Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    04-09-2010, 09:57 AM #31
    lol i'm really bored so i google everything i can think of.
    i just googled peppermint aero mcflurry and this came up like 3rd on the list.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=2519&page=4

i saw siriusbuzz and was like ??? and then i read the posted and laughed - i'm talking about mcflurry's and tim hortons while you guys are talking about stocks....

04-09-2010, 12:38 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Does anyone ever think BEHL will awaken again????

I've sold off all my positions except for this one, even added 150K @.01. I think this does have a shot, atleast as good as any other. The personnel additions were a good sign, IMO, and looking at the progress with the actual product it doesn't seem like they are sitting on the duffs waiting for business to come to them. Then again, what do I know, I bought mglg.
    Yeah I still like BEHL and keep a tiny position in it....I'm playing QASP and will switch some of it out to BEHL on the next run. I'm even more puzzled
    with BEHL...they seem to have the right things going on...but that hasn't budged in a long while.

04-09-2010, 04:33 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Yeah I still like BEHL and keep a tiny position in it....I'm playing QASP and will switch some of it out to BEHL on the next run. I'm even more puzzled
    with BEHL...they seem to have the right things going on...but that hasn't budged in a long while.
    I think they pr'd themselves to death last time without results. I think they may be on the cusp of what they set out to do but people are a bit hesitant because of the past. I think they put the cart before the horse last run up. They knew where they wanted to go and conveyed that in the pr's and people ate it up, but, they were not ready to back it up so people soured on it and are now awaiting more solid results, like income. Now if you look at what they are doing it seems like it is starting to come together and I hope they learned a lesson that too many pr's can actually hurt thier position if they can't follow through in a timely matter.

Mentor
    04-11-2010, 02:20 PM #34
    Alaska, since you coach wrestling... I just got 2nd place at the Pan American Brazilian Jiu Jitsu championships this weekend. Brown Belt Senior II division - ie. the old guys, lol. I beat a guy that is an instructor at a neighboring school in the semi's, but then got anaconda choked in the finals. I also did the open weight class - all weights, but got squashed by some big guy from the amazon 8-0.

04-12-2010, 02:24 PM #35
    Hey guys haven't stopped by in a while. Dave that sounds like fun I use to do allot of wrestling freestyle and greco roman. Its always fun to beat the teachers!

Dave what are your thoughts on siri right now? I'm seeing a high tight flag forming, do you see anything i may be overlooking?

04-13-2010, 02:41 AM #36

Looking at the week.

Nothing too exciting... My solids are holding strong.

Behl..flounders like a fish out of water.

I am out of QASP..but I watch it. I am still about 70/30 against seeing this do anything..but it is an interesting watch. I see is continues to be erratic...

Dr Dave..Last Friday I saw the DRYS jump up like .25 and I though..no..is it time for them to rocket up...but today they slip a little...still they got my attention.

I still have some powder to invest..I am looking at EEGC to fall back a little more... perhaps that could be a short term burst.

I still think HIMX and KOG are great long terms holds.

Nothing exciting to report.

Christian

Mentor
    04-13-2010, 03:22 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Hey guys haven't stopped by in a while. Dave that sounds like fun I use to do allot of wrestling freestyle and greco roman. Its always fun to beat the teachers!

Dave what are your thoughts on siri right now? I'm seeing a high tight flag forming, do you see anything i may be overlooking?
    Awesome, I used to wrestle too, those styles and H.S. and a year of college, it really helped cause I won the semi's on takedowns, and also didn't give up a takedown until I was in the open weight division.

Looks like the possibility for some flag/pennant action, let's see how it turns out, I just glanced at it, I don't really look at it that much to tell you the truth, unless there is some goofy contest.

I had my first ever computer problem. Harddrive appears to be down. Looks like I can maybe get one for $50 or so, so no biggie, but I've been kind of out of it, as we couldn't find the password for me to log into our wireless with my old laptop - I think it's like 5-7 years old, lol, but it still chugs along just great, despite my dropping it on its corner on the concrete, the display is hanging on by one hinge.

So haven't looked at many charts. Plus, I was doing taxes all day. Swing trading sure makes taxes much simpler, I'm rarely in the same thing twice, so no problems of figuring out these shares of X were bought 3 times, but I sold 1/4 of them on this day, etc. Just buy/sell now except a few scale outs, but that's pretty simple.

Cause of the Pan Ams, the computer, etc., I'm in a lot of cash, but glanced at stuff today.

I did buy DRYS today, not a great setup, in fact, there's not really a set up buying it where it's at, but keeping a tight stop, like near the bottom of yesterdays candle.

I'll poke at SIRI tomorrow. That stock has always been pretty good with the EW stuff, and the glance I made at it had a couple of scenarios that may unfold - both good and bad (short term anyway) I believe.

Mentor
    04-13-2010, 03:23 AM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Searcher View Post
    Nothing too exciting... My solids are holding strong.

Behl..flounders like a fish out of water.

I am out of QASP..but I watch it. I am still about 70/30 against seeing this do anything..but it is an interesting watch. I see is continues to be erratic...

Dr Dave..Last Friday I saw the DRYS jump up like .25 and I though..no..is it time for them to rocket up...but today they slip a little...still they got my attention.

I still have some powder to invest..I am looking at EEGC to fall back a little more... perhaps that could be a short term burst.

I still think HIMX and KOG are great long terms holds.

Nothing exciting to report.

Christian
    Oh yeah, I think DRYS and those guys have been consolidating for a long time, so I expect things to be jagged for those that were sick of holding for so long.

04-13-2010, 01:13 PM #39
    thanks i look forward to your thoughts!

you can find good deals on HD's here http://bensbargains.net/

Guru
    04-13-2010, 04:34 PM #40
    I'll first just have to say, stang3O2 you bitch you come back over here and dont bother to say, HI.

Since I am on this thread I will just say this also DRYS is a loser. I told people to get out long ago because of their debt load. Next if you want to trade the shippers then that is fine but stick to the ones that wont make you go broke. DSX and NM. Next if you are in for the longer haul then that is also fine here are two that will better then the others DSX and NM. As for NMM that is just a shell game for NM.

Also a little piece of advise know your history and facts of these companies, if you are in for the trade dont get in anywhere near Oct., Nov., they take a hit then, due to it being just before the ore contracts being done, they usually finish them in Jan., Feb.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345