Page 7 of 8 ... 5678
    Legend
    05-24-2010, 02:31 PM #61
    I'm an optimist. Got my fingers crossed however.

Guru
    05-24-2010, 04:32 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I'm an optimist. Got my fingers crossed however.
    closed down 3 cents in a late day sell off, but up one in AH. Man is this going to be tight. I hope by mid week we'll have shaken off EU fears on solid economic news. That would be an ideal set up for Thursday.

05-25-2010, 06:54 PM #63
    Don't forget Sirius Buzz radio is now on Tuesday nights. At least
    for the next several weeks. Tune in tonight at 9p.m. Est. Link can
    be found on news page.

Julie

6 more days til vaca.

05-26-2010, 05:38 PM #64
    First off......that was certainly a BS end of the day..... and has nothing to do with value. Nothing but games. Alas another buy back point.

If.....for some reason we don't hit the mark for Russell rebalance, we've made it this far and I'm sure it's not going to hold us back to continue progress with share value.

It would certainly be a nice upgrade, but again, the big picture is positive throughout the ups and downs and we'll get it eventually.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-26-2010, 07:03 PM #65
    Spencer wrote a very informative story about what happened today on the news page of Sirius Buzz.

Spencer is doing a really super job of keeping us informed. I'm very thankful for his insights.

Quote Originally Posted by doclogic View Post
    First off......that was certainly a BS end of the day..... and has nothing to do with value. Nothing but games. Alas another buy back point.

If.....for some reason we don't hit the mark for Russell rebalance, we've made it this far and I'm sure it's not going to hold us back to continue progress with share value.

It would certainly be a nice upgrade, but again, the big picture is positive throughout the ups and downs and we'll get it eventually.

05-27-2010, 01:35 AM #66
    Quoting this from IHub poster....... I'm not up on the facts of this.... maybe someone else can confirm

$1.05 IS THE AVERAGE PRICE FOR SIRI IN THE MONTH OF MAY SHE STAYS 26-May-10 09:36 pm ON RUSSEL INDEX

Minimum closing price
    Stocks
    must have a close price at or above $1.00 (on their primary exchange) on the last trading day in May to
    be considered eligible for inclusion. In order to reduce unnecessary turnover, if an existing member’s closing
    price is less than $1.00 on the last day of May, it will be considered eligible if the average of the daily closing
    prices (from their primary exchange) during the month of May is equal to or greater than $1.00. Quarterly IPO
    additions must have a close price at or above $1.00 on the last day of their eligibility period in order to qualify
    for index inclusion.

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 09:00 AM #67
    Doc

SiriusXM was removed from the Russell last June. The sp must close above $1tomorrow or will not be listed on the Russell this year. Be very careful with what you read at the hub. That place is full of lies, mis-information, and utter BS.

JS

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 11:27 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Koop View Post
    Hey Chuck,

Means??? who the hell knows!!!! This market is not acting rationally in my view.

Funny ... I could have also added a chart of the S&P500 and it, for the last 30 days has almost an identical pattern.

Bottom line is that maybe we are part of the market, (lol) and not so much some "3 eyed" freak show stock as some would like us to believe.

I bought some more sub $1... I'm long.... in this since 02.

Steve

ps.. may PM you and try to hook up for coffee or.... next weekend if you are in town. We're heading to Whalehead end of the week.
    Hey Koop,
    I'm looking forward to your visit. We have music on the deck at Osprey Landing on Saturday night. Catch a sunset, down a beer, and talk stock while catching some tunes. That's my idea of how to spend Memorial Day weekend! Call me when you get to town, 252.261.4100

Chuck

05-27-2010, 11:41 AM #69
    Cool Chuck... Music??? live or artificial?...
    Steve

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 12:20 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Koop View Post
    Cool Chuck... Music??? live or artificial?...
    Steve
    LIVE,
    EZ Malone, a local favorite! Right off the stage at the Apollo Theater. A mix of original soul, Marvin Gaye and Jimi Hendrix all rolled into one wild guy!!! Great music and the guy is a real hoot!

Page 7 of 8 ... 5678