour, and the Fibonacci 50% retrace now sits in the range of $4.74 to $4.85. I'll be ready to pull the trigger as it approaches that price level (but only once I'm convinced the rebound is done).

PS. BM's problem has nothing at all to do with his ability to run a business...... he's a nut case, plain and simple.

Gotcha...I didn't know when you posted that(ZLC)....You are correct that nothing goes straight up but it seems all the stocks I've followed cashed out of continue to do just that! Ha ....I enjoy how you share your picks with the board. Don't worry about the GMCR miss it happens bud

05-14-2013, 03:42 PM #19
    SLY, you're spot on on BM....Oh hello $3.46, how are you?

05-14-2013, 03:46 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    I haven't posted in awhile because I've been really busy but I feel compelled to post a reply to IKN.

HA HA HA HA... this couldn't have happened to a bigger loser and/or scam artist.

Everyone, please resume your normal discussions...

David
    I wish BJM the very best even though I share many of the disparaging opinions expressed here and at the other site (I refuse to post over there for reasons that are my own). Two things I will comment on:

Lots of empty promises from BJM lately. In a fairly recent article he stated he was freed up and would be participating in the daily forum AND chat. I don't recall any significant participation from him- except the time that SIRI broke out of its $3 'holding pattern'.

If I was eating PBJ sandwiches twice daily, I'd be out at Costco, Target, Walmart, whatever trying to land any paying job I could get! I hope BJM can sift through the posts on his site and come up with a plan to turn his life around.

Page 2 of 4 1234