Page 8 of 77 ... 6789101858 ...
    Enthusiast
    08-10-2009, 02:06 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    dont you love it when a CEO takes action to defend his company from naked shorting
    Yes indeed....and the American public could take some notes from this guy! If you stand back and watch.....you can have everything you work your a$$ off for taken slowly and methodically away from you!

Go Dennis!

08-10-2009, 02:11 PM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by notwal View Post
    BioCentric Energy Confirms Significant Short Position of Company's Common Stock

SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/10/09 -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc.
    My God, they need a copywriter/proofer/editor of some sort.

I'd do it for free, and do a much better job than they currently get.

08-10-2009, 02:21 PM #73
    OMG i'm dying here!!! the games at addictinggames.com suck!
    are you guys sure you don't know any fun games???

08-10-2009, 02:28 PM #74

Evfl

Evolution Fuels to Apply for DOE Cost-Sharing Program for the Expansion of Retail Fuel Ethanol Infrastructure
    49 minutes ago - Globenewswire

Evolution Fuels, Inc. (Pink Sheets:EVFL) (the "Company") today announced that as part of its efforts to establish retail fuel stations that carry varying blends of ethanol, it intends to apply for the U.S. Department of Energy's ("DOE") recently announced cost-sharing program for projects that will expand the infrastructure of fueling locations up to 85 percent ethanol.

The DOE recently announced the availability of up to $5.5 million from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act to increase the use of higher ethanol blends (up to E85), with plans to offer up to $3.5 million to 15-30 projects for cost-shared projects to modify, upgrade, expand existing fuel pumps and other infrastructure at retail stations or the installation of new equipment to accommodate the higher ethanol blends. The DOE additionally plans to fund up to $2 million toward the raising of public awareness of higher ethanol blends up to E85.

Evolution Fuels' CEO, Dennis McLaughlin, stated, "It is the Company's position that programs such as this are critical to solving the problems of growing the distribution and sales of renewable forms of energy. This type of program should greatly aid companies who seek to be providers of higher blends of ethanol and biodiesel fuels at the pump."

08-10-2009, 02:30 PM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    BCLE may be the next one to make a move. just speculation if the complaints make a difference, we'll see. but it is a good start.

hey julie, QASP is on a nice rally. may want to see where it settles before you jump in. take a look at BCLE first. it is a sleeper.

i jumped into WTWO for about $1.5K. this is a test dive, i will DD it. and if i like what i see im gonna drop another 6 or 7k.
    Hi Bass,

For Penny stocks, you guys throw around some big figures! I'm only talking
    about $2,700 to invest. VERY, very little dry powder. (that still sounds funny, I wonder where that came from) I will check those out.
    Because I am new to this game, any summaries on these you would like to share?

Julie

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 02:37 PM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Hi Bass,

For Penny stocks, you guys throw around some big figures! I'm only talking
    about $2,700 to invest. VERY, very little dry powder. (that still sounds funny, I wonder where that came from) I will check those out.
    Because I am new to this game, any summaries on these you would like to share?

Julie
    $2,700 is actually a nice amount. enough to break down into different pennies.. the best place to get info on these companies is investorshub dot com

but please understand, these are pretty much the riskiest of all equity investments. alot of pump and dumps, scams , w/e. we try to to find the ones before they get pumped, gems ready for a blue sky breakout, etc. so please be careful, start off slow, and dont throw everything in 1 stock.

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 02:40 PM #77
    nickel is falling. wall at .051 then looks clear until .06 unless they start building the ask after each wall falls.

Mentor
    08-10-2009, 02:42 PM #78
    WTWO has dropped to .021 , the candlesticks are starting to look good for a reversal. not putting in my bigger $ yet. i want to see if this level holds. if it doesnt then .015/.016 is my next buy target

Guru
    08-10-2009, 02:42 PM #79
    It's going to be Power Hour here pretty quick. Anything over .05 today would be great.

08-10-2009, 02:43 PM #80
    $2700 is a ton! are you guys lawyers and doctors (shots )
    i hope i can get there soon.

Page 8 of 77 ... 6789101858 ...