Page 1 of 48 12311 ...
    Guru
    08-30-2009, 10:32 PM #1

Market Watch for Week of 8/30/2009

Check last week's thread to catch up. I am sorry that we had to end the thread for last week. It was a huge week and there is tons of great information there to continue with and unanswered posts.

Anyway, here is the new thread for the week.

Anybody that is reading or lurking in this thread is welcome to post. We are a very peaceful investment team here and we all help each other in any way that we can.

If this is your first time here...then welcome!

From the crew that resides within these walls...have fun and help each other learn and hopefully succeed!

Disclaimer for this thread: Always do your own due diligence (research). None of we people in here are investment advisers or brokers, or anything that resembles a professional when it comes to dealing with stocks. If you have any questions about any stock or anything said in here, check it out with your broker. We are just a bunch of people trying to make some money, just like anyone else. What you do is your sole responsibility and not mine or that of anyone else that posts in here. This is simply a discussion group and nothing more. Stocks are very risky and you could lose all of your money. Seek professional advice before doing anything whatsoever. We are amateurs in here and are wrong most of the time. Do not take any chances with our advice to each other or our self-seeking and self-fulfilling comments.
    Last edited by billhart22; 08-30-2009 at 10:39 PM.

Guru
    08-30-2009, 10:51 PM #2

spng

Watch Monday (tomorrow) for the 10k from SPNG, particularly the section that says how many outstanding shares there are, it will probably say something like "subsequent activity as of August 31st 2009 share count equals_____. If it is under 722 million that will make the pps go up from .22. Also in the same section it will say authorized shares, they should be 900MM, and if they are that would cause a rise in pps also.

Either way, by November spng should be hovering near .60

looking forward, the math for 2010 below..

$60 million orders Q1 2010 X 57% (booked sales) = $34.2MM per quarter revenue

multiply that by 4 quarters and times 17% profit = $23.12 million profit for 2010

divided by outstanding shares of 500MM = .046 EPS using mean industry pe of 14.7 you get .67 pps

I think the positives could be pushed even further as the year progresses and outstanding shares could continue to be bought back. New products, heavier advertising. Increasing retail presence (walmart?) and a potential leap to Nasdaq are some major positive game changers.

DYODD, i did.

Guru
    08-30-2009, 10:55 PM #3
    ps...from a user/customer perspective...i washed my wifes CUV tonight which marks the 3rd use of the car sponge....still giving great suds, still repels dirt from the sponge and is physically doing well with no tears or damage, it does not smell musty and had dried completely since the last wash.....and just as fast and easy.

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 10:56 PM #4
    Hope everyone had a good weekend ... Sure was quiet around here except for some guy rattling on ...

Had the site up all day today (Sunday) in the attempt to cull info together, in particular for QASP - Got bogged down with honey-do's and bills ...

Guru
    08-30-2009, 11:00 PM #5
    Tib, lol, i saw that post you found of "haven't learned anything" ...sure like to get back that spng average of .04 right about now....

alots changed since june, the only 2 stocks i have right now are spng and mglg....

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 11:00 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    ps...from a user/customer perspective...i washed my wifes CUV tonight which marks the 3rd use of the car sponge....still giving great suds, still repels dirt from the sponge and is physically doing well with no tears or damage, it does not smell musty and had dried completely since the last wash.....and just as fast and easy.
    Good stuff romo ... still keeping an eye on this, if the timing is right and it pulls back a bit ...

Did you happen to look over at the tail end of last weeks thread? Left a comment over there that might be of some interest to you ...

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 11:02 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Tib, lol, i saw that post you found of "haven't learned anything" ...sure like to get back that spng average of .04 right about now....

alots changed since june, the only 2 stocks i have right now are spng and mglg....
    I'm too slow ... you found it!

Ah, still, you are doing fairly well no?

Guru
    08-30-2009, 11:07 PM #8
    I do have to note one thing on BCLE, if you look up smartpipe they are funded by Shell, as in Shell oil company...that is indeed interesting on a positive note, moreso than i had noticed before...my original DD i saw the word Shell and thought it was a "shell" of a company which i think usually means fake?

Anyway, BCLE appears to have been recognized as an avenue by smartpipe and therefore Shell oil as an avenue to get government jobs for infrastructure rehabilitation.

Guru
    08-30-2009, 11:14 PM #9
    Shots II, thanks and you're welcome...to be honest i removed my sells on spng until i see where its going...

There is talk of a large NSS covering possible post .29 cents....pps could land anywhere

Nasdaq listing....pps could land anywhere....

Surprise in O/S count...pps could land anywhere...

I had a sell in at $1.10...then i moved it to .85 thinking i want to bank some profit....but with the above positive unknowns and the freakish reaction sometimes in the market, I have now moved my sell out of range to $4...sure, if its teatering at .67 I will reevaluate...but for now, the most important thing is to hold until the Q1 10Q comes out in october...

and justsirius thanks and your welcome also (just catching up on posts from the weekend, so if i missed anybody sorry, just reading and trying to answer)

Mentor
    08-30-2009, 11:16 PM #10
    Think the info project is going on hold or extended hiatus ...

I had original preformed a search on the posts\thread's using QASP. From there I proceeded to search the individual "Watch for the week" threads that were returned by using the "Find" function ... It just occurred to me that I may have missed some input if it was listed under "Quasar" etc.

Will throw out a post anyway, just not a lot there yet ...

Page 1 of 48 12311 ...